[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
swiftwilly escribió:
"
SirLimbo escribió:
I've spent around 3000 chromies now, still cant get my colours right on bronn's :'(

Thankfully I've got two and the one I'm running is 2R2G2B in the meantime but can't get 3R1G2B

you are not doing it right.

you should of bought a 2 socket Bronn and use Vorici's trick..
(just google it, plenty of tutorials on Youtube).

This should be in the guide... I'm currently at 3R 1B run out of jewelers but its a lot easier.....
Have been playing this build for couple days now and feels pretty good. Maybe little slow for chaining maps but pretty nice for lab, guardians and farming red elder.

Sold my sunder gear and bought/crafted some shit

Spoiler

Current cyclone dmg vs shaper in path of building

without any buffs/flask ~234k
With flasks/intimidated/covered in ash ~454k
Hp ~6400
Armour ~11k

With that gear difference with chance to ignite/fire pen is like 1k dps, and when i get 10%pen enchant for boots then chance to ignite wins like ~7k dps. So its not a big deal what colors you use, You wont even notice the difference.

Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
"
For aura, you can consider running Anger + Enfeeble for leveling (will definitely need at least Enlighten 3). And switch Enfeeble to Herald of Ash for end game boss fights like Shaper.

So what should my gem setup look like? I currently have Herald of Ash and Leap Slam in the gloves. Enfeeble, Balsphemy Support, Blood Rage, and Enhance Support in the Helmet. And Cast When Damage Taken Support, Increased Duration Support, Immortal Call, and Ancestral Warchief in the Boots.

What changes should i make? Thanks for taking the time to help people out.
Editado por útlima vez por Pred8oar en 9 ene. 2018 14:04:24
been playing the build for a bit now and enjoying it, preparing to get to guardians/shaper now and not sure how to progress gear wise. Its gone a bit off since changes/updates to the guide from when i started so not sure if i need to change up gems and skill set up or upgrade pieces more. I have enough currency for the lab enchants but haven't grabbed it incase i need to focus on other pieces first.

"

thanks again for the cool build and any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Spoiler

So the question is what setup do I run now.
I cant afford to cap resists if I am to even obtain Elemental Weakness Tombfist.
PoB says Anger+Flammability but Im not quite sure bout that.
"
Jevnigeff escribió:
Fire pen isnt always better, when u get "enough" penetration raw POWER wins. Like we add watchers eye with pen, boots enchant with pen, wise oak and then chance to ignite wins fire pen gem.

Fire pen is always better. Period.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
swiftwilly escribió:
Kira,

1. What is the best Helm enchant to get?
I currently have 15% increased cyclone speed, does going 40% increased cyclone damage that much of an upgrade?

2. Any thoughts on what items I should upgrade?
Rings are hard...i need the intelligence and the other ring I need the huge lightning resist boosts
Boots I can do with more movement speed but for 10% more movement speed the price is huge (like 10ex +)
I can go for double anger roll on Watcher's eye but that is like 50ex or something...not worth it.

Ans 1: In fact, 15% Cyclone attack speed gives the most damage to the build, and 40% cyclone damage is just slightly behind it.

But personally, if I were to pick among them, I will go for Cyclone damage because you can obtain attack speed from gears and jewels.

Ans 2: I would definitely upgrade the belt. Something similar to this:

Best will be having 300+ armor rolled on the belt.

You can check out Abyssal jewels section for preferred rolls on the jewel that you can socket into the belt.

In terms of rings, I will definitely look into upgrading Golem Whorl. You can try crafting your very own Opal ring.

For boots, you can aim for this enchantment:
"
Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently

Kira,

The increased elemental damage on my current Golem Whorl is higher than most opals?
Editado por útlima vez por swiftwilly en 9 ene. 2018 21:06:42
quick question, why lion's roar tho?
"
"
Jevnigeff escribió:
Fire pen isnt always better, when u get "enough" penetration raw POWER wins. Like we add watchers eye with pen, boots enchant with pen, wise oak and then chance to ignite wins fire pen gem.

Ok, path of building says otherwise, but maybe it show dps stats incorrect then.

here is https://pastebin.com/vS8m8ZyJ for my setup with boots with pene roll.
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Editado por útlima vez por Jevnigeff en 10 ene. 2018 8:33:29
"
Djangooo escribió:

Alright! Cool beans :) Ignite should indeed work. I equipped that Xoph from my cyclonetoon yesterday right before calling it a day, edited my build at work today to remove Avatar of Fire. Taking 40% cold conversion aswell so I'm sitting at 50% phys and 50% of that 40% cold conversion (I hope it works that way).

This way I have not much physical left and can possibly bleed myself with that new jewel to keep my frenzy charges up. Exciting! You really inspired me man. In a ideal world I'd buy a Watcher's eye with both stats, but today there was only 1 for sale for 53 exalts, auwtch.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPsACxIBAHqbjQguAtDbVXSu035I7j3ieK6xs6OK7g6BrORqqXkj9o19MHxRR42_BbXC7LTF2-dHBth2VvXbbpfQjoq5PqxmLOF94wzypctirGyMbAjxij7Pveb8xQ2NW69OKiPTbyeaakz_QzHDM1oa2sF07QUtfyv9brF8w-aNuYd2Sn1670CgwL8Eh4-ZMk5eE-9Ok6iKs1dUYVKGYPNvSdUJuyKvOFN25zpSvJ8YkQ48FHH46_PdaGXqGHasz36tjdlhhVKbaotPKCqXeeRRUEfvDvcykn09PuXPLlPTb-dUJP3_3vb8pzQXJnqE0K1B0GuQEvEvci1NAAAAAAA=
<== disregard this piece of shit. AoF didn't work obviously as I couldn't apply bleed. Managed to get 99% cold conversion with a watchers eye on hatred. Changed a ton in the build. Going to clear maps with it today/tomorrow and see how it goes. Might even make a guide for it!

Should be the new build! I'll let you know how I fare, who knows, I might inspire you next league ;)

A quick look at the skill tree, the main issue I see is the life % nodes are very low.

First impression is that it is a glass canon build. I would recommend at least 170% on life % nodes in the skill tree. 195% is a good figure to aim for. :)

"
frenzul escribió:
I finally got my Bronn's 5Linked and with acceptable colors. My tooltip damage on cyclone went WAY down but the character still feels okay killing and moves much more quick. I was using all red support previously, adding faster attacks and increased aoe now.

Spoiler

I have had zero luck getting exalteds to drop and I'm not good at the market game yet so I haven't been able to sell anything much so I'm not sure where to upgrade. I can't seem to afford Xophs yet.

Otherwise, I haven't died in days and I haven't found a map I couldn't do yet.

You can replace Increased Area with Elemental Focus gem. Check out the gems section for recommended 5L setup.

In terms of currency farming, I recommend running Uber labs for quality gems, helm enchants. They can sell pretty well on poe.trade.

"
trustinvision1 escribió:
Hi Kira,

This build is amazing! Really enjoying it so far. I have been using the crematorium/ cast on melee kill. how big is the damage difference when compared to the highest damage output setup you recommended in the guide?

Thanks again

COMK + Cremation is approximately 50% lower in terms of damage on Shaper so the damage difference between COMK and pure Cyclone is huge.

"
SirLimbo escribió:

This should be in the guide... I'm currently at 3R 1B run out of jewelers but its a lot easier.....

Good call. I will include that in FAQ. :)

"
Jevnigeff escribió:
Have been playing this build for couple days now and feels pretty good. Maybe little slow for chaining maps but pretty nice for lab, guardians and farming red elder.

Sold my sunder gear and bought/crafted some shit

Spoiler

Current cyclone dmg vs shaper in path of building

without any buffs/flask ~234k
With flasks/intimidated/covered in ash ~454k
Hp ~6400
Armour ~11k

With that gear difference with chance to ignite/fire pen is like 1k dps, and when i get 10%pen enchant for boots then chance to ignite wins like ~7k dps. So its not a big deal what colors you use, You wont even notice the difference.

Your gears look amazing. :)

And yes, depending on gear rolls (and state of buff), Chance to Ignite can out DPS Fire Penetration by a minor margin.

"
Pred8oar escribió:

So what should my gem setup look like? I currently have Herald of Ash and Leap Slam in the gloves. Enfeeble, Balsphemy Support, Blood Rage, and Enhance Support in the Helmet. And Cast When Damage Taken Support, Increased Duration Support, Immortal Call, and Ancestral Warchief in the Boots.

What changes should i make? Thanks for taking the time to help people out.

I will have Anger + Herald of Ash + Enlighten 3/4 on gloves.

Blasphemy + Enfeeble (linked) + 2 other gems can go on the helm.

"
Mesiance escribió:
been playing the build for a bit now and enjoying it, preparing to get to guardians/shaper now and not sure how to progress gear wise. Its gone a bit off since changes/updates to the guide from when i started so not sure if i need to change up gems and skill set up or upgrade pieces more. I have enough currency for the lab enchants but haven't grabbed it incase i need to focus on other pieces first.

Spoiler
"

thanks again for the cool build and any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I would recommend you to get Watcher's Eye with Extra Fire damage with Anger. This will give you more damage boost than the lab enchant, and also at a cheaper price.

"
Spoiler

So the question is what setup do I run now.
I cant afford to cap resists if I am to even obtain Elemental Weakness Tombfist.
PoB says Anger+Flammability but Im not quite sure bout that.

Anger + Herald of Ash should give you more damage on Shaper. Ensure you have the boss toggled as Shaper. You will want the most damage on Shaper.

And you don't have to get corrupted Tombfist that comes with elemental weakness curse on hit. A good pair of rare gloves with the same corruption will work too. But of course, Tombfist provides Intimidation aura, which is huge on the damage buff.

"
"
Jevnigeff escribió:

Fire penetration is not always better. I will say it depends on gear rolls.

Just like whether life % jewels are better or flat life jewels.

Depending on the total life % on the skill tree, flat life can be better.

But when you have lots of flat life on gears, life % will be better.

Math can be very complicated. :)

"
swiftwilly escribió:

Kira,

The increased elemental damage on my current Golem Whorl is higher than most opals?

Agree that your Golem ring is huge when it comes to the damage it provides, but it is pretty weak on the toughness area. I would give more priority to life and resistance rolls on the ring slot. And of course, dropping it to 30% elemental damage on the ring isn't that bad. :)

"
wdzh92yoyo escribió:
quick question, why lion's roar tho?

It provides huge amount of damage buff to Cyclone.

"
Jevnigeff escribió:
"

Ok, path of building says otherwise, but maybe it show dps stats incorrect then.

See my reply above. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional