[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Speaking of ignite and dps, I'm toying with the idea of using

You'd lose the upfront attack speed (and life from Starkjona's) but you'd get shock capability. That's 50% increased damage. I'm just not sure if you could deal enough damage to Shaper/Uber Atziri to apply the shock tho.

Another one I was toying with is

We don't generate charges so we'd have a 50% reduction to all crits, which means a ton of survivability as the big hits are the only thing to worry about! Has up to 70 life and 20 all stats (hello Int) which aren't half bad, especially the int! Lose a bit of damage but when you're gear gets good enough, small loss for a ton of survivability.

Lastly,

The highest dps boost for a helmet. Not much life (outside of the str stacking) but even without using a war cry, it brings 3% more damage. If you've used one, it brings 10%. All at the cost of the lowlife leech obstruction, but if you take VP, you kite for a second, heal up to full HP, and you're good to go. Gotta grind out the cyclone enchant on this one and give it a try lol
Deliver pain exquisite
Editado por útlima vez por ultratiem en 8 ene. 2018 20:39:22
So far this has benn a great experience, but i am at a bit of an impass as to what to upgrade.

I am currently quite a bit above my required resistances, so i am wanting to switch some gems from the passive tree or maybe the one on the belt. One of the big chase items being the watcher's eye, and me having enough currency for a single hatred roll, am of course looking to get one as a repalcement for the unneeded resistances. Now the question is: How do i fit hatred into my gem slots? I really don't want ot lose enfeeble due to survivability issues vs bosses at just 6k life. What am i to do?

Also would like another opal ring, but i am not sure what the best approach is in combination with losing some gems that provide resistances. I really need the int on the second ring, and that seems to severely limit my options. Or should i just elave the ring and replace the 10%res gem on the belt and the 12% fire/lightning one in my tree? It appears quite complicated, so any help on how to approach that is appreciated. Also, what else am i looking for? Should i just dump currentcy into trying to get l21 gems?

How should i proceed with crafting the last slot on the belt? Obviously a big armour roll would be best, no? I kinda need the crafted cold res.

Thanks for the awesome build.
Editado por útlima vez por Pred8oar en 8 ene. 2018 22:03:12
"
SirLimbo escribió:
I've spent around 3000 chromies now, still cant get my colours right on bronn's :'(

Thankfully I've got two and the one I'm running is 2R2G2B in the meantime but can't get 3R1G2B

you are not doing it right.

you should of bought a 2 socket Bronn and use Vorici's trick..
(just google it, plenty of tutorials on Youtube).
"
bravo373 escribió:
So if i have 3000+ armor can can i go Iron Ref.. or it is mistake?

Iron reflexes is optional. If you feel safer going for it, then just do it. :)

Otherwise, 3000 armor is the breaking point for all content.

"
Norwind escribió:
Here are my Jewels, can I please get some critique on what can be better

Also is the best way to get 3r2b1g on chest is to spam vorici 2r1b assuming you have 6 sockets or do the jeweler trick? Come to think of it wouldnt it be better to just get 4 socket, use vori and spam 2r1b and hopefully the 4th socket will be either R or B. Then from there do the vori jeweler thing and go up to 6 socket?

Thanks much for the hard work you guys do

Your jewels are okay. They are more focused on damage. I would preferred life rolls on them over damage.

Some of them have wasted stat on it. e.g. Hollow Gaze has energy shield regen and you don't need that.

Check out the abyssal and jewels section for preferred rolls on them.

"
SirLimbo escribió:
I've spent around 3000 chromies now, still cant get my colours right on bronn's :'(

Thankfully I've got two and the one I'm running is 2R2G2B in the meantime but can't get 3R1G2B

Ouch. Alternatively, you can consider buying 1 that comes with the right color and sell the one you have away.

"
Djangooo escribió:

I get that 3R2B1G is the best roll, but it depends on your jewels and stats. For me, added ignite always came out on top. This means, that for many people, it's not that different compared to added fire. So when they are chroming their chest for all that money, they should KEEP their chest 3B2R since it's 90% the same as 3R. It's also a rare colour.

Rerolling that chest to get a possible 1% dps increase is not worth it in my opinion. It's a thousand times better than 2R2B2G.

Anyway, I'm taking a break from the toon, stranded at 92. Messing with a flicker build inspired by Avatar of Fire :p And the build makes no sense lol! I'm probably gonna rip on bosses, but who knows. You should take a look, it's my first build ever and I didnt put much thought in it haha.

Valid points. But as mentioned, I will have to see how I can include it without throwing players into confusion when they see 3 different setup available for the chests.

I took a look at your Raider character, you are using Xoph's Blood, so you don't have to pick Avatar of Fire from the skill tree anymore. They don't stack.

Instead, a physical to fire conversion Watcher's Eye probably will be better for you in this case. But I would still go for extra fire Watcher's Eye for the build that you are making. :)

"

3) You cannot ignite most of the big bosses in this game, so your ignite damage will never exist. The driving force of any elemental build late game is penetration, mostly because trash melts regardless and any end-game boss has lots of resistances.

This is no longer true. End game bosses like T16 guardians, Shaper, and Uber Atziri are no longer immune to ignite as of 3.0.

From Wiki:
"
Many unique monsters which were previously immune to Ailments have had their immunities removed, with the exception of Freeze. Notably, this includes several Beyond Demons, the Atziri Trio, Atziri herself, The Shaper and his Guardians, among others.

"
Pred8oar escribió:
So far this has benn a great experience, but i am at a bit of an impass as to what to upgrade.

Spoiler

I am currently quite a bit above my required resistances, so i am wanting to switch some gems from the passive tree or maybe the one on the belt. One of the big chase items being the watcher's eye, and me having enough currency for a single hatred roll, am of course looking to get one as a repalcement for the unneeded resistances. Now the question is: How do i fit hatred into my gem slots? I really don't want ot lose enfeeble due to survivability issues vs bosses at just 6k life. What am i to do?

Also would like another opal ring, but i am not sure what the best approach is in combination with losing some gems that provide resistances. I really need the int on the second ring, and that seems to severely limit my options. Or should i just elave the ring and replace the 10%res gem on the belt and the 12% fire/lightning one in my tree? It appears quite complicated, so any help on how to approach that is appreciated. Also, what else am i looking for? Should i just dump currentcy into trying to get l21 gems?

How should i proceed with crafting the last slot on the belt? Obviously a big armour roll would be best, no? I kinda need the crafted cold res.

Thanks for the awesome build.

You definitely don't want Hatred version of Watcher's Eye.

Instead, you will want extra fire damage with Anger. I see a few players getting this wrong.

For aura, you can consider running Anger + Enfeeble for leveling (will definitely need at least Enlighten 3). And switch Enfeeble to Herald of Ash for end game boss fights like Shaper.

Your belt is very good. You can keep it that way. :)

The same goes to your Opal ring. The damage on it is insane.

As for int, I would cap Enfeeble at level 13 (125 int required). This way you will not need 155 int to use that curse.
Kira,

1. What is the best Helm enchant to get?
I currently have 15% increased cyclone speed, does going 40% increased cyclone damage that much of an upgrade?

2. Any thoughts on what items I should upgrade?
Rings are hard...i need the intelligence and the other ring I need the huge lightning resist boosts
Boots I can do with more movement speed but for 10% more movement speed the price is huge (like 10ex +)
I can go for double anger roll on Watcher's eye but that is like 50ex or something...not worth it.

Editado por útlima vez por swiftwilly en 9 ene. 2018 6:15:50
"
swiftwilly escribió:
Kira,

1. What is the best Helm enchant to get?
I currently have 15% increased cyclone speed, does going 40% increased cyclone damage that much of an upgrade?

2. Any thoughts on what items I should upgrade?
Rings are hard...i need the intelligence and the other ring I need the huge lightning resist boosts
Boots I can do with more movement speed but for 10% more movement speed the price is huge (like 10ex +)
I can go for double anger roll on Watcher's eye but that is like 50ex or something...not worth it.

Ans 1: In fact, 15% Cyclone attack speed gives the most damage to the build, and 40% cyclone damage is just slightly behind it.

But personally, if I were to pick among them, I will go for Cyclone damage because you can obtain attack speed from gears and jewels.

Ans 2: I would definitely upgrade the belt. Something similar to this:

Best will be having 300+ armor rolled on the belt.

You can check out Abyssal jewels section for preferred rolls on the jewel that you can socket into the belt.

In terms of rings, I will definitely look into upgrading Golem Whorl. You can try crafting your very own Opal ring.

For boots, you can aim for this enchantment:
"
Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
"
"
Djangooo escribió:
[
I get that 3R2B1G is the best roll, but it depends on your jewels and stats. For me, added ignite always came out on top. This means, that for many people, it's not that different compared to added fire. So when they are chroming their chest for all that money, they should KEEP their chest 3B2R since it's 90% the same as 3R. It's also a rare colour.

Rerolling that chest to get a possible 1% dps increase is not worth it in my opinion. It's a thousand times better than 2R2B2G.

Anyway, I'm taking a break from the toon, stranded at 92. Messing with a flicker build inspired by Avatar of Fire :p And the build makes no sense lol! I'm probably gonna rip on bosses, but who knows. You should take a look, it's my first build ever and I didnt put much thought in it haha.

1) You don't use Added Fire, you use Fire Penetration.

2) 3R 2B 1G is ALWAYS better. It's math and numbers are numbers. Regardless of your jewels.

3) You cannot ignite most of the big bosses in this game, so your ignite damage will never exist. The driving force of any elemental build late game is penetration, mostly because trash melts regardless and any end-game boss has lots of resistances.

Fire pen isnt always better, when u get "enough" penetration raw POWER wins. Like we add watchers eye with pen, boots enchant with pen, wise oak and then chance to ignite wins fire pen gem.
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
"
kira1414 escribió:

Valid points. But as mentioned, I will have to see how I can include it without throwing players into confusion when they see 3 different setup available for the chests.

I took a look at your Raider character, you are using Xoph's Blood, so you don't have to pick Avatar of Fire from the skill tree anymore. They don't stack.

Instead, a physical to fire conversion Watcher's Eye probably will be better for you in this case. But I would still go for extra fire Watcher's Eye for the build that you are making. :)

Alright! Cool beans :) Ignite should indeed work. I equipped that Xoph from my cyclonetoon yesterday right before calling it a day, edited my build at work today to remove Avatar of Fire. Taking 40% cold conversion aswell so I'm sitting at 50% phys and 50% of that 40% cold conversion (I hope it works that way).

This way I have not much physical left and can possibly bleed myself with that new jewel to keep my frenzy charges up. Exciting! You really inspired me man. In a ideal world I'd buy a Watcher's eye with both stats, but today there was only 1 for sale for 53 exalts, auwtch.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPsACxIBAHqbjQguAtDbVXSu035I7j3ieK6xs6OK7g6BrORqqXkj9o19MHxRR42_BbXC7LTF2-dHBth2VvXbbpfQjoq5PqxmLOF94wzypctirGyMbAjxij7Pveb8xQ2NW69OKiPTbyeaakz_QzHDM1oa2sF07QUtfyv9brF8w-aNuYd2Sn1670CgwL8Eh4-ZMk5eE-9Ok6iKs1dUYVKGYPNvSdUJuyKvOFN25zpSvJ8YkQ48FHH46_PdaGXqGHasz36tjdlhhVKbaotPKCqXeeRRUEfvDvcykn09PuXPLlPTb-dUJP3_3vb8pzQXJnqE0K1B0GuQEvEvci1NAAAAAAA=
<== disregard this piece of shit. AoF didn't work obviously as I couldn't apply bleed. Managed to get 99% cold conversion with a watchers eye on hatred. Changed a ton in the build. Going to clear maps with it today/tomorrow and see how it goes. Might even make a guide for it!

Should be the new build! I'll let you know how I fare, who knows, I might inspire you next league ;)
Editado por útlima vez por Djangooo en 10 ene. 2018 3:57:02
I finally got my Bronn's 5Linked and with acceptable colors. My tooltip damage on cyclone went WAY down but the character still feels okay killing and moves much more quick. I was using all red support previously, adding faster attacks and increased aoe now.

Spoiler

I have had zero luck getting exalteds to drop and I'm not good at the market game yet so I haven't been able to sell anything much so I'm not sure where to upgrade. I can't seem to afford Xophs yet.

Otherwise, I haven't died in days and I haven't found a map I couldn't do yet.
Hi Kira,

This build is amazing! Really enjoying it so far. I have been using the crematorium/ cast on melee kill. how big is the damage difference when compared to the highest damage output setup you recommended in the guide?

Thanks again

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional