Deleted

"
That's indeed the only way ^^

We go for Veil and Slaughter.

I see, thanks! Ruby Flask best to not rip to reflect right? I ripped my 82 but Slayer due reflect so wondering what's best options(budget) for awhile.
Editado por útlima vez por honerpro en 30 abr. 2017 10:24:39
"
honerpro escribió:
I see, thanks! Ruby Flask best to not rip to reflect right? I ripped my 82 but Slayer due reflect so wondering what's best options(budget) for awhile.

I don't use a Ruby Flask, unless I would have Dying Sun on LHC, in that case I would.

Reflect is really not an issue if you follow this build. We have so much dodge/evasion that we almost never get hit.

I never dropped more than 2k HP from a reflect rare. (Playing in parties with higher HP mobs might cause issues).
"
The guide feels outdated.

Uhm... What?

"

Its like you didnt even look at the build guide or video..

I demonstrated running a full reflect map with no problems or hp drops..

I explained everything in detail and the passive trees posted include the ascendancy... the "planned end game" is the one you look at to see what your tree is supposed to look like...

If you are gonna take the time to write up a reply, at least take the time to look at the guide.
"

Well in his defense, you showcased a no regen map, but I don't think it had ele reflect on it.
"
"

Well in his defense, you showcased a no regen map, but I don't think it had ele reflect on it.

Just double checked you are right,

I made so many "updated" videos because i didnt like the previous quality i think i ended up running ele reflect on the previous video, and in the updated one i posted i didnt re-record it.

So I will go ahead and record a reflect map to put in the build guide
Hello guys! Loving playing as Raider, realy enjoying this build.

Hit 73 today, here is my current gear (I started play this league a couple of weeks ago, so I'm poor, keep it in mind)

fire res: 144%
cold res: 110%
light res: 97%
chaos res: 152%

What u guys think I can improve/change?

PS.: I was using Lightning Golen but chance my gloves and run out of chromies.

Pssive tree:
Editado por útlima vez por meromero en 1 may. 2017 17:59:13
Can anyone suggest improvements needed for my character (if any?) I know about the cold res and atm I take care of it by just using the wise oak when needed. Also, I am sitting at 4.4k hp atm, can anyone suggest ideas as to how I can improve it (I dont wanna use a kaom's but will do it if needed.)

Character's name is U_S_H___Ngamahu

Edit: Also, How about using greed's embrace for some general mapping?
Editado por útlima vez por ultra_super_hyper en 3 may. 2017 2:49:42
Did you post the ascendancy points? Maybe I missed it or something...!

Ty

V

EDIT: Got it from your passive skill tree link.
Editado por útlima vez por n3wtonapple en 2 may. 2017 8:43:34
reflect map added
Edit: Also, How about using greed's embrace for some general mapping?[/quote]

That chest looks like a terrible choice.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional