(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

isn't KB got nerfed? still viable in 3.0?

"Kinetic Blast can no longer deal explosion damage to the target it hit with its initial projectiles. This is unlikely to affect any previously existing encounters except in niche cases, and will primarily affect fights with very large entities introduced in this patch."
I went Deadeye to try out KB with the new Powerful Precision node and it feels really good. You get extra explosions when the missile comes back :)
Guys,
u think that the Elemental focus in 6L of barrage is still best option?
With vinktar change ( 10% shock on use ).

i'm also thinking about innervate instead of onslaught in herald setup.

could someone tell me, hm it could cos, have nothing to complare with

so when do you recommend i switch to kb ? when i get QOTF , or when i ascend ? lvl 40-50 ?
"
EvilPuppey escribió:
so when do you recommend i switch to kb ? when i get QOTF , or when i ascend ? lvl 40-50 ?

u may become wandered after 65
How in the world do i get my crit chance higher than 50?
@Toma_Hawk

By "Chromatic-Hungry" I would never suspect 3000 chromes
...but finally

Editado por útlima vez por fr33c3l en 8 ago. 2017 11:01:46
@Calicoy
Mana Flask or More damage to get more mana per hit or more mana leech in the tree.

@Sporko

For Power Charges at Bosses you take a sip from your favorite beverage.

my type of drink

Put that in your offhand and use the warcry :3

About Crit. chance, i have essence of Horror Gloves, giving me base crit. chance.
For the 6L either use a Inc. Crit. Strikes gem. and/or use a Diamond Flask.

@madmatt3984

KB got changed in a way, that is not affecting it's purpose in this build (trash killing)

@xstalkerx666

Deadeye is good for dps.. and that's it, but hey you are having fun, that's most important :)

@reed111

Through Flask nodes it's 15% also.. you couldn't shock shaper before 3.0, now you can.
Feel free to swap it for Slower Projectiles, if you can live with how it affect's barrage.

Also updated my Guide already to swap out Innervate for Onslought, simply because that's what i want from it. Also the higher Mana Multiplier will be a pain for some.

@Mikes_Mekazukatoto

A Wand musst have, crit. chance, attack speed and then flat elemental. You get quite a lot Flat Ele Damage from Added Lightning Gem, Wrath and on Gear slot's

And correct Mikey, switch to wander as late as possible, best benchmark is being able to wear a Piscator's wand.

Gonna try to change my Build Guide to suit the 3.0 Changes, sorry that it takes a bit longer than i thought.
Harbinger League is demanding to be grinded :3
is vaal pact not needed in this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional