Deleted

"
TwoStonedBrilliance escribió:
"
Teerick escribió:
Spoiler

Proud to finally show off my gear. Looking for assistance in what to upgrade next. Back burner project is obviously a better pair of vulner gloves, but those are ridiculously expensive.

Gloves can be upgraded to 16% more attack/cast speed essence gloves

Vulnerability does literally nothing for the build... The only 2 glove curse on hit corruptions that help the build are temp chains or ele weak.

Jewels can be expensive and you didnt link any so i cant see those

Some of your level 20 gems can be vendored with a gcp for the recipe to make them 20%

You are not using dark ray corrupted +1 so ur missing out on 2 frenzy charges which is alot of dps/attackspeed/movespeed etc that you dont have.

If you wanna go 1 step further, your xoph's can be corrupted to have +1 frenzy and your ngamahu can be corrupted to have culling strike on it.

Lots of room to improve and your jewels can be 7% life with 37% dmg or over 45% dmg per jewel socket

And those are expensive

I'm so embarrassed that I went for vulnerability because in hindsight it literally does nothing for me. Those vendored gems were purchased about 5 minutes prior to posting. Working on the gems slowly instead of spending a lot of chaos.

My jewels were all purchased for 30-50c in the second week of league so there is drastic room for improvement. I'll link them once I'm proud of them. I guess now that I have spare currency I'll pony up for the darkrays with +1 frenzy.

I'd love to have a culling strike nga but that seems expensive and I don't have rngesus on the side to help me out with that.

Thanks for the push forward :) I plan on playing this char the entire league. Never had more fun spinning than with this build.
I totally forgot to ask this in my previous post, is this build able to easily clear uber lab and maybe even carry people? I chose this version over the slayer version for more speed, but the other version mentions it runs uber lab easily. Thank you in advance for the reply <3
"
Alumind escribió:
I totally forgot to ask this in my previous post, is this build able to easily clear uber lab and maybe even carry people? I chose this version over the slayer version for more speed, but the other version mentions it runs uber lab easily. Thank you in advance for the reply <3

Theres a difference between "running uber lab"

and full key runs.

Can you carry a full party?(non buffed)

Sure

Is vaal pact annoying as f**k in lab?

Yea

Can you do full key runs? (full buffs / argus)

Can easily kill argus, however if you buff izaro he could 1 shot you.... so... yea
Much better than the Blood Magic / Daresso Build.

Thanks!
"
Atomic_Tin_Can escribió:
Much better than the Blood Magic / Daresso Build.

Thanks!

Np man i work hard to perfect the tree, constantly test shit out, improve gear choices and answer questions

Of course each player will have their own preferences which may lead to different choices.
Managed to find a a culling strike nga with perfect socket colors for 98c today. Damage is much lower than my other one. Is it worth dropping the 30% physical damage to grab the culling strike? I tested it out and it didn't seem to affect the clear speed much either way.

Editado por útlima vez por Teerick en 25 mar. 2017 17:04:52
"
Teerick escribió:
Managed to find a a culling strike nga with perfect socket colors for 98c today. Damage is much lower than my other one. Is it worth dropping the 30% physical damage to grab the culling strike? I tested it out and it didn't seem to affect the clear speed much either way.

I wouldnt buy a bottom roll ngamahu just because it has culling.

However culling strike makes it so you dont have to deal with 10% of any monster's hp.

That includes bosses etc.

Culling strike is not a 10% more dmg buff.. its way higher because lets say you are fighting a 6 man party t16 guardian with more monster life etc.

Lets say its total life is in the upper 10 million etc.

That last 10% of its hp is 1 million. So getting to instantly dish out 10% of the monsters life for free? thats insane.

So realistically you want a decent ngamahu with culling strike if possible.

A bottom ngamahu with culling strike is still better then a max rolled ngamahu without culling.

Update for everyone

My Original Account Will Be Unbanned Soon

I will be able to re-upload the build video and do some more highlights when i get my acc back.

If you have anymore questions dont hesitate to ask.
"
TwoStonedBrilliance escribió:
"
Teerick escribió:

I wouldnt buy a bottom roll ngamahu just because it has culling.

However culling strike makes it so you dont have to deal with 10% of any monster's hp.

That includes bosses etc.

Culling strike is not a 10% more dmg buff.. its way higher because lets say you are fighting a 6 man party t16 guardian with more monster life etc.

Lets say its total life is in the upper 10 million etc.

That last 10% of its hp is 1 million. So getting to instantly dish out 10% of the monsters life for free? thats insane.

So realistically you want a decent ngamahu with culling strike if possible.

A bottom ngamahu with culling strike is still better then a max rolled ngamahu without culling.

I leapt at the price and checked the stats later, which was my bad. I'll still keep it for end game bosses and such and swap it in and out. Having a second set of gems isn't the worst price to pay.

So this is what i am currently rolling with. I like the cospris, it made quite a bit of difference compared to the daressos. I was following the aggnog guide, but i am really liking this one more now that i found it.

My DPS does feel lackluster though, i got a xoph lord thing last night in a breach and it took me the entire breach to kill it and i barely got the kill at that. this https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguDPINjQ48FE0UcRR1FyYYkRmOGlUiryLqI9Mj9io4LlMwcTB8MgEyfjboOFM6QjpSP
s9B0EMxRmlHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1oaW69fcGEhYqxlTWyMbyd07Xasdud4XqEeu982X11ft1_K4IHg22E2YTvhmCH
aod2jX2NuY2_kAqQbJpqm42dqqOKpMKly6knqZStjbIZtMW8n702vea-p8LswzPDOs96z37QrdNv037UI9l82sHdqOjW6hjrFO2D7g7vevJB9zL46_xL_MX9bv66
is the tree i have right now. But i am really confused as to what to focus on. I feel i do have some points wasted but i do not know how i can optimize better. I only have 4k HP.

Edit: What about the oak flask? is that one make a big enough difference for me to get it?
Editado por útlima vez por Morning32 en 26 mar. 2017 1:11:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional