[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

So I just finished Uber Lab on 1st try. I was being conservative and levelled up a bit more first before attempting it. I know I have a lot of gears to upgrade and I'm enjoying this build a lot :)

Life: 4.2k
Armour: 884 (thank goodness I had my flasks up for the nice armour during the Uber Izaro fight =] )
Cyclone tooltip: 65.9k dps
"
Jonamitsu escribió:
Hey guys I'm a little lost, can anybody look at my gear and tell me what I should farm for next?

You have your character tab set to private, you need to make that viewable to see your character stats/tree.
Oh, sorry, is it viewable now? Also, do you guys skill Iron Reflexes? And if not, how much armor and dodge do you guys have?
what do you think about the new gloves of the abyss? As it seems to me a good defensive mechanic. Resists can be typed just from the stones of the abyss.
So i'm currently running this build and its going on without a hitch so far but i'm level 56 currently and I don't have the currency for ngamahu's flame what would you recommend that I use with sunder till I get enough currency.
"
Jonamitsu escribió:
Oh, sorry, is it viewable now? Also, do you guys skill Iron Reflexes? And if not, how much armor and dodge do you guys have?

Not an expert but i think Xoph's Blood is prioritary, but is expensive in the firsts days of the league

"
Druna9000 escribió:
what do you think about the new gloves of the abyss? As it seems to me a good defensive mechanic. Resists can be typed just from the stones of the abyss.

I want to know too about the Tombfist, its interesting if the effects of maim on hit and intimidate on hit dont have cooldown. A 2socket one its about 100c/2ex right now

9%as, +%6life, maim, intimidate and 2 abyss sockets? seems op to me even losing resistances
Editado por útlima vez por xonsuns en 14 dic. 2017 4:40:28
Yesterday I see on the twitch a guy running around with these gloves, looks pretty safe. Today I will test and write.
does taste of hate work with avatar of fire in combination? do i get the 30% extra dmg or just 15% as i get just 50% of the cold dmg?

and if so - is it still worth?

now where its nerfed to 15-20% i guess (havent seen over 20% so far)
Editado por útlima vez por exxidus en 14 dic. 2017 4:52:14
Looking for a little advice on armor choice.

Right now I'm running a crappy 5L rare. I'd like to eventually go belly, but right now I can barely afford with only about 30c to my name. Trying to decide between Carcass Jack and Bronne's and then further deciding between getting a jewelrs touch or trying to sock>link it. I have a lot to go gear wise, with devotos next on tap to grab.

Any thoughts on which would be best to use to fill out my atlas and start a few uber lab farms?
Is this build all content viable? Looking for a boss killer with a decent clear.

If you know one, feel free to tell me :P

EDIT: I've had in mind without xoph's blood
Editado por útlima vez por saakurou en 14 dic. 2017 8:42:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional