[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey man. Can you please take a look at my setup? If I need to improve anything, I have 1 ex spare on my currency. Im currently running flashback league. Thank you
Dumb Question can Molten burst crit reliably? I've just thought about a build in my head using assasin but I don't think molten burst will have enough crit
BLoOd__BaTh_II
I wonder why we would use fire pen gem on the axe. Seems like added fire and also damage on full life gems are more damage in POB. I even raised the enemy resistance in POB to 75% which brought the fire pen gem a bit closer to where added fire gem is. But still, its less.
"
abimo escribió:
In the mean time, I was able to purchase a budget version of Watcher's Eye with "Gain x% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger". Today, I got Xoph's Blood to replace my Impresence amulet.

According to the flow chart in the FAQ section of the guide, I should use a tombfist with elemental weakness. Unfortunately, I can not afford these gloves or an Elighten Support 4.

So far, I used Anger, Herald of Ash, and Blasphemy+Flammability.
Without Impresence, I have mana issues. Is there an intermediate character improvement to use Xoph's Blood? E.g. I could use a Blood Magic Support.

Best regards abimo

Edit:
Since the desired gems require more than 100% mana reservation, a blood magic support will not help.
Alternatively, I could use gloves/boots with "+1 Level to socketed gems" corruption to obtain the "Enlighten Support Lvl 4" effect?

The flow chart indicates that if you have Xoph's Blood and Watcher's Eye, you will run Anger + Herald of Ash. You will drop Flammability.

"
ProfBasic escribió:
So, when using windscream and the belly setup, how do you have enough mana to do anything? would you drop herald of ash? If you drop flammability, that defeats the point of Windscream. Any advice?

Yes. You will drop Herald of Ash.

"
Paxx0214 escribió:
Hey man. Can you please take a look at my setup? If I need to improve anything, I have 1 ex spare on my currency. Im currently running flashback league. Thank you

I recommend you to switch Windscream for rare boots with high life roll and good resistances + movement speed.

Your rings and amulet will need higher life roll.

You will want to prioritize life roll on your jewels over damage.

"
Ebplague escribió:
Dumb Question can Molten burst crit reliably? I've just thought about a build in my head using assasin but I don't think molten burst will have enough crit

Ngamahu's Flame by itself do not have high crit base so you will need more investment into crit for it to work reliably.

Also, 2H nodes are located on the left side of the tree and you will definitely want to travel there to get more damage out of the axe.

"
SynRaziel escribió:
I wonder why we would use fire pen gem on the axe. Seems like added fire and also damage on full life gems are more damage in POB. I even raised the enemy resistance in POB to 75% which brought the fire pen gem a bit closer to where added fire gem is. But still, its less.

This is gear dependent.

For example, if you have Watcher's Eye, Fire Penetration will do more damage instead of Added Fire.
I'm having an easy time with content, but I'm unsure as to how i should proceed to getting the beronn's lithe 6linked on standard, as its 10ex and I have nowhere near that much, even in items.

I guess I'm asking how I should get the chest upgrade? I have a 6socket bronn's lithe, but I have no idea how to get the off colors.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz escribió:
I'm having an easy time with content, but I'm unsure as to how i should proceed to getting the beronn's lithe 6linked on standard, as its 10ex and I have nowhere near that much, even in items.

I guess I'm asking how I should get the chest upgrade? I have a 6socket bronn's lithe, but I have no idea how to get the off colors.

Check out the FAQ section on methods to obtain 5 off colors on Bronn. :)
Hi guys, Im having a bit of a problem here. Why am I getting more DPS on Herald of Ash and a normal jewel on my tree, than having Watcher's eye ( with phy to fire with anger ) + Anger.

With ash my DPS can reach 134k with 3 Frenzy and full flasks
While my DPS can only reach 106K With watcher's eye and Anger.

Please inspect my character on STD. Thank you!
"
Paxx0214 escribió:
Hi guys, Im having a bit of a problem here. Why am I getting more DPS on Herald of Ash and a normal jewel on my tree, than having Watcher's eye ( with phy to fire with anger ) + Anger.

With ash my DPS can reach 134k with 3 Frenzy and full flasks
While my DPS can only reach 106K With watcher's eye and Anger.

Please inspect my character on STD. Thank you!

You got the wrong version of Watcher's Eye.

You will want "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage when affected by Anger".
Hey man, i'm having a great time with the scion version of this build, can do practically anything with it, Uber Lab is a breeze.

However, i'm having some trouble with the Shaper, i can damage him well which is not the problem, i think.

My problem is that he can instakill me with some of his skills, like the ground slam and that beam.

So, i was wondering if there's anything i can do to improve the survivability of my build (It's the AuriScion character in my profile).

P.S: I've 5.5k of life, is that too low for this build?
"
auri_19 escribió:
Hey man, i'm having a great time with the scion version of this build, can do practically anything with it, Uber Lab is a breeze.

However, i'm having some trouble with the Shaper, i can damage him well which is not the problem, i think.

My problem is that he can instakill me with some of his skills, like the ground slam and that beam.

So, i was wondering if there's anything i can do to improve the survivability of my build (It's the AuriScion character in my profile).

P.S: I've 5.5k of life, is that too low for this build?

Your Ngamahu axe pDPS is on the low end. You will want 410 pDPS and at least 11% increased attack speed on Ngamahu.

You do not have Fortify gem linked to Leap Slam or Cyclone. You will be taking a lot more damage without it.

Your Cyclone is using Increased Area gem instead of Concentrated. You will want to use Concentrated against end game boss like Shaper.

Shaper's Slam and beam attacks can both be evaded. When he disappear, just leap away and you will be able avoid his slam attack. For the beam, just cyclone behind him and the beam won't be dealing damage on you.

Running Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage when affected with Anger" will give you more damage. You will run Anger + Herald of Ash (drop Flammability) if you do get Watcher's Eye.

For jewels, focus on life roll over damage roll. At level 90, your life should be around 6000. 5500 is little on the low side.

Consider getting Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets. It will give you more damage and life too.

Rare Stygian belt instead of leather belt will also give you more damage and life.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional