[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

As a new player I am planning on starting with a lab farmer and then move to another character but your build seems to work well for both. Last league I got a sunder Slayer to "farm" lab and I feel really comfortable. Is this build difficult for farming lab?(traps and fights) Could I make it to end game with currency I farm on lab? It would be easier for me to play just one character, I have never killed guards or shaper. Many thanks!!!
"
Tojara1 escribió:
As a new player I am planning on starting with a lab farmer and then move to another character but your build seems to work well for both. Last league I got a sunder Slayer to "farm" lab and I feel really comfortable. Is this build difficult for farming lab?(traps and fights) Could I make it to end game with currency I farm on lab? It would be easier for me to play just one character, I have never killed guards or shaper. Many thanks!!!

This build was created to run Uber lab (with just Ngamahu axe and any 5L chest) till you get sick of running it. :)

P.S. You can clear Shaper with it when you are well geared.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Tojara1 escribió:

This build was created to run Uber lab (with just Ngamahu axe and any 5L chest) till you get sick of running it. :)

P.S. You can clear Shaper with it when you are well geared.

I think you underplay your build ;)

I've used multiple "shaper/uber atziri" builds and this is the only one I could actually do all of it, complete atlas etc. my first time.

This is by far the best build I have played
"
swiftwilly escribió:
I think you underplay your build ;)

I've used multiple "shaper/uber atziri" builds and this is the only one I could actually do all of it, complete atlas etc. my first time.

This is by far the best build I have played

I am flattered. :)
starting with this today, im excited :)
Haven't played Ngamahu since breach, should I take pathfinder/raider for maping over slayer if i hate lab?
"
Tojara1 escribió:

You don't need Ngamahu axe to be able to do uber lab with this build if you can't yet afford it (since it tends to be pricey for the first week or two of the league), however without it requires having a bit more knowledge of uber lab and how to go about doing Izaro.

I was able to start clearing uber lab in prior leagues at level 75 with just a crappy unique axe (Hezmana's Bloodlust) with cyclone on a 5-link, going full phys before I could afford ngamahu.. It just requires a bit more finesse with kiting/dodging since you can't just burst izaro and phase him fast.

Its very important when doing uber izaro to keep your endurance charges + fortify up pretty much at all times to avoid getting 1-2 shot when its early in the league and your gear/levels are still on the low end.

If you want to play it more safe (especially if you're newer to uber lab) I would recommend mapping to get to at least 80-82 before lab. Delaying going into uber lab a bit for a few levels so you can get more +life and defenses can make a huge difference and make it a lot less frustrating.
Editado por útlima vez por Enzymaticc en 2 mar. 2018 9:56:47
"
donstanisz escribió:
Haven't played Ngamahu since breach, should I take pathfinder/raider for maping over slayer if i hate lab?

If you don't want to run uber Lab raider does fine with Ngamahu cyclone for mapping or bosses, great clearspeed and imo its actually better than slayer for bossing (shaper / atziri etc).. Though if you're raider you may want to think about going vaal pact for the extra leech safety.

Mathil actually did the build as raider and made a few videos last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auJ5lHYmKvk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3wWez3zBOw

Raider is relatively unchanged since then also, so it functions pretty much the exact same.
Editado por útlima vez por Enzymaticc en 2 mar. 2018 10:07:35
> Raider unchanged
> 100% uptime onslaught aka x2 more DPS,mov. speed.
ok.
also since slayer ware butchered,champion is superior choice in my opinion.
+ can drop fortify from link
+ can drop RT,get EO 40% more dmg
+ more tanky
+ more dmg

the only thing that slayer have now is overleech.
"
Nibelton escribió:
> Raider unchanged
> 100% uptime onslaught aka x2 more DPS,mov. speed.
ok.
also since slayer ware butchered,champion is superior choice in my opinion.
+ can drop fortify from link
+ can drop RT,get EO 40% more dmg
+ more tanky
+ more dmg

the only thing that slayer have now is overleech.

Slayer wasn't butchered. It got buffed.

Besides overleech, Slayer has 20% Culling Strike and 20% more damage from Headsman.

But yes, Champion is also a good choice after it went through ascendancy changes.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional