[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Spoiler

I've been struggling a little against bosses like the one in the pen map. He was destroyed me in no time flat. Current resistances are 67 fire/59 cold/60 lightning/-15 chaos
Editado por útlima vez por firestronk en 18 dic. 2017 21:13:24
Please help me, sometimes i izaro uber lab one shot, my blood is 5k6, armor is ~ 7k, what should i do to improve this?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShockBlade0202/characters
"
Deathisnear24 escribió:
I'm curious, which do you guys think would be better. Volatile Dead or Cremation? I'm still low level and not sure which will be better for end game.

Also kind of curious about this. I've checked a few profiles and it seems none of you are running volatile dead or cremation like the guide recommends. Are they used only for mapping and everyone just has them swapped out for bosses, or is the cast on melee kill setup just not worth it?
"
kakarotto94 escribió:
thanks for reply @kira1414
I bought Impresence Onyx Amulet I also changed setup gems - any suggestion for optimization?
What about the rest of my gear, who items needs replace? What about jewels?
Which lvl CWDT will be the best for this config?

Level 1 for Cast When Damage Taken and level 3 for Immortal Call.

Get anti-freeze on your Quick Silver flask. You will definitely need it.

Rings could have better life rolls on them.

"
dperls escribió:
So RE: Impressence, does it only make sense to run if you can with watcher's eye or as a stepping stone to xophs regardless?

Also, is anyone doing endgame bosses on carcas jack. I love the idea of the balanced path but am worried I will be stuck in the middle (not enough damage if i went brones, or not enough life if I went belly). Trying to decide which base to buy to target for 6L but am torn.

Impresence is a good stepping stone till you can get Xoph's Blood. Watcher's Eye is pretty much the BIS jewel for the build, regardless of which amulet you choose to use.

The first Shaper kill for this build was done with Carcass Jack. :)

"
mwmorais escribió:
Spoiler

Thanks to all you guys for answering questions. Been messing around in PoB for hours getting where I'm at. Everything is a breeze! I recently dropped VP to pick up around 400hp + peace of mind in trials/lab, and while the leech isn't SUPER insane, it still feels amazing. Will test on a red elder or T16 guardian to see if it's worth it.

You have nice gears. Consider replacing your Basalt flask with Taste of Hate (if you can afford) and have anti-freeze on your quick silver flask.

"
Deathisnear24 escribió:
I'm curious, which do you guys think would be better. Volatile Dead or Cremation? I'm still low level and not sure which will be better for end game.

Cremation is better overall for mapping.

"
AssassinPride escribió:

Armor % or armor #??

Either is fine. You want high armor roll on the gloves. Gloves can have over 600 armor if well rolled. Check out the Recommended Rares section for preferred rolls.

"
firestronk escribió:
Spoiler

I've been struggling a little against bosses like the one in the pen map. He was destroyed me in no time flat. Current resistances are 67 fire/59 cold/60 lightning/-15 chaos

Always have your resistance capped. Without that, you will take a lot more elemental damage.

And follow the flasks setup shown in the flask section. They are very important in ensuring better survivability.

Looking at your gears, they are missing a lot of life rolls on them. You will definitely want high life rolls on all your rare slots.

You need to have 6 sockets on your Ngamahu. You are missing at least 40% damage on your axe.

Check out Recommended Rares + Abyssal Jewels + Jewels sections too.

Remember to check out FAQ too while you are at it.

"
ShockBlade0202 escribió:
Please help me, sometimes i izaro uber lab one shot, my blood is 5k6, armor is ~ 7k, what should i do to improve this?

ShockBlade0202

Your gears look fine. Refer to the flask section for the budget setup for Uber Lab. You will want Basalt + Granite flask when you fight Izaro.

Pop those flasks when he surface and cyclone in circle around him. Do not cyclone back and forth or he will likely land a direct him on you.

Have anti-freeze on Quick Silver flask and you do not need anti-bleed as you will be immune to bleed while you are leeching.

You can also remove Vaal Pact from the skill tree as that is not needed. You can keep Vaal Pact if you feel that you needed that extra heal.

Having an anti-curse flask is also very good on lab days with curse Fonts as you will be immune to curse during flask effect.

"
Dendrophobia escribió:

Also kind of curious about this. I've checked a few profiles and it seems none of you are running volatile dead or cremation like the guide recommends. Are they used only for mapping and everyone just has them swapped out for bosses, or is the cast on melee kill setup just not worth it?

Cremation is more for mapping but for end game boss, Cast on Melee Kill setup will lose out to pure Cyclone damage on Bronn chest.
can i use koam's heart. if i do so , what change should i made
I am interested too about kaom's, and what about "The Hungry Loop" as ring for 5l cyclone ?
Thanks for info about impressence.

At what point did you guys feel like you could drop enfeable when running uber lab/maps? Running it in lab right now just feels too good and safe. Getting impressence and needing to run flammability would mean that would go away.
"
dperls escribió:
Thanks for info about impressence.

At what point did you guys feel like you could drop enfeable when running uber lab/maps? Running it in lab right now just feels too good and safe. Getting impressence and needing to run flammability would mean that would go away.

For me mobs are not a problem at all, its traps and izaro, and enfeble dont do anything for the firsts and do a -80% effect on izaro (best izaro defense for me is run in circles, 4500+ life, 3000+ armor, and granite+basalt flasks)
First of all i would like say thank you for this very detailed guide, it really helped a lot.
This is my gear after the first ten days, in which i mainly did uber-lab farming. I would like to take on the endgame bosses next, but im not sure if 5,7k hp (2,7k armour, 5,2k evasion) are enough for sth like shaper. I never did the fight without VP yet.
Anything i should still invest before ? Still need a better boot enchant, as i just bought new ones and my gems are not maxed out yet.

btw. my first self-six-linked chest ever <3

Editado por útlima vez por Arrensen en 19 dic. 2017 8:29:29
You can easily change your jewel socketed in ya belt (get some fire damage instead of the bow mod ?). Nice self made 6L tho, still struggling to get one (But im a filthy casual with 2 days of playing in Abyss so not gonna complain)

Also, if you are sitting on lot of currency, you could invest in The Anger + Impresence setup ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional