(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Time for my weekly gear check.

Almost have my gems leveled to 20 to Q them out.

Got a Dying Sun the other day and did Uber Lab last night (for the first time ever). No problems there. Feels very very smooth and powerful with the two upgrades. Destroying bosses now, trash doesn't stand a chance.

My next upgrades are (I think) either 6link QoTF or jewels/jewelry.

I'll take any suggestions!

"
"
paETY escribió:

I feel like my single Target DPS is nowhere near where it needs to be. I can "comfortably" kill up to Tier 16 (haven't even tried to do Guardians) but I feel like I did something crucially wrong with this character. I can't really afford a +1 Barrage helmet at this moment, so I figured I used what I had in my stash.

Is there something wrong with my wand? My skill tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQguCaAOSA5cD6sPxBGWFHUUsBa_F5YZjhnXHYMi6iPTI_YkiySdJP0mlSoLKjgtHzBbMHwyATdMN9Q7fD9zQzFFfkp9TLNM_02STipRR1VLVvpZvFuvXfJh4mJaZU1noGr6bOdvJ3BSdO11y3fXePl-3X8rf4B_xoIehMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49glSCaYZpqm42btZ63oqOkwqyXrTOyGbjKvTa-p77uwfPDOsUox53HyslEzZjOcM96037UI9rB45_nVOjW6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu968W32W_bn_W7_EP_e?accountName=paETY&characterName=FullFrontalPaetzity

Any advice would be appreciated

Main problem is that you need to get flat accuracy on your gear , i see you dont use queen of the forest so you can test your build with Lycosidae Rawhide Tower Shield (your "chance to hit" becomes %100 and dont need to invest in accuracy on gear) and barrage is one of the strongest single target skill and it scales when you invest in(+2 helm, quality and lvled gems , damage nodes on ring and ammy etc.) you can check my gear for reference.
Editado por útlima vez por Archmaester en 22 ago. 2017 8:51:01
"
Dasidarius escribió:
Time for my weekly gear check.

Almost have my gems leveled to 20 to Q them out.

Got a Dying Sun the other day and did Uber Lab last night (for the first time ever). No problems there. Feels very very smooth and powerful with the two upgrades. Destroying bosses now, trash doesn't stand a chance.

My next upgrades are (I think) either 6link QoTF or jewels/jewelry.

I'll take any suggestions!

"

I would get 6L QoTF first then helm enchant with +1 or +2 (depends on your budget.) Later, I would upgrade my jewelery after getting rare wand with 2x T1 prefix and multimod.
Editado por útlima vez por Archmaester en 22 ago. 2017 8:58:31
can u explain how this build is reflect proof ?
Did any of you try to mix up some MF in to this build?
75% Evade
"
ShadyOG escribió:
It would seem as if the difference between a 6link 4b1g1r, and a 3b2g1r is huge. It's 19 Exalts for 4 blue, and about 13-15 for the 3 blue and 2 green. The difference between these two is crit damage or slower projectiles in your chest, right? How much of a damage difference is that really?

On my PoB it's an extra 100k damage so it's a huge boost.
"
SunBird escribió:
Hey guys, I know I'm in the very early stages of this build, but what do you think I should work on next exactly? I want to have a path to follow with upgrades and I'm honestly not sure what would be the best time investment, whether it's a dying sun or a 6L or better rares. Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

Get Dying Sun first, then get amulet and rings with hp, and your boots also. They all need hp.

Actually, get gear with hp first then Dying Sun. You can pick up good and cheap gear for 10 chaos with hp and a few other things if you know how to search.
"
datbabykilla escribió:
Dying Sun > 6link/barrage helm imo. It's when the build really starts to feel good. At the least though, get quality gems, they're dirt cheap and add really good stats when you add everything up.

Also, I'm not seeing wrath so im assuming youre using hatred? You dont have any phys from pisscators, so you really gotta swap in wrath. That's almost the majority of pisscators damage.

He needs hp first than Dying Sun. Look at his gear. No hp on boots, amu and rings.

And yeah, he's using hatred. He shouldn't considering he's using Piscator's. It's doing nothing.
"
SunBird escribió:

I can't believe I've been using Hatred instead of Wrath all this time. L M A O

LOOL
"
ShadyOG escribió:
Is it viable to run wrath without a good empower and enlighten?

It's mandatory regardless of empower and enlighten.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
"
deathb4dish0n0r2 escribió:

Vaal pact, very high evasion and herald of ice. Having said that in not sure it's 100% proof but seema pretty safe if you're not too reckless (don't run reflect majors myself out of habit so might be wrong).
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Editado por útlima vez por AlmightyPatman en 22 ago. 2017 9:30:32
"
paETY escribió:
Spoiler

I feel like my single Target DPS is nowhere near where it needs to be. I can "comfortably" kill up to Tier 16 (haven't even tried to do Guardians) but I feel like I did something crucially wrong with this character. I can't really afford a +1 Barrage helmet at this moment, so I figured I used what I had in my stash.

Is there something wrong with my wand? My skill tree?

Any advice would be appreciated

I'd say use a Piscator? Your wand doesn't seem to be good and that might be why. Go see how it is on PoB. Get hp and accuracy on rings, you need it and quality your gems/level them up.
"

You leech life so fast and a lot of it that reflect just can't kill you. That's how it is with me. I've also got almost 5khp which helps and so does evasion.
"
AlmightyPatman escribió:
"

Vaal pact, very high evasion and herald of ice. Having said that in not sure it's 100% proof but seema pretty safe if you're not too reckless (don't run reflect majors myself out of habit so might be wrong).

I run reflect maps on t14 and I've never really had any issues.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional