Deleted

I have a theory about this build, what would actually happen if we switched out the 2h to a atziri disfavour axe with molten strike in a 6link, and using the unique wildfire jewel (%fire damage, 2 additional projectiles on molten strike)
why don't you use Queen of the Forest Destiny Leather instead of Kintsugi? it has better evasion and better resistances
"
AquaStar92 escribió:
why don't you use Queen of the Forest Destiny Leather instead of Kintsugi? it has better evasion and better resistances

Kintsugis is used for the 20% damage mitigation mainly.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
"
Altheone escribió:
I have a theory about this build, what would actually happen if we switched out the 2h to a atziri disfavour axe with molten strike in a 6link, and using the unique wildfire jewel (%fire damage, 2 additional projectiles on molten strike)

Then it would not have the same clear speed or damage lol..

Disfavour is a bleed axe with extra range

Our build doesnt focus on bleed or poison, completely different tree/build etc.

Still would not use molten strike.
"
AquaStar92 escribió:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kintsugi
20% less Damage taken if you have not been Hit Recently

vs

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Queen_of_the_Forest
Movement speed
Editado por útlima vez por TwoStonedBrilliance en 21 mar. 2017 13:57:43
Can I use infernal blow instead of cyclone for mapping?
"
TwoStonedBrilliance escribió:
"
Teerick escribió:
I know you run primarily hardcore, but do you think it would be worth doing a vaal cyclone + inc dur + fortify + added fire setup? With curse on hit gloves, and running hoa + grace, this leaves a POTENTIAL 4 link setup, if the right gloves are found.

Never use inc-dur on vaal cyclone its already usually too long

You should use -

Vaal Cyclone + Fortify + Inc Aoe + Faster Attacks

Its great for SC

(once you get past lvl 90 though i wouldn't use it unless you dont care about leveling after that)

It can easily rip you from ground effects so be careful

Thinking about switching to Kaom's so I'd be dropping v-cyclone anyway :D
Spoiler

Proud to finally show off my gear. Looking for assistance in what to upgrade next. Back burner project is obviously a better pair of vulner gloves, but those are ridiculously expensive.
"
Teerick escribió:
Spoiler

Proud to finally show off my gear. Looking for assistance in what to upgrade next. Back burner project is obviously a better pair of vulner gloves, but those are ridiculously expensive.

Gloves can be upgraded to 16% more attack/cast speed essence gloves

Vulnerability does literally nothing for the build... The only 2 glove curse on hit corruptions that help the build are temp chains or ele weak.

Jewels can be expensive and you didnt link any so i cant see those

Some of your level 20 gems can be vendored with a gcp for the recipe to make them 20%

You are not using dark ray corrupted +1 so ur missing out on 2 frenzy charges which is alot of dps/attackspeed/movespeed etc that you dont have.

If you wanna go 1 step further, your xoph's can be corrupted to have +1 frenzy and your ngamahu can be corrupted to have culling strike on it.

Lots of room to improve and your jewels can be 7% life with 37% dmg or over 45% dmg per jewel socket

And those are expensive
Editado por útlima vez por TwoStonedBrilliance en 22 mar. 2017 18:20:20
Really enjoying this build so far. Just wanted to note that for early and safeish maps, The Gull deserves a shoutout.

As long as your resistances support it, you're just getting free mini shrines, with a 40% or so chance to get acceleration or AoE it seems, and sometimes you get both overlapping. Just turns the clear speed up another level.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional