[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

This is my gear i have 500 chaos now What should i buy Xoph blood, 6link armor or ? please help me btw. i don`t have taste of haste

edit. i use this ring not ventor gamble

-Uber Lab done, i oneshoot Izaro every battle
-i clear t11-t14 maps but sometimes unique bosses one shoot me ( 88 lvl) it is difficult to get a higher level
Editado por útlima vez por dawidwiedzmin987 en 26 sept. 2017 9:42:29
"
Saraibinha escribió:
hey nice build! just one question: why not going for impact ascendancy instead of headsman for the 30% constant AoE, since we dont care about phys reflect and have enough dmg for clearing maps?

I tested both options and impact seemed much better for speed clear. Didnt see any diference in boss fights, so ill just keep this way.

btw Im using the new version of the taming ring and it add a lot of DMG too, while easy capping resists.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Saraibinha/characters/saraibelist

awesome build, ty!

Editado por útlima vez por Saraibinha en 26 sept. 2017 9:42:54
"
Extremo_X escribió:
"
Extremo_X escribió:
Ty for this build, all guardians/shaper down in lvl 82.

gear:

Spoiler

can use.

Pastebin my char in lvl 90.

DPS total in shaper 880k.

https://pastebin.com/VMkK94HS

Included your gears and pastebin into EO guide. :)

"
winkie244 escribió:
Could you check my character (Krefpuq) to see what the next upgrade should be? I think the gloves are next up but would like additional feedback.

Thanks for the build guide it's been a blast to play.

Your gears are in good shape. I would say if you want to upgrade, you can work on those rare slots that do not have the recommended values.

You can also consider getting jewels with: Life % + Physical Damage % + Attack Speed %.

Especially physical damage %, it is applied to both Cyclone and Molten Burst.

"
BlizardShafff escribió:
hello! are u still using "The red dream" jewell on the build ?

Yes. I would definitely use Red Dream when I am leveling. It is a huge QOL when it comes to gaining endurance charges.

"
tanabank03 escribió:
thanks a lot !
this build make ex for me 68- 220ex <3
this item ok? i re passives form EO build for RT build (ref your character lv99)
Spoiler

Glad you enjoying the build. I would suggest you to replace your life flask with 50% instant recovery + anti-shock. You are immune to bleed when you leech. :)

"
Rant escribió:
Just wondering which patheons you boost with vessel, for general mapping.

It is listed in the guide under Pantheons section. :)

"
matkouton escribió:
How it will feel jewel Inspired Jewel?(as the original build)

It is a mini headhunter and I don't really feel that you are benefiting much from it. You can certainly try it out and see if you like it. :)

"
Extremo_X escribió:
I altered flammability by elemental weakness i linked it with enhance 4, the elemental reduction was from 44% to 50%, besides benefiting the blood rage increasing 6% of attack speed.

lost increased duration.

Oh yes. You are right on this. Elemental Weakness is better than Flammability when you link it with Enhance 4! Same goes to Blood Rage.

I will include your input into the guide. :)

"
dawidwiedzmin987 escribió:
This is my gear i have 500 chaos now What should i buy Xoph blood, 6link armor or ? please help me btw. i don`t have taste of haste
Spoiler

edit. i use this ring not ventor gamble

-Uber Lab done, i oneshoot Izaro every battle
-i clear t11-t14 maps but sometimes unique bosses one shoot me ( 88 lvl) it is difficult to get a higher level

Getting 6L before Xoph's Blood will be more cost effective because you can still kill Shaper using Avatar of Fire skill tree. Xoph's Blood is the end game goal though.

Consider swapping Flammability to Enfeeble when you are leveling. Enfeeble provides at least 30% more effective toughness, which is huge. You will still have enough damage to clear most content.

"
Saraibinha escribió:
"
Saraibinha escribió:
hey nice build! just one question: why not going for impact ascendancy instead of headsman for the 30% constant AoE, since we dont care about phys reflect and have enough dmg for clearing maps?

I tested both options and impact seemed much better for speed clear. Didnt see any diference in boss fights, so ill just keep this way.

btw Im using the new version of the taming ring and it add a lot of DMG too, while easy capping resists.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Saraibinha/characters/saraibelist

awesome build, ty!

The build doesn't benefit from Impact (Impact is single target) at all because the skills that do damage are all AOE (Cyclone and Molten Burst are both AOE skills. You can see the AOE tag under the gem name).

So picking Impact will make you lose damage instead cos Headsman (provides more damage and aoe on kill) is active whenever you kill mobs. And for boss fights, Writhing Jar will help to proc that too.

And yes. Taming is a good ring if you are able to cap your resist and keep your life pool above 6000. :)
Hi ,

Final build as below . Also i bought luxury jewel because i am too lazy to get endurance charges :)

Please comment , also boots because i was needing int stats

For the longest time I was wondering why I couldn't get 100k+ cyclone until I realized I still had increased AOE in my chest instead of conc effect. Now I've felt I've reached end-game with my build (minus the helm enchant). It's definitely a great all around build. With the currency I've gotten farming uber lab with this build it's letting me fund a BLS boss melter which should be fun :).
So i'm nearly lvl 90 and focused on shaper. What can I change to increase my gear/stats? I know the jewels need an upgrrade with life and chest missing 6L

Thank you very much for this wonderful fount of information!

Until yesterday, I used Flicker build. I suffered, and cursed the gods, because of the deplorable vitality, and the deaths from every boss sneeze. What a relief it was to move to this build. But I have a problem. I do not know how to improve my equipment, my cold resistance stopped at around 45%. And I do not know which item of equipment should be replaced, since everything seems very useful.

I pray you, give me the key to this answer. ;(

Hey. How far would i get on this build with around 20 ex budget? I know its a lot but some builds i liked needed more than that for a single upgrade.
"
Extremo_X escribió:
I altered flammability by elemental weakness i linked it with enhance 4, the elemental reduction was from 44% to 50%, besides benefiting the blood rage increasing 6% of attack speed.

lost increased duration.

the problem is manage to get 155 int instead of 98 required by flammability... besides that, a good improvement indeed.
"
doChl escribió:
Hey. How far would i get on this build with around 20 ex budget? I know its a lot but some builds i liked needed more than that for a single upgrade.

xoph = 8ex
max stats axe = 5ex
chest = x ex

It's an expensive build if you want to do all content.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional