[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Yes xbox. And I made a new char(slayer) to see how this goes.
Hi there could you look at my character and tell me if it is profitable If I do mostly uber Labs? I kinda did the uber lab a bit late and I think I had trouble with the content. If you think I should change something that will be helpful too . Thanks
(This build is awesome BTW )
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
aluminio escribió:
Ok so finally I decided to try this build, so I bought everything. The problem is that i have manna issues and I don't see where the mana leech comes and I don't want to use mana pots.

I may be blind but i only see one source of mana leech (0.4%) in the node near Vitality Void.

Is that the only mana leech the build has or I'm missing something?

You will run into mana issue under 2 situations:

1. You are still leveling and not able to equip Ngamahu. Once you reach level 55 and able to equip Ngamahu, you will not have mana issue.

2. You can using cyclone to move around the map even when there are no monsters around. If you only use cyclone when there are mobs, you will not have mana issue.

Okey, managed to do uber lab at 74 alone and now i have no issues at all with mana. Its my first slayer and that 20% culling strike is so fucking awsome lol.

I'm gonna rush to 80 and master-craft some opal rings, i guess the best base to start is 42% elemental damage with attack skills alone in a yellow opal ring then master-craft the rest right?

Btw, whats the best helm enchant, cyclone cast speed for more molten-popcorns?

(I'm doing this buid for fun with a lot of currency to use, so currency shouldn't be an issue at all)
Editado por útlima vez por aluminio en 23 sept. 2017 1:16:28
No idea how i get 110k+ dps without flasks.. i'm running almost same build and items and i'm struggling to get over 60k dps

It's annoying.
InGame: Seuchenvogel
"
acceleeerate escribió:
Hi there could you look at my character and tell me if it is profitable If I do mostly uber Labs? I kinda did the uber lab a bit late and I think I had trouble with the content. If you think I should change something that will be helpful too . Thanks
(This build is awesome BTW )

Your character is pretty much geared out. He is capable of clearing all content once you gain more levels. :)

Upgrade that I can see is probably can get Cyclone damage on your helm for enchant.

"
aluminio escribió:

Okey, managed to do uber lab at 74 alone and now i have no issues at all with mana. Its my first slayer and that 20% culling strike is so fucking awsome lol.

I'm gonna rush to 80 and master-craft some opal rings, i guess the best base to start is 42% elemental damage with attack skills alone in a yellow opal ring then master-craft the rest right?

Btw, whats the best helm enchant, cyclone cast speed for more molten-popcorns?

(I'm doing this buid for fun with a lot of currency to use, so currency shouldn't be an issue at all)

For Shaper, Cyclone attack speed >= Cyclone damage > Flammability.

I would go for Cyclone damage because you can get attack speed from gears / jewels.

"
csh1 escribió:
No idea how i get 110k+ dps without flasks.. i'm running almost same build and items and i'm struggling to get over 60k dps

It's annoying.

You are using the wrong gem in your 6L chest.

Switch Physical to Lightning gem with Concentrated Effect. You should see a huge damage jump. :)

Getting your gems to 20/20 will further push up your damage too.
Is being on Xbox a problem for this buil?
"
Still getting 67k dps with Herald of ash and Lightning golem activated. What should i change/add

DUDE has top gear and is only hitting 67k where the hell do you guys get 40k more dps from Jesus. And 344k buffed?
Managed to buy a Xoph's after some lucky labs and wander mapping with Bisco's, dps skyrocketed and went for guardians, all fights were easy and deathless other than Minotaur cause i thought i could outleech the rocks with the Arakaali increased recovery, didn't work out so well..

Cyclone DPS is at 120k~ with 'Enemies covered in ash' only, no 20/20 gems and using Enfeeble (mainly a lab farmer so helps with Izaro spike damage). Molten Burst 27k~ ish per ball. Almost 7k hp. Tooltip with HoA/Golem at 78k, Molten tooltip 10.1k.

Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 23 sept. 2017 10:03:05
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build. What should I get next? A 6L Bronn's or Xoph's? Thanks!
Big difference if I were to get xophs heart instead of xophs blood amulet?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional