[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 escribió:
"
essencevox escribió:
Why don't we use ancestral call for more molten strike balls?

Molten Strike is a single target skill with AOE counter part (balls).

Molten Burst is the counter part and Ancestral Call does not work on it. Another reason it won't work is because Molten Burst is a triggered skill and not a self cast skill.

have you by any chance seen molten strikers as main clear skill? you use molten strike with AC to target the ground before target and you create much more balls. https://youtu.be/oQeJoVHaqxY?t=2m49s just as Mathil explained for example that it might be a bug but it works for now.
Can volley support gem be used to support Molten Burst ? If yes has anyone tried and is it useful ?
"
kira1414 escribió:

POB requires an update but tweaking the numbers, Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye provides the most damage against Shaper but Impresence + Watcher's Eye is a great alternative.

And honestly, I don't know why GGG created so many power creep items in this 3.1 league cos the end game bosses were already killable. These new items will just make them trivial...

Yea this was more along the lines to find an affordable alternative to using Xoph. Which Impresence + Watcher was til the Jewel sky rocketed(can probably snag one for 200c though) and as I said still does more or about the same damage as Xoph, of course this is just Xoph alone wasnt factoring in using watchers + Xoph as that is an expensive combo already and not what the evaluation was about.

Enthusiast build will definitely be something like Xoph + Watchers + Anger + elemental weakness Tombgloves.
Hello guys,

I looking for things which i have to/can change in my char.

When i will have enough currency i plan to change, chest: shroud/bronn/belly, impressence amu(flammability prefix) or xoph blood, but i think, impressence is more probably option.
What about my rares? Which i can upgrade?

I also changed gems setup, let me know what you think about him.

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por kakarotto94 en 18 dic. 2017 9:18:58
"
duabijitelur escribió:
How will the slayer and leech nerf affects the build?

The build was not affected by the nerf to Slayer. :)

"
mwmorais escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:

Hatred consumes 50% mana reserve and the overkill damage from Herald of Ash helps to clear map faster so the choice is pretty simple over there.

Isn't the aoe aspect of HoA a burn which we can't apply due to having ele focus? Correct me if I'm wrong. Always been a little confused about HoA aoe

Yes. You are correct that if you go Elemental Focus, the burning ailment of Herald of Ash is lost but the damage provided by it against Shaper is still higher than Hatred.

Hatred is slightly higher than Herald of Ash on regular mobs, but at the expense of higher mana reserve too, which makes it not worth it to drop Herald of Ash for Hatred.

Personally, I prefer to run ignite on the axe and Elemental Focus on Cylone. This way I get to benefit from the burning damage too.

"
xslasherz escribió:
I haven't reach to end game with this build. however i have a question.

For the ascendacy point, why is Brutality Fervor > Impact nodes. The aoe increased node on Impact does improve the cyclone aoe right? a total of 30% increased to the nodes.

the 100% increase leech is a big different maker on a big boss fight?

You get immunity to bleed + stun with Brutality Fervour. This makes Slayer a very good class to farm Uber lab. The stun immunity is also great against end game bosses.

"
JrFryta escribió:

have you by any chance seen molten strikers as main clear skill? you use molten strike with AC to target the ground before target and you create much more balls. https://youtu.be/oQeJoVHaqxY?t=2m49s just as Mathil explained for example that it might be a bug but it works for now.

Molten Strike is listed as an alternate setup in post #2 of the guide. :)

However, between Molten Strike and Cyclone, I personally prefer Cyclone because of the mobility. It also makes evading boss attacks a lot easier.

"
mirage2k640 escribió:
Can volley support gem be used to support Molten Burst ? If yes has anyone tried and is it useful ?

Volley support gem does not work with Molten Burst.

"
Hitoseijuro escribió:

Yea this was more along the lines to find an affordable alternative to using Xoph. Which Impresence + Watcher was til the Jewel sky rocketed(can probably snag one for 200c though) and as I said still does more or about the same damage as Xoph, of course this is just Xoph alone wasnt factoring in using watchers + Xoph as that is an expensive combo already and not what the evaluation was about.

Enthusiast build will definitely be something like Xoph + Watchers + Anger + elemental weakness Tombgloves.

Ah I see where you are coming from. And yah, the price of Watcher has make the alternate setup of Impresence + Watcher to be not as price competitive but just going Impresence alone is still huge.

"
kakarotto94 escribió:
Hello guys,

I looking for things which i have to/can change in my char.

When i will have enough currency i plan to change, chest: shroud/bronn/belly, impressence amu(flammability prefix) or xoph blood, but i think, impressence is more probably option.
What about my rares? Which i can upgrade?

I also changed gems setup, let me know what you think about him.

Thanks

Looking at your flask, you do not have anti-freeze so you will definitely want to get that on your Quick Silver flask.

And yes, definitely consider getting Impresence as your next upgrade as it is a great alternative compared to Xoph's Blood.

Consider picking up Purity of Flesh (near Avatar of Fire) as for 2 skill points, you gain 12% life.
thanks for reply @kira1414
I bought Impresence Onyx Amulet I also changed setup gems - any suggestion for optimization?
What about the rest of my gear, who items needs replace? What about jewels?
Which lvl CWDT will be the best for this config?
Editado por útlima vez por kakarotto94 en 18 dic. 2017 13:34:06
So RE: Impressence, does it only make sense to run if you can with watcher's eye or as a stepping stone to xophs regardless?

Also, is anyone doing endgame bosses on carcas jack. I love the idea of the balanced path but am worried I will be stuck in the middle (not enough damage if i went brones, or not enough life if I went belly). Trying to decide which base to buy to target for 6L but am torn.

Spoiler

Thanks to all you guys for answering questions. Been messing around in PoB for hours getting where I'm at. Everything is a breeze! I recently dropped VP to pick up around 400hp + peace of mind in trials/lab, and while the leech isn't SUPER insane, it still feels amazing. Will test on a red elder or T16 guardian to see if it's worth it.
I'm curious, which do you guys think would be better. Volatile Dead or Cremation? I'm still low level and not sure which will be better for end game.
"
AssassinPride escribió:

What would you guys try to add on this? i can craft like armor% / armor+eva% / armor+es% / eva+es% / phys leech as life 0.2-0.4% / phys leech as mana 0.2-0.4% / armor / energy / eva (with master crafting tool)
And which glove should i use between those 2?

Armor gloves better for the build.

Armor % or armor #??
Editado por útlima vez por AssassinPride en 18 dic. 2017 20:01:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional