[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

hi bro, how do you think about HEMATOPHAGY in passive?
i have problem about life leech(slow life leech). i try to fight Izaro and argus in Eternal Labyrinth
and i died.
i was to play you build in ST before nerf. this perf build for me i can fight everthing but today i can't haha please help
sorry for my english and this item in abyss What should I change?

Editado por útlima vez por tanabank03 en 26 dic. 2017 9:22:34
Is this ring any good? It adds 3k damage to my cyclone but it doesn't affect molten burst since it's not melee. Would an Opal Ring give me more damage overall?
"
essencevox escribió:
For those using taste of hate, how do you have enough fire res to use wise oak? Should I just swap out my wise oak for lion's roar until I can get a dying sun to use wise oak effect while using taste of hate?

If you have Dying Sun, with Wise's Oak, your fire resist will still be highest.

"
Shijimiq escribió:
Looking for upgrade.

https://pastebin.com/pup1eddf

I think that I don't have enough DPS.

Your gears look fine to me.

The only thing I would recommend is that you re-spec some 5% life nodes and take up Primeval Force on the right side of the tree. That will significantly buff your damage to 370K on Shaper.

"
jujib3z escribió:
So I'm sitting on about 10 exalt at the moment and I'm trying to figure out what I should be looking to spend it on to improve the build. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If someone could also check my socketed gems and make sure I'm running the most optimally that'd be great too. Really appreciate the help.

Spoiler

6L Belly and amulet will be your most obvious choice of upgrade.

For amulet, you can consider going for Xoph's Blood or Impresence + Watcher's Eye (gain physical as extra fire with Anger).

Your belt and gloves will need replacement. They have low life rolls on them.

You are not using the correct flask setup. Refer to the Flasks section for recommended setup.

"
viray escribió:
Hey Kira, could you also take a look at my gear? I think most of it looks okay, but any suggestions are always welcome :)

Spoiler

I'm considering a switch to Watcher's Eye + Essence Worm, but I'm kinda hesitant, since I'd loose a bit of dps from one of my opal rings & at least one of my resists will drop a bit below the cap.

I'm also eyeballing The Red Dream, which points do you suggest to move from the tree for the resists? (funny thing is if I'd take the res for Red Dream I think I could drop one of the rings for Worm & still stay capped). I really suck at using the Enduring Cry.

What I have on my TO GET list is Dying Sun, Devoto's with a proper enchant (bought myself a near perfect one and I'm running a couple labs each day), Red Dream and maybe Watcher's Eye (I'm still not sold on this).

I'm confused about one thing - if I have a Xoph's Blood should I be running Flammability?

Are there any gems benefitting from a good rolled corruption, besides Herald of Ash?

I currently have only one problem (that I'm aware) - I'm terribly behind on intelligence, and I had to dedicated 4 passives to meet the gems' requirements. And we're talking 109 int points :( I think I'll try to get some better jewels.

BTW Jewels - which are currently a better option - a flat dmg/axe-dmg abyssal ones, or the usual rare jewels with % bonuses?

Anyways, thanks a lot Kira, I've been playing this build each league since I've started PoE in breach, but this is the first time I think I'll be able to reach the endgame & kill the shaper :)

EDIT: I've bought a Watcher's Eye, I'll try to migrate to it soonish.

Your gears are in really good shape. 3R2B1G on your Bronn will provide the next biggest leap in dps upgrade.

Flammability is very good for mapping. However, Hatred aura will beat it when you are fighting end game bosses like Shaper. It will pales out if you are using Anger + Watcher's Eye (extra fire damage + elemental penetration).

On intelligence, 1 of your ring have to provide > 30 int.

In terms of jewels, Abyssal jewels should be better because of the flat life rolls on them. When it comes to damage, flat physical will be preferred. You can check out the Abyssal Jewels section in the guide for reference.

"
tanabank03 escribió:
Spoiler

hi bro, how do you think about HEMATOPHAGY in passive?
i have problem about life leech(slow life leech). i try to fight Izaro and argus in Eternal Labyrinth
and i died.
i was to play you build in ST before nerf. this perf build for me i can fight everthing but today i can't haha please help
sorry for my english and this item in abyss What should I change?

Spoiler

Hematophagy is not good for the build because physical properties in the skill node is wasted.

You only gain the max life recovery and 20% increased damage, the leech % does not work with the build.

I see that you are using Impresence, you can drop Essence Worm and use a rare ring that provides both damage and toughness to your character. You will still be able to run Flammability + Herald of Ash + Anger.

I would say you have very nice gears over there. Next big dps upgrade for you will be to re-roll your Bronn color to 3R2B1G (very costly).

"
CatBastet escribió:
Is this ring any good? It adds 3k damage to my cyclone but it doesn't affect molten burst since it's not melee. Would an Opal Ring give me more damage overall?

Even though it does not benefit Molten Burst, it is still very good for Cyclone. You can definitely use that for now till you get your hands on a Shaper/Elder steel/opal ring.
Which jewel would I replace with Watchers Eye?
Editado por útlima vez por jujib3z en 26 dic. 2017 13:10:48
I'm using a link Xoph + Anger + Watcher's Eye (extra fire damage + elemental penetration).

I can make work Flammability + Herald of Ash + Anger (+Essence Worm + Enlighten4).But should this be done? This is not very convenient. Maybe another assembly of auras is needed.
How much difference is there really with Bronn's and Belly in terms of DPS? Is the damage that much better?
Hi, I'm undecided between those two helms. Not sure which enchant would be the best. I feel like the Devoto's would be the inferior choice even tough it adds about 8k damage to Cyclone ( am at 62k hideout tooltip damage). Seeing how much defense I would be giving up I am pretty undecided. Would it be better to keep that helmet and buy a Devotos with Cyclone AS enchant?

Also I have some other gear options here:

I am using both times the first option and can't really switch ATM because of lacking of rings with good resistances (am running mediocre Ventors with replacement Iron Rings). Should I go for those upgrades or keep what I am using?
"
jhayeehl escribió:
How much difference is there really with Bronn's and Belly in terms of DPS? Is the damage that much better?

You lose nearly 20% of your dps on cyclone plus however much the 25% increased attack speed does for triggering molten burst which is probably the bigger loss.
Editado por útlima vez por mysoggyknee en 26 dic. 2017 19:03:10

Can someone help me with what I should work towards next? I bought a bronn's but it only has 4 link. I dont have the cash to try to roll it into 5 right now. My dps plummets if I swap into it from Tab rasa. I have about 10c to work with. Im not sure how you guys are able to get the xoph + essence worm without your resistances going to crap. I can only get resistances on my rings and ammy and gloves I think. Maybe I should swap out the belt? I also can't get 3b1g on my helm but even if I did I dont think I have enough mana to maintain 2 curses
Editado por útlima vez por Norwind en 26 dic. 2017 21:02:00
This build is perfect!!
Very fun to play with

I'm cleaning t13-t14 maps easily and today I did my first atziri deathless run, but I think that I'm lacking some damage

What can I do to get some damage boost?

Here are my equips:

Cyclone and molten burst:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional