[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
wojtekz91 escribió:
Hey!

Great build, tried few in past leagues, but none of them gave me so much fun and brought my character so far in content, thank you!

Since there are a lot more people with more experience than me, I came here to ask for an advice, I feel like I hit a wall for now, since I managed to 6L my bronns, I can't really tell what should be my next goal in upgrading, I'm not really focusing on mapping, since my computer is a crap and every harbinger is deadly, but running labs is what really makes me enjoy this game.

However todays lab made me write this post, I can't really get past 2nd phase Izaro, he just slash this BF sword and RIP, one shotted. Any ideas what I can improve in my character?

Thank you in advance!

Besides what @Phosphenez suggested, you can replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet.

You will want to aim for 5500 life pool to do full key run on Uber lab comfortably.

Always pop Basalt (Taste of Hate) and Granite (Lion's Roar) when engaging Izaro and you will be able to take most of his hits. Cyclone around him alone allows you to avoid most of his attacks too.

And it is very important to have anti-freeze flask in your flasks setup. I prefer having that on quick silver flask because you will be hitting it all the time. Increased duration on it will ensure you have at least 6 seconds of immunity to chill and freeze.

Also get an anti-curse flask too. Even in a cursed map, you will be immune to curse during the duration when flask is active. Don't roll it on life pot because the effect gets cancelled when your life is full.

"
broximus escribió:
Thanks for the great build!

I managed to kill all guardians and Shaper on the first try with mediocre/decent gear at level 89 without many problems, just died a couple of times to see what I could facetank.

A few thoughts:

-I'm pretty sure Lion's roar is a dps loss against anything that can be knocked back, molten burst will always miss unless the enemy is pushed against a wall.

-I don't know if it's actually good but I love the worm flask, it has so many synergies with Slayer

-Since I didn't plan to level beyond 90, I used this tree to get a bit more life by sacrificing a jewel socket (www.poeurl.com/bzip)

My gear:
Spoiler

Ans 1: Yes. Lion's Roar mainly used for Uber Lab and bosses that can't be knocked back. Most of the time I run with anti-curse granite flask instead.

Ans 2: Worm flask is great on fights like Shaper because you get to proc on-kill.

Ans 3: Constitution adds a lot of life so you will definitely want to pick that up. :)

"
Shadowfuri escribió:
Has anybody tried 6L molten strike build with 4L cyclone?
I've been testing it, it hurts our clear speed a little but not too much since a big portion of our damage comes from molten burst. Molten strike offers a lot more single target DPS which I felt the build was lacking a bit. I have however found myself dying more often to bosses, it may just be me getting used to the different mechanical nature of the build though.

Anyone else had much success with this variant?

The issue with Molten Strike is that you have to be stationary when you fight the bosses. And in doing so, you will take a lot of damage. This is why Cyclone is a safer skill to use since you are always mobile and bosses tend to miss their attack when you cyclone around them.

And depending on your gears, Cyclone contribution to your total damage varies from 40% to 60%. Which is pretty huge.

"
Silvedl escribió:
Is it ever worth it to get Iron Reflexes keystone (convert Evasion to armor and get no evasion bonus from DEX) with Bronns and Devoto's? My damage reduction is up to 38% with it and like 18% or something without, so I feel like that would help a bit. Is it better or worse than a 5% health node?

Check the FAQ. It is answered there. :)

"
Arawrs escribió:
Hey guys I'm sitting at 78,709 dps on cyclone - is this sufficient for uber atziri or would need to be higher? I've done shaper a few times and hasn't been too bad but seems like I'm gonna be gimped with this damage and only 5.4k life.

I would definitely aim for more damage (100K hideout damage for Cyclone if possible) and at least 6K life before attempting Uber Atziri.

She is tougher than Shaper because there is little room for error in her fight. 1 mistakes and you will get 1 shot.

Check the Uber Atziri Kill section for flask setup to use when you are going to fight her.
Thanks for reply, I was just doing some tinkering in path of building and if I recolour my bronnes and switch to ele focus I should be at 100k which will make a huge difference, thanks!
Hey, loving the build atm, mapping feels really smooth and the playstyle is quite engaging since its the first time im using cyclone.

Just a few questions, what are some threshold guidelines before trying to attempt guardians, shaper and uber atziri? as in how much life and damage should I have before attemping all these.

Also if anyone could take a look at my gear, how can I get more life or damage etc?

I'm thinking ahead to the next league in November and looking for a league starter lab runner. This build looks very appealing. Can anyone who played it early in this league tell me roughly how much they were paying to get it up and running? Is Ngamahu very expensive early league? What about the other stuff?

Thanks.
Does anyone to take a look at my build? I seem to have difficulty reaching more life and Armour. Is it because of my level or do I need to upgrade my gear? Will this build be able to clear uber lab as someone inexperienced? Thanks!
"
Hasakii escribió:
Hey, loving the build atm, mapping feels really smooth and the playstyle is quite engaging since its the first time im using cyclone.

Just a few questions, what are some threshold guidelines before trying to attempt guardians, shaper and uber atziri? as in how much life and damage should I have before attemping all these.

Also if anyone could take a look at my gear, how can I get more life or damage etc?

80+K cyclone damage in hideout with 6000 life will be good for Shaper. For Uber Atziri, 100+K damage will be better because you want her dead asap.

Inspecting your gears, you can drop Atziri's Promise. Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

On gear upgrades, you will want a 6L chest, Xoph's Blood and life % jewels. Otherwise, you are in pretty good shape.

"
Chotuz escribió:
I'm thinking ahead to the next league in November and looking for a league starter lab runner. This build looks very appealing. Can anyone who played it early in this league tell me roughly how much they were paying to get it up and running? Is Ngamahu very expensive early league? What about the other stuff?

Thanks.

At the start of a league, expect the axe to go for 50 to 60 chaos and it will drop to ~3 chaos after 3 weeks. You can start farming Uber lab once you have the axe with any 5L chest.

"
Trombae escribió:
Does anyone to take a look at my build? I seem to have difficulty reaching more life and Armour. Is it because of my level or do I need to upgrade my gear? Will this build be able to clear uber lab as someone inexperienced? Thanks!

You are using Meginord belt, switch to a rare belt instead.

You did not take Point Blank from the skill tree. You are missing a lot of damage there. Follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree closely and your damage will go up.

I see that you are currently level 72, so gaining 18 more levels will greatly improve your life and damage.

Consider replacing Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet instead. That will improve your life pool.

EDIT: Typo.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 24 sept. 2017 10:10:17
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Hasakii escribió:

80+K cyclone damage in hideout with 6000 life will be good for Shaper. For Uber Atziri, 100+K damage will be better because you want her dead asap.

Inspecting your gears, you can drop Atziri's Promise. Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

On gear upgrades, you will want a 6L chest, Xoph's Blood and life % jewels. Otherwise, you are in pretty good shape.

"
Chotuz escribió:

Thanks.

At the start of a league, expect the axe to go for 50 to 60 chaos and it will drop to ~3 chaos after 3 weeks. You can start farming Uber lab once you have the axe with any 5L chest.

"
Trombae escribió:

You are using Meginord belt, switch to a rare belt instead.

You do not take Point Blank from the skill tree. You are missing a lot of damage there. Follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree closely and your damage will go up.

I see that you are currently level 72, so gaining 18 more levels will greatly improve your life and damage.

Consider replacing Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet instead. That will improve your life pool.

I already have a rare belt that provides 69 amour and 80 life. I will look into replacing the amulet! I forgot to take the point blank skill since forever! Thanks for noticing that! Meant to take it a bit later while leveling but just forgot.
Editado por útlima vez por Trombae en 24 sept. 2017 10:11:31
"
Trombae escribió:

I already have a rare belt that provides 69 amour and 80 life. I will look into replacing the amulet! Im following fire skill tree and it seems to have the point blank skill too.

Yes. You will want Point Blank as it pretty much increases Molten Burst damage by 50%.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Hasakii escribió:

Which damage do you refer to in hideout?

without anything: 62k cyclone, 9k molten burst
with permanent buffs (flame golem & HoA): 72,5k cyclone, 10,2k molten burst
with permanent buffs + temp buffs from skills (warchief totem + bloodrage): 95k cyclone, 10,7k molten burst

2 days ago i was lucky with 2 mortal hope drops and I tried Uber Atziri for the first time. Felt like it is possible with my stats, but as all say, there is not much room for failure. I often had the problem that I just started to whirl and atziri launched a flameblast and then I didn't make it out of it in time and got one shot. Does enfeeble help on such situations? Because right now I'm still using flammability for everything and I didn't use a curse in the uber atziri fight.

I also got my hands on some nice jewels and raised my life up to 6225. Any suggestions how to improve my gear further? Taste of Hate is on my wishlist. Which gems should I try to get with 21/20 oder 20/23?
Any idea what i should be upgrading in terms of my character, i seem to die to one shots often.

And is xophs blood essential?
Editado por útlima vez por BreadOfExile en 24 sept. 2017 15:30:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional