[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi, would you have any recomendations how to improve my build?

Any advise on how I can improve the build? Not sure what I'm doing wrong on PoB but it seems like my character DPS is really low there (showing as 72k). Havent gotten around to trying out end game stuff so not sure if I'm doing this character correctly (only done tier 10 maps so far).
Editado por útlima vez por SleazyLizzy en 11 oct. 2018 11:39:22
This is one of my favourite builds. I am going to min max this:

Ngamahu: Perfect rolls and 30% quality for 435 pdps.
Bronns: Perfect rolls. Belly skin and Perandus weapon effect look fantastic for this build.
Belly: Good rolls. Nice life pool >7k for leveling.
Devoto: 30% increased flammability effect.
Gloves: Perfect rolls and two abyssal sockets for extra life and flat dmg.
Belt: Excellent belt. Lucky buy.
Boots: Very solid boots.

Flasks: Legacy lion's roar and 70% movement speed. Missing taste of hate. Divination Distillate is actually quite nice with +4% resists and a bit of MF at bosses.

Fire penetration: Without curse we already have a base penetration of 5% from Primeval Force + 8% from Lava Lash + 3% from Divine Fervour + 20% from Ngamahu + 10% from Xoph's + 14% from Watcher's Eye + 20% from Wise Oak + 36% from gem = 116% which is totally enough in most cases.

Curses: We are gem restricted and cannot reserve mana for blasphemy. So we simply self cast at bosses and get an additional 57% (44%*1.3) from Flammability for a whopping total of 173% Fire Penetration.
Editado por útlima vez por Archinquisitor en 30 oct. 2018 12:31:41
"

Any advise on how I can improve the build? Not sure what I'm doing wrong on PoB but it seems like my character DPS is really low there (showing as 72k). Havent gotten around to trying out end game stuff so not sure if I'm doing this character correctly (only done tier 10 maps so far).

You could vendor your level 20 gems together with a Gemcutter's Prism for level 1 quality 20% gems. Those 10% increased damage and other bonuses really add up. It's also quite cheap to do. And if you are running yellow maps, your gems will level back up really fast. Expect them to be at level 20 quality 20 when you are in the early level 90s or something.
Hi,

Can someone recommend a good flask setup for this build? I don't have fire res overcapped and cannot afford taste of hate. Currently have:

shock, freeze and bleed immunity flasks with lion's roar and writhing jar.

Many thanks
I'd like to thank the OP for great, fun build, have been playing it with Slayer or Ascendant variant in some form each league since Harbinger and enjoyed every second of it.

Also finally managed to hit all my goals with the build, had most done by Abyss, but two left were finally getting to level 100 (had enough of Toxic Sewer for the rest of my life) and also killed Uber Elder. Was even too lazy to get enchants on head and gloves and completely forgot to change flasks...

and for leveling was using

I know people killed it with the build before me, but this was a milestone for me and just a confirmation the build is completely endgame viable, I tried Uber Elder back in Bestiary with Ascendant version and was pretty close, but got discouraged after wasting 7 shaper sets, so I returned to him only today and got him with three deaths on first shaper set so pretty happy!

And for anyone else going to try it, was a bit surprised Shaper can be culled at 20%, Elder can't, third death was due to that, since I was expecting cull and wasn't watching anything else and got roflstomed...

So again, thumbs up and thanks for the build and everyone else; go and enjoy it!
Can i ask why;

"

Recommended Gem Level For:

Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3

As apposed to both 20%/lvl20?
Hey, I wanted to share my league goal with all of you ngamahu's lovers

>3000 chance/scour, really bad considering that in ssf bestiary it tooks me less than 20 axes :p
Hi all.

This is my first duelist after some years without playing the game. Recently finish all the 10 acts and I fell a bit confused.

My main problem is to be stuned. I've seen in the main post that some people have inmunity to stun, but I don't know how. For example the offense and defense stats provided by @Lunartuna

Is a passive skill point? jewel? specific item?

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Yunc4 en 12 nov. 2018 4:34:57
"
Yunc4 escribió:
Hi all.

This is my first duelist after some years without playing the game. Recently finish all the 10 acts and I fell a bit confused.

My main problem is to be stuned. I've seen in the main post that some people have inmunity to stun, but I don't know how. For example the offense and defense stats provided by @Lunartuna

Is a passive skill point? jewel? specific item?

Thanks

your immune to stun when you cyclone.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional