[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Fhark escribió:
"
Yunc4 escribió:
Hi all.

This is my first duelist after some years without playing the game. Recently finish all the 10 acts and I fell a bit confused.

My main problem is to be stuned. I've seen in the main post that some people have inmunity to stun, but I don't know how. For example the offense and defense stats provided by @Lunartuna

Is a passive skill point? jewel? specific item?

Thanks

your immune to stun when you cyclone.

Thanks!
Why does the levelling section stop at 55 and when should i actually start using cyclone?
Noob questions I know but this build looks fun :)

Also is there any mobility other than flasks i can use whilst levelling?
Are the golems required for this build? I'm using the lighting golem but I barely notice any dps increase from the tooltip.
But the main problem I have is that the golem dies too quick in maps. It is not able to stay alive to provide the said dps increase. So I swapped it out for a Vaal lightning trap.
Hey,

First of all props for the guide and the hard work that went into it. This is my first lvl90+ character running t13+ maps, which is why Id be grateful for any tips. I find myself mowing through trash mobs easily up to T15, its only map bosses that have a tendency to kill me past T13 (I probably wouldve reached 92 by now), as their dmg spikes are insane and I am not familiar with the fights.

Just yesterday i managed to purchase a perfect xoph's for only 5.5 exalts (Standard L), now I find myself wondering how to prioritize my next investments. My gears looks as follows:

Jewels in tree:
+30 Life, +8% all res
+7% Max life, +9 Dex/int, +10% all res
+6% Max Life, +16% phys dmg with maces, +9% all res
+6% Max Life, +4% cast speed with fire skills, +9% all res

Unfortunately, since I play irregularly my character dropped into standard league (Started in breach). So the economy is a bit wonky (>60 Ex for watcher's eye). My thoughts on priorities were:

- Tombfists with Elemental weakness: getting hate/anger running might be the biggest dps increase here. thinking about getting this first ~7Ex
- Better ngamahu (closer to 230%) ~3Ex
- 40% cyclone dmg Devoto's ~7Ex
- upgrade my jewels as they are a bit crap, probably ~1Ex/jewel on Standard
- Taste of hate? >50 chaos
- 6L bronn's 3R2B1G >10Ex
(- Watcher's eye: super expensive)

Thanks for any input from ngamahu's veterans, cheers!
"
Niyz escribió:
Why does the levelling section stop at 55 and when should i actually start using cyclone?
Noob questions I know but this build looks fun :)

Also is there any mobility other than flasks i can use whilst levelling?

You can start using Cyclone when you hit level 55 and able to use Ngamahu's Flame.

Haste aura will help in more movement speed. Phase Run too.

"
EpsilonLimt escribió:
Are the golems required for this build? I'm using the lighting golem but I barely notice any dps increase from the tooltip.
But the main problem I have is that the golem dies too quick in maps. It is not able to stay alive to provide the said dps increase. So I swapped it out for a Vaal lightning trap.

Golem is totally optional. :)

"
Chokaro escribió:
Hey,

First of all props for the guide and the hard work that went into it. This is my first lvl90+ character running t13+ maps, which is why Id be grateful for any tips. I find myself mowing through trash mobs easily up to T15, its only map bosses that have a tendency to kill me past T13 (I probably wouldve reached 92 by now), as their dmg spikes are insane and I am not familiar with the fights.

Just yesterday i managed to purchase a perfect xoph's for only 5.5 exalts (Standard L), now I find myself wondering how to prioritize my next investments. My gears looks as follows:

Spoiler

Jewels in tree:
+30 Life, +8% all res
+7% Max life, +9 Dex/int, +10% all res
+6% Max Life, +16% phys dmg with maces, +9% all res
+6% Max Life, +4% cast speed with fire skills, +9% all res

Spoiler

Unfortunately, since I play irregularly my character dropped into standard league (Started in breach). So the economy is a bit wonky (>60 Ex for watcher's eye). My thoughts on priorities were:

- Tombfists with Elemental weakness: getting hate/anger running might be the biggest dps increase here. thinking about getting this first ~7Ex
- Better ngamahu (closer to 230%) ~3Ex
- 40% cyclone dmg Devoto's ~7Ex
- upgrade my jewels as they are a bit crap, probably ~1Ex/jewel on Standard
- Taste of hate? >50 chaos
- 6L bronn's 3R2B1G >10Ex
(- Watcher's eye: super expensive)

Thanks for any input from ngamahu's veterans, cheers!

I would recommend you to run Enfeeble (level 13) instead of Flammability when you are leveling your character. That help greatly when it comes to survivability. Don't worry about damage since you will still be able to beat Shaper without Flammability.

Besides Cyclone damage enchant on helm, you can also go for Cyclone attack speed enchant.

Your priority list looks good. You can definitely work towards following that.

Btw, you can always go for a regular Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets. Just that alone will give you more damage and more survivability.

On boss fights, some bosses do crazy damage (especially with crazy map mods) and knowing their mechanics will definitely help.

Personally, I skip some bosses (especially when I am focused on getting exp) after obtaining map bonus.
what better with full or semi full gear,pure phys cyclone with starforge/disfavour or ngamahu build?
i mean ofc without super expensive watcher's eye or some top roll opal rings
Is this build good for start of the league ? I want to play it in 3.5
"
Infanty escribió:
what better with full or semi full gear,pure phys cyclone with starforge/disfavour or ngamahu build?
i mean ofc without super expensive watcher's eye or some top roll opal rings

Ngamahu is cheaper to gear and great for league starter.

Both setup can clear end game content and the skill trees are very similar. You can always start off with 1 and branch into the other for more variety.

"
nhoxbuzz123 escribió:
Is this build good for start of the league ? I want to play it in 3.5

Definitely a good league starter build. :)
Hey there, will you update build for 3.5?
"
QuiRooo escribió:
Hey there, will you update build for 3.5?

Yes, it will be. Waiting for new skill tree to be posted. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional