[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Yeah! Did it guys! LvL 72 with super low hp. Really nice.
Spoiler
Can this build do any and all content in 3.0?
May I know the approximate dps boost,

When using avatar of fire skill tree,

Or Xoph's Blood respectively?

Guessing it is about 10%?

Thanks you!
Can someone look at my profile and give me any tips on my skill tree or gear? i feel like i have not a lot of damage or even that much defense.
"
Axelsmithy escribió:
Can someone look at my profile and give me any tips on my skill tree or gear? i feel like i have not a lot of damage or even that much defense.

all you need is this axe
Started this build a few days ago and loving it so far. Managed to get a lucky 6l on my chest this morning too! Wondering what should be my next goal to work towards.
"
nds2 escribió:
hey thanks for the guide

i cant find a gem set up for Ngamahu's when u take the avator of fire skilltree when u dont have the amulet can u help me?

Same gems as when you have amulet
How the hell do you guys get the lab done at around lvl70?
I have done nothing but mapping and at lvl 84 I'm still missing two trials?!
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Sorry if this has been answered already? What other aura besides herald of ash to run? i'm using hatred but would switching it to say...haste be a better idea?
Is it worth to drop a 5L Rare chest for a 4L Bronn's? I'm a little broke at the moment and doubt I have the currency to Fuse/Chrome it correctly. Passive 25% attack speed and 40% damage..surely that's worth it to drop a gem right? If so what gem should I drop?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional