[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

What would you say are like the five gems with the highest priority to bring to 20/20? Right now i'm not sure which gems i should level up a second time to get the 20% Quality versions.
voidheart still good with this build ? any skill tree for voidheart , and avatar of fire skilltree without xoph better ?
Should my priority (without xophs blood amulete) be to get Avatar of Fire asap? or how should i skill? im currently 74
"
Sorytis16 escribió:
Hi @Kira1414

I am wondering why we don't play with added fire damage on the chest, when I put it on path of builder it add a lot of damage to cyclone. I guess I miss something there :P

Still struggling about the color for the 5l on the bronn but the rest of my gear looks fine for now!

Thx again for the build and the help it's awesome

Cheers,

Sory

The gems listed in the guide provide the most damage. You can swap Added Fire into the chest piece if you run into coloring issues. Otherwise, sticking to the guide will provide you more damage.

Try using Vorici with 2R + 1B. That should give you the best odds in getting the color you need.

"
Infanty escribió:
is it possible in the future, the transition to atziri axe and kaom chest
or is the loss of damage?

and does it make sense to use xoph blood or go to Daresso''s Salute Citrine Amulet

You can certainly transit into Disfavor but the gems setup will be very different since that is going to be bleed based. And in that case, you won't be using Xoph's Blood. You will want all physical items instead.

"
Darkkaos escribió:
Yeah! Did it guys! LvL 72 with super low hp. Really nice.
Spoiler

Nice clear over there. That life pool sure add on to some excitement. ;)

"
Alkatraz_BR escribió:
Can this build do any and all content in 3.0?

Certainly. There are a few folks who have already cleared Shaper and Uber Atziri using just 5L Bronn's Lithe in Harbinger league.

"
hkbutubaman escribió:
May I know the approximate dps boost,

When using avatar of fire skill tree,

Or Xoph's Blood respectively?

Guessing it is about 10%?

Thanks you!

Xoph's Blood gives approximately 30% more damage for the build. Which is huge. Avatar of Fire skill tree probably between 15% to 25%.

"
Axelsmithy escribió:
Can someone look at my profile and give me any tips on my skill tree or gear? i feel like i have not a lot of damage or even that much defense.

Your rare gears need better life rolls. Some of them do not have any at all while others have low life rolls.

Your flask setup is not optimized. Check out the flask section. Flasks management is very important for surviving in maps.

"
Pancakezx escribió:
Started this build a few days ago and loving it so far. Managed to get a lucky 6l on my chest this morning too! Wondering what should be my next goal to work towards.
Spoiler

Replace Atziri's Promise with a Ruby flask. You will need that to handle elemental reflect.

Taste of Hate and Dying Sun are 2 flasks that you can work towards as the next item to upgrade. And of course, Xoph's Blood.

Having Sibyl's Lament for leveling is good too.

"
Alros escribió:
How the hell do you guys get the lab done at around lvl70?
I have done nothing but mapping and at lvl 84 I'm still missing two trials?!

In trading league, it is easy to obtain all 6 trials by joining trade channels.

"
Kyojura escribió:
Sorry if this has been answered already? What other aura besides herald of ash to run? i'm using hatred but would switching it to say...haste be a better idea?

With Flammability and Herald of Ash, you will not have much room to run a third aura (unless you use Enlighten 4).

Those are the 2 best auras to run in softcore.

"
Scottcombs escribió:
Is it worth to drop a 5L Rare chest for a 4L Bronn's? I'm a little broke at the moment and doubt I have the currency to Fuse/Chrome it correctly. Passive 25% attack speed and 40% damage..surely that's worth it to drop a gem right? If so what gem should I drop?

Yes. A 4L Bronn's Lithe is fine to replace a 5L rare.

"
trophant escribió:
What would you say are like the five gems with the highest priority to bring to 20/20? Right now i'm not sure which gems i should level up a second time to get the 20% Quality versions.

I don't have any specific sequence. I always pick the first one that hit level 20, and use vendor recipe to get it to level 1 with 20% quality.

If I were to pick 1, Cyclone gem will be the very first to get to 20%. Place a few cyclone gems in the alt weapon and level them at the same time too.

If a gem already has high quality % (e.g. 15%) on it, I will slap 5 gemcutter's prism on it and get it to 20%.

"
ThisIsPoobpub escribió:
voidheart still good with this build ? any skill tree for voidheart , and avatar of fire skilltree without xoph better ?

In terms of damage: Xoph's Blood > Avatar of Fire > Void Heart

You only pick Void Heart when you already have that ring in your possession. Otherwise, you go for Avatar of Fire skill tree.

"
nds2 escribió:
Should my priority (without xophs blood amulete) be to get Avatar of Fire asap? or how should i skill? im currently 74

Getting Avatar of Fire early is definitely good.
Hey, I'm loving the build, this league was the firs time I killed a guardian, and it was as easy as it gets :D
I was wondering which flash I should get next with my current gear: Dying Sun or Taste of Hate?
Spoiler
ah blasphemy support. Thanks, missed that one over the mouse overs on your gear.
I searched the POE wiki, but not sure,

For Xoph's blood farming : Is it in zana map device, breach league?

Wanna know how to self farm this

Thanks
"
hkbutubaman escribió:
I searched the POE wiki, but not sure,

For Xoph's blood farming : Is it in zana map device, breach league?

Wanna know how to self farm this

Thanks

You need to do Xoph's Domain by putting Xoph's Breachstone into the map device.
Lvling alrdy char in harbinger i know a chest setup, but i dunno what should i get for ngamachu for now no xoph untill i get Xoph im doing Aof in tree, but i can see 3 setups for axe, which one will be the best?
Bleed with Added Chaos
Ignite Damage with Added Fire
Pure with Ele Focus
or where should i use this 3 setups?
Editado por útlima vez por Piotruuu en 13 ago. 2017 12:38:24
Sorry if this was answered before but what's the upside/downside of doing this as Slayer vs Berserker? Feels like a Berserker variant would have less issues with reflect while this build has less issues with bleed?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional