[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
negativ4000 escribió:
Can some one check my gear? I have no idea how to post items directly to forum :) Seems I've finished gear.

So here goes.

Your gear looks pretty good. There's always minor upgrades you can make. I'm not sure if you really need an unset ring when you can get another opal or steel ring to fill in the damage gap.

For flask, your bubbling of warding doesn't do much (I have the same kind, been lazy to replace it) as the curse immunity only works while the flask is in effect. If you pop it and hit full life....you lose the curse immunity.

Obviously jewels could be slightly better.

I would swap out inc AOE with conc effect. It's helped loads for my damage on bosses.

I'm not quite sure why you have blood magic in your helm?

If you are willing to, I'd divine your Dying sun to try and get lower increaed AOE as that reduces the potential ST damage of the balls.

Rustic belt for more damage.
"
soulesschild escribió:
"
negativ4000 escribió:
Can some one check my gear? I have no idea how to post items directly to forum :) Seems I've finished gear.

So here goes.

Your gear looks pretty good. There's always minor upgrades you can make. I'm not sure if you really need an unset ring when you can get another opal or steel ring to fill in the damage gap.

For flask, your bubbling of warding doesn't do much (I have the same kind, been lazy to replace it) as the curse immunity only works while the flask is in effect. If you pop it and hit full life....you lose the curse immunity.

I would swap out inc AOE with conc effect. It's helped loads for my damage on bosses.

If you are willing to, I'd divine your Dying sun to try and get lower increaed AOE as that reduces the potential ST damage of the balls.

Blood magic for faster free leap slam and fast mooving. AoE only for trash.
Dying sun immo much better to have aoe for faster farm.
Also belt i have no idea how to replace it kind of hard to find same stats for good price.
What about ring - i like blood rage so much... 20AS and frenzy charges imho good.

Wow i did it :) Now i know how to link items.

So i'm still not sure why i can't kill shaper. Seems i'm retarded:(
https://youtu.be/9kKHNtK0cz4
Imho looks cool. I'm still not sure why no one using vaal haste on maps.
So I just got the helm with 40% cyclone damage, but it only adds 2k to my dps, really doesn't seem worth the 9ex I paid for it. Am I missing something?

What else should I do to improve? I have been able to clear everything up until t16 and am having trouble leveling past 87.
I've never found Vaal Lightning trap useful, is there anything else I could switch it for?

Spoiler
"
retiredgoat escribió:
So I just got the helm with 40% cyclone damage, but it only adds 2k to my dps, really doesn't seem worth the 9ex I paid for it. Am I missing something?

What else should I do to improve? I have been able to clear everything up until t16 and am having trouble leveling past 87.
I've never found Vaal Lightning trap useful, is there anything else I could switch it for?

Spoiler

Vaal Haste or Faster Attacks maybe? I am addicted to the latter.
Be aware that you have CWDT at lvl 20 which means you are almost already dead when it proccs. I am also gonna guess that your phys reduction and life pool is a bit low looking at the life rolls on gloves, boots and rings as well as the lack of it on the belt.
"
retiredgoat escribió:

Spoiler

Wow, you really got the helm enchant for 9 ex? I guess you could've invest that much better in rings, gloves, boots and a rare belt with higher liferolls.

I tried the helm enchants in path of building and cyclone attack speed and cyclone damage also just give me slightly more dps than "more ias with blood rage"-enchant, in which I don't know if it really counts bloodrage buff to the dps on the side. I'd also like to know if cyclone is so much better, because at the moment I don't think its worth buying it. I can get much better jewels (more hp) or some 21/20 gems (ca. +2k dps each) with the currency.
hey whats the difference between this and the scion version? and which do u prefer?
"
negativ4000 escribió:
"
soulesschild escribió:
"
negativ4000 escribió:

So here goes.

Blood magic for faster free leap slam and fast mooving. AoE only for trash.
Dying sun immo much better to have aoe for faster farm.
Also belt i have no idea how to replace it kind of hard to find same stats for good price.
What about ring - i like blood rage so much... 20AS and frenzy charges imho good.

Not that I'm refuting you but do you really have an issue with farming trash on maps? With my gear most mobs die as a I whirl unless it's a rare which in that case, reducing the AOE spread is much better?

I didn't think of BM giving a faster leap. I have AS on all my jewels so my LS feels pretty fast already than I need it to be. Maybe I'll give that a whirl.

My gear for reference:

Editado por útlima vez por soulesschild en 27 sept. 2017 17:00:17
Went for Shaper since maps are so cheap on league atm, deathless run, hardest part was probably killing the boss from in-between phases lmao

Setup used:

Also using weapon swap to leap around faster whenever needed. Brightbeak + 3 green socket Prismatic Eclipse

Cyclone effective dps is around 150k, and 30k per meatball (only 'Enemy covered in ash', no flasks etc)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional