(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

how do you get increased elemental damage with skills on your belt?
i can only find the mod from bow maker tools

"increased elemental damage with weapons"
I want to know why QOTF especially, considering it's -25% move speed and +1%per 450,
when there is Hyrri's Ire which does a different job, of course, but seems much better as a defense pick? 10% atk dodge and 10% spell dodge seems great and the added cold damage really helps with the proc rate of herald of ice (more power charges and more enemies cursed).

Am I missing something ?

I also would like to know about Point blank. it seems I'm always hitting targets from pretty far, thus having reduced dmg. I very rarely hit people up close.
Is there something i'm missing ? Like do the explosions from Kinetic blast have that 50% on them no matter what (since the range is super small on them) etc ?
Editado por útlima vez por Huuk45 en 9 ago. 2017 1:44:54
Hey Guys,

Running this in the new league doing pretty well but playing as a Raider for max evasion and dodge. Still thinking about swapping to Pathfinder at some point but thats another story.

@Hawk - Wanted to get your take on the best minor and major pantheon for this build.

I was thinking

Major: Soul of Lunaris (add to all the dodge potential)
Minor: Soul of Ralakesh

Any thoughts?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
What is making us fast? I feel so slow without any mobility skill atm.
Testing part of this build in Harbinger, but ofc on lower budget since the league is new.

My thoughts so far;

5L barrage is "ok" as a start, but forget to facetank without Vinktar and really, really good ele dmg on gear. I skip grabbing Point Blanc until I really have the gear to be able to facetank, so picking Point Blanc to early only makes the build worse since you will have to move around bosses and kite even with Barrage. The KB-setup is ridiciously good and fun.

I cannot understand how Toma Hawk manage the mana retention. For me I have had to take a few mana nodes. I also picked Druidic Rite which gives +20% flask duration and boosts flask charging.

Havent decided yet if boots+armour really is BIS for this build or not, considering other options. Will need som calculations and checks in poe building.
IMO the mana leech node at the bottom is enough to sustain mana. I just dont get point blank and the Qotf importance.
Queen of the forest importance is that you can reach more than 200% Movement speed with that build.
You don't have movement spell, but you don't need it as you run really fast. The downside is that it's sometimes hard to click the items on the ground.
@Grassimo

Not worth getting Powercharges.

@PUNSHET2
Yeah they changed the Wording into : Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills from Increased Weapon Elemental Damage (Rip WEDuh)

@Ziiyo

Playing Raider for Max Dodge and Evasion? That statement sounds confusing to me.
Ok you get some Dodge, but you get way more evasion through flask's /flask effectiveness.
Also Pathfinder is the only way to get 1 extra Projectile from Dying Sun (which is a lot of dps more)

For Pantheon i would take anything that red. phys. dmg. since everything else is covered.

@boondoxsaints
You should use a stibnite, this is a massive boost to defense.

I had no mana issue's.

Queen of the Forest is most def. BIS it give's movement speed and defense, there is no option that can come close to this.
As for Boot's, they are cheap most likely to find some with enchant (nobody enchant's rare's) good life, movement speed, evasion and Spell dodge.

@Huuk45 and TheLastWound

Hyrri's Ire is bad. No Life Roll the 10% dodge is something you can build on, but then.. you will have to use Quicksilver/ Silver Flask to be somewhat fast.
Queen of the Forest is like an engine, and jade/ stibnite flask' are it's fuel.
Together they deliver Defense and Movement Speed that is hard to beat.

Point Blank is for Single Target, Barrage need's a lot of modifiers to shine.

Here's a Video i made for some special potato but it show's you how queen of the forest interact's with jade and stibnite flask.
Also i use 1 gem less on my attack skills and a basically empty wand.

https://youtu.be/nwpZvFddOdU?t=1m39s

And again, this is a Pathfinder build, the flask's do have a very good reason why they sit in my belt.
Also the roll's play a role.
Editado por útlima vez por Toma_Hawk en 9 ago. 2017 10:17:47
Do we have any escape if we get surronded et.c? :D

Editado por útlima vez por TheLastWound en 9 ago. 2017 12:28:33
ah okay thanks again for the help!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional