Deleted

"
Teerick escribió:
"
Deference escribió:
Currently level 87 and have run up to T14 pretty comfortably. Any advice on to where to go with my build next considering I only have 4.7k life? Is it worth replacing Devoto's? In terms of clear speed/movespeed even without the +1 Darkrays I am going really fast already. And is it worth losing the evasion from my gloves to craft a decently rolled Spiked Gloves for the % Melee Damage?
Gear is below.

Kaom's for sure. Kintsugi is only necessary if you want to run ele reflect maps (imho, but ben may disagree).

Ditch the devoto's for rare helmet with max life and intel.

Use a two stone ring w/ ele dmg, life, tri res and an opal ring with as many fire ele mods as you can stack.

Consider swapping warlords for enfeeble, the leech should not be an issue if you're running t14s.

Edit: Linking my gear for comparison -

Spoiler

I dropped immortal call + cwdt because I don't feel the need for it, I've run maps with all porcupines and I haven't ripped to them yet. I use stone golem or flame golem instead of decoy totem. Totem dies too quickly to be useful and stone golems aggro the heck out of everything.

Double edit: Make sure you're using Ben's preset jewel search. It makes life 100% easier and you should not sacrifice the 28% life you're going to get from having 4 jewels.

link to passive tree ?
edit : looked at your chars :D nvm
Editado por útlima vez por mopzi en 16 abr. 2017 13:42:41
Video is not working properly for me.
What should i pick from Raider nodes?
Way of the Poacher>Avatar of the Slaughter
If you want more offensive version then go for Avatar of the Chase,
if more defensive then Avatar of the Veil should be your choice.
"
KR33P escribió:
Way of the Poacher>Avatar of the Slaughter
If you want more offensive version then go for Avatar of the Chase,
if more defensive then Avatar of the Veil should be your choice.

Wrong

Avatar of the Veil is the stronger and best choice.

Veil has a persistent 40% elemental damage (no conditions just a generic 40% ele)

While Chase only gives 20% persistent damage and another 20% on kill.

The attack speed and movespeed is not that much better of a dps boost or "dmg" boost

Veil also gives immunity to status ailments allowing free use of vinktars since you cant be shocked, and alot of free dodge/evasion/movespeed that is persistent.

All in all veil is superior to chase in every way.
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 18 abr. 2017 0:35:53
Was thinking about running this as a speed clearer for legacy hc using kaoms and essence craft 4 link for cyclone, but read through the whole post and didn't see anyone mention what the best essence to use was. So, for dps what would be best? Essence of hysteria added fire damage gloves, essence of insanity attack speed gloves and dropping faster attacks for wed? Or maybe even an essence of horror helm for 30% more ele damage?
"
InfamousSocom escribió:
Was thinking about running this as a speed clearer for legacy hc using kaoms and essence craft 4 link for cyclone, but read through the whole post and didn't see anyone mention what the best essence to use was. So, for dps what would be best? Essence of hysteria added fire damage gloves, essence of insanity attack speed gloves and dropping faster attacks for wed? Or maybe even an essence of horror helm for 30% more ele damage?

We dont care about cyclone damage, it has been explained many times and through my build video I brought up the 4l you can use hysteria gloves while using kaoms.

If you really wanna push cyclone dps with kaoms then you would have to go and test the helm vs gloves enchant.

But im pretty sure its easier to craft decent gloves then trying to hit a nice helm with 30% more
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 21 abr. 2017 18:27:31
I'm back to this build :D played it till 98 last league, and I couldn't resist it to play it again.

Currently using kaom's and 4link cyclone, but in the meanwhile I'm trying to craft a sick zodiac leather chest, want 2.2k evasion and 110+ life on that :) so it might take a while to craft.

Last league I used carcass, but imo a good zodiac will be amazing!
Hello, im new to this game and to this build but it seem pretty cool and i like the fast clear speed of the class however i dont think i have enough life to run map. i tried tier 3-4 and almost rip
Here are my gears can you guys take a look and recommend me how i would get my hp to at least 5k? (now 3.5k)
im level 66 and playing in HCLegacy btw. (i still dont really want to swap belly of the beast for kintsugi cause i dont really think that evasion is better than life). (will change amulet to xoph blood soon)

end game plane passive
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguCZYNjQ48E8kUcRR1FyYYkRmOGlUiryLqI9Mj9io4LlMwcTB3MHwyATJ-Nug4UzkOOkI6Ujy-Ps9B0EMxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUEdRR1n-Whpbr19wYSFkUmVNZadoZW8ndO12rHbneHp4-XqEeu982X11ft1_K4NthMWE2YTvhVKGYIdqh3aNfY25jb-PYJd5mmqbjZu1o4qkwqknqZStja5Qshm8n702vea-p8GjwzPDOs96z37QrdNv037UI9jV2WHZfNrB3ajiYeRR6NbqGOsJ7YPuDu8O73rz3fcy-Ov8xf1u_mv-ug==?accountName=benznueng123&characterName=Toofasttoosea

last question: whats the 4link cyclone dps? is it enough to do breach?

thank you a lot :D gl ss
Hello! I'm kind of new to the game, I have played it since its beggining but never really seriously, so I do not quite understand certain terms like ubber atziri, shapers etc. Is it possible with this build to make all the end game content? I played this build with a duelist (my first lv80+ ever) and swap to WS Marauder and get lv85 this week, so now I have some gear and currency to spend and wanna try to level a ranger but a meele version.

PS.: Excuse my English, it is not my predominant language.
"
benznueng123 escribió:

Hello, im new to this game and to this build but it seem pretty cool and i like the fast clear speed of the class however i dont think i have enough life to run map. i tried tier 3-4 and almost rip
Here are my gears can you guys take a look and recommend me how i would get my hp to at least 5k? (now 3.5k)
im level 66 and playing in HCLegacy btw. (i still dont really want to swap belly of the beast for kintsugi cause i dont really think that evasion is better than life). (will change amulet to xoph blood soon)

Spoiler

end game plane passive

last question: whats the 4link cyclone dps? is it enough to do breach?

thank you a lot :D gl ss

1. So far starters if you are lvl 66 you do NOT try to map... at lvl 66

You usually dont map until 75+ because dried lake is better then mapping since its faster/safer/easier and still gives good exp all the way up to lvl 80 if ur clear speed is good

2. You are not following my passive tree or the way i showed you to level, you are missing alot of life.
Also from your link i cannot see what kind of jewels you are using...

3. I said in my video NOT to use belly.
I said to use Kaom's if you are on HC or if you want more DEF and kintsugi for full dps.

===========================================================================================

General Message to Everyone Else

If you arent going to spend time reading or at least watching my video do not expect a response.

This is the last person who
1. Is not following my build
2. Is not using the items i recommended
3. Is trying to play HC with no knowledge of the game

And gets a response.
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 25 abr. 2017 4:34:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional