[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Is this the one that Alkaizer's uses?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters
https://www.twitch.tv/alkaizerx

Im so interested
"
kazafz escribió:
"
0llowain escribió:
Really awesome build, i killed shaper/uber atziri/chayula in abyss with it.
Honestly, im afraid of rerolling cause other builds might not feel as good.

Your gear is amazing this early on in the league :D

You know you can buy currency for real money on 3rd party sites, right?
Very nice and effective build, i'm trying it right now and it's pretty smooth and fun to play.

One question (might have been answered already but 310 pages is a bit much to scroll through...)

--> Is it possible to run Elemental Equilibrium with this build ? By just getting some cold / light damage on ring or gloves, you could lower fire res by 25%, and the EE node isnt too far...Isnt it worth investing 5 points to get that sweet lower fire res ?

Thx !
"
nefrider escribió:
Very nice and effective build, i'm trying it right now and it's pretty smooth and fun to play.

One question (might have been answered already but 310 pages is a bit much to scroll through...)

--> Is it possible to run Elemental Equilibrium with this build ? By just getting some cold / light damage on ring or gloves, you could lower fire res by 25%, and the EE node isnt too far...Isnt it worth investing 5 points to get that sweet lower fire res ?

Thx !

Avatar of fire causes us to deal ONLY fire damage, and when we hit with fire damage, their fire res will increase.

EE works for some skills like you say because (like Righteous Fire) those skills don't actually 'hit', they're degens (i think?). So when you get another element damage and then 'hit' with, say, shield charge, that reduces their fire res, but we are hitting with fire damage all the time with this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Rocksteadee en 14 dic. 2017 11:57:10
"
Fireworrks escribió:
I'm having a lot of trouble with uber lab. I cannot consistently complete it. Majority of the time I'll get one shot by izaro but occasionally I'll die to traps in gauntlet. Any recommendations? I've got a bronns trying to 6 link it atm.

https://pastebin.com/EY0aS4TV

Consider using a high life roll rare amulet over Carnage Heart. To comfortably clear Uber lab, 5500 life is recommended, together with 3000 armor (unbuffed).

To handle traps, ensure you have leeched a few mobs before clearing them. Once Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour kicks in, you can just hit Quick Silver pot and pretty much run through them. Initially you might fail a few times but once you get the hang of it, traps will be trivial to you.

Also, flask setup is very important to the build. Check out the flask section for recommended setup for Uber lab.

"
toiletvape escribió:
Any point in pickin up the Hemo nodes for more survivability?

T6 elder guardian and crit map mods kinda shreddin me.

lvl87 build
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/RxNCps4c

Hemo nodes are not worth it because this build deals only fire damage.

Consider running Enfeeble instead of Flammability. Enfeeble is really good for mapping.

And instead of Carnage Heart, use a high life roll rare amulet.

You do not need anti-bleed on your life flask. You will need an anti-freeze pot (recommended on Quick Silver flask) as you certainly do not want to be frozen.

You will want movement speed on your boots, and high life rolls on all your rare slots. Your rings seem to be missing out a lot of life.

"
Sorry if I miss something but now that VP has been nerfed and no longer mandatory, how do you have sufficient leech? I did several elemental build with Raider and even with 70%+ dodge and all the leech you took in your build I can never have enough leech like a phys build.

Why are you using Phys Projectile on the Ngamahu when you are taking Avatar of Fire or Xoph? And you don't have a Fireborn gem in the Dueslist area either. Won't all the bonus be halved with AoF?

@Rocksteadee has explained on the 100% fire conversion part so I will just cover the leech. Slayer has Endless Hunger which allows you to leech even when your life pool is full. Slayer also has more life leech % from his ascendancy.

"
Rocksteadee escribió:

e: Got myself a Bronn's and 6S5L'd it for cheap, but man the correct colours are hard to roll. Do I remember that there is an easier way to colour sockets than chrome spamming?

Also I think I had some pretty good gloves drop (shame about the life but still)? I believe I can craft attack speed on these is that right?

I prefer to use Vorici 2R1B for coloring Bronn.

The gloves already used up all its suffix slots so you can't roll attack speed on that anymore.

"
Skarden escribió:
First of all: Thanks for the build.

Actually, i can just use one curse, Enfeeble or flammability. You wrote, that enfeeble is better in maps and flammability for boss fights.
But doesnt bosses deal more damage and enfeeble should be used to not get oneshoted?
Why should i do more damage to bosses if i die to them because of no enfeeble ?

If i got a good item with +1 curses on enemies the question is irrelevant, but for now its kinda important :)

Well, on T16 fights, the best defense is offence. But Enfeeble on T16+ will be fine too once you are min/maxed. :)

"
Deleos780 escribió:
First off nice build and guide. I just wanted to see if anyone has taken the Cremation/Volatile Dead farther into the end game. I prefer that setup over the original setup, just more entertaing to me. If POB is correct though the original setup does have better DPS overall by a fair bit. I just wanted to see how it was doing later on. I Prefer Volatile dead over cremation because it seeks out mobs, and with this I haven't taken Point Blank node yet. With cremation you are also constantly recasting it as you continue to kill so I feel like it doesn't have time to do any amount of it's DMG. Thank you again for the build along with the possible different routes to take it.

Original setup focus on Cyclone and Molten Burst for boss killing. Cremation + CoMK is more for mapping as I believe it will help in map clear speed as you progress into higher tier.

I will certainly test it out as the league progress but if any of you have already try it in red maps, I would definitely love to hear your feedback. :)

On topic of Point Blank, once you have Ngamahu, it is highly recommended to pick it up as it will boost Molten Burst damage by 50%.

"
Jonamitsu escribió:
Man I can never complete uber lab I always die to the traps how do you guys manage those especially the buzzsaws + temporal chains + spikes combo

@swiftwilly has provided a very comprehensive writeup on uber lab.

I will add on a tip:

To handle traps, kill a few mobs and get Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour to kick in. With them activated, you can hit quick silver pot and run through traps. You will be able to heal through them. You might fail a few times but once you get used to it. It will be easy.

You will also want to aim for 5500 life to farm uber lab comfortably.

"
AssassinPride escribió:

PS: Any tips to do vorici quest with this build? what weapon should i put on my weapon swap with which skills?

@Kimbroslice and @Hitoseijuro have answered your other questions so I will cover Vorici. You can just do a weapon swap and continue to use Cyclone as your attack skill to handle his quests.

"
0llowain escribió:

Congrats on clearing those challenges! And it only took you 4 days!

"
devio3000 escribió:
have you thought about using hungry loop and what setup to put into it

Not really. But probably Ancestral or Leap Slam setup in it.

"
AssassinPride escribió:
Should i use bronn with iron reflexe to get more tanky? 4.4k hp with 2k armor... atm and with iron reflexe i get to like 8.7k armor

It is mentioned in FAQ. :)

"
ebonyfisting escribió:
So i'm currently running this build and its going on without a hitch so far but i'm level 56 currently and I don't have the currency for ngamahu's flame what would you recommend that I use with sunder till I get enough currency.

Tombfist is pretty much the glove version of Deceiver belt. Gives you additional damage buff at the expenses of toughness.

"
exxidus escribió:
does taste of hate work with avatar of fire in combination? do i get the 30% extra dmg or just 15% as i get just 50% of the cold dmg?

and if so - is it still worth?

now where its nerfed to 15-20% i guess (havent seen over 20% so far)

Taste of Hate does work with Avatar of Fire but only at 50% of its converted value. Besides that damage buff, the main use of Taste is for the huge toughness buff that it provides.

"
dperls escribió:
Looking for a little advice on armor choice.

Right now I'm running a crappy 5L rare. I'd like to eventually go belly, but right now I can barely afford with only about 30c to my name. Trying to decide between Carcass Jack and Bronne's and then further deciding between getting a jewelrs touch or trying to sock>link it. I have a lot to go gear wise, with devotos next on tap to grab.

Any thoughts on which would be best to use to fill out my atlas and start a few uber lab farms?

Carcass Jack is a more balanced chest compared to Bronne as the latter is focused on damage. Carcass is also much easier to color as compared. Bronne is a chromatic sucker.

For Uber lab farm, any of the chests you mentioned will be able to handle it. To farm uber lab comfortably, you will want to aim for 5500 life and 3000 armor (before flask).

"
saakurou escribió:
Is this build all content viable? Looking for a boss killer with a decent clear.

If you know one, feel free to tell me :P

EDIT: I've had in mind without xoph's blood

You can kill Shaper without Xoph's Blood by following the Avatar of Fire skill tree. :)

"

Im so interested

He is playing a physical damage build (without Brutality). Gear of choice is similar to this build I made before Harbinger ends.

"
nefrider escribió:

Thx !

Elemental Equilibrium will not work because all elemental damages are converted to fire.

On another note, these dropped for me in day 5 of Abyss league:

So guess what I am making next. :)
"
kira1414 escribió:
"

Im so interested

He is playing a physical damage build (without Brutality). Gear of choice is similar to this build I made before Harbinger ends.

So this build is older and worst? Ive seen it clearing everything very easy and faster, as ive played some hours, im still a newbie on this!
"
navenowsky escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:
"
0llowain escribió:

Your gear is amazing this early on in the league :D

You know you can buy currency for real money on 3rd party sites, right?

I farm close to 20 exalt. Most expensive drop was carcass. And im noob in rare ID.

The key is playing a lot. First 72 hours is very important to get currency. Find a good build that can go up t10-11 very early without any real gear.

"
Lentus7 escribió:
I farm close to 20 exalt. Most expensive drop was carcass. And im noob in rare ID.

The key is playing a lot. First 72 hours is very important to get currency. Find a good build that can go up t10-11 very early without any real gear.

Are you able to tell me a build like those one you said? I want to start and get easy to do low level maps, thanks :)
For The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask when you guys say "If you'r highest ele ressistance is fire u get fire dmg penetration" do you mean the number with the ##% or the one between those (##%)
"
AssassinPride escribió:
For The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask when you guys say "If you'r highest ele ressistance is fire u get fire dmg penetration" do you mean the number with the ##% or the one between those (##%)

The uncapped number ie (##%)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional