(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Reloads escribió:
If I could get some advice on my gear and what not that'd be great. I'm currently dealing 9.6k kinetic blast and 9.9k barrage. This is my gear

Spoiler

I feel I should be doing way more damage than what I am currently dealing with the amount spent for things like wrath level 21 and empowered. I'm currently level 74. This is my tree

I think you need more levels and you need more levels and quality on gems too. This build scales off of literally everything and every tiny bit of improvement helps together helps a lot too.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Editado por útlima vez por Majad en 22 ago. 2017 5:52:47
"
stealtheuphoric escribió:
Just curious, what are you saying he should switch Diamond Flask with? Stibnite? How much Evasion do you think you'd want without the 100% from Stibnite before you can "safely" switch it out?

As as aside: I remember OP saying the build is reflect safe with enough evasion, but I still die on reflect maps with ~55-60k. I stopped doing them because it's the only mod I can't handle, but I'm just wondering how it's supposed to be reflect safe without getting extremely lucky. Main reason I'm asking is because if you suggest switching out an evasion flask for Diamond, then it seems even less likely to do reflect maps without a LOT more evasion from gear.

I've never had reflect issues, single target or while clearing trash and I'm only using Stibnite and I have about 55k evasion.
"
VisorX escribió:
He should switch out the life flask. We almost never take 2 hits before we have leeched back the first hit (especially with vinktars up). And if we do, its probably so fast we couldn't use the life flask in time.

Diamond Flask gives us just so much damage and more damage guarantees killing the bosses while our flasks are up, so it also makes it more safe.

I only use a life flask in Trials and Lab.

Life flasks are extremly useful. I use them to remove corrupt blood or in sticky situations. It saved my life a lot of times when my other flasks have no charges.

Life flask is needed for high content, at least it is for me.
"
ShadyOG escribió:
Are you guys buying your shield? I'm trying to find a fair one to start with, and it seems it may be 200+ chaos for one?

I bought mine for like 10 chaos or so. Was pretty cheap.
"
stealtheuphoric escribió:
Apparently Conquerer's Potency causes Bubbling life flasks of Staunching to not work correctly atm. They don't seem to be removing Corrupted Blood at all because of multiple bugs. I'm debating on whether or not I should go with VisorX's idea of using a Staunching Diamond flask at least until they fix the bug(s). Obviously the life flask is useful not just for bleed removal, but it is definitely a main function.

Just use a Seething. Not nearly as good but it does the work, for me at least.
"
ShadyOG escribió:
How are you guys equipping all of this gear with int required, without any on your gear? I don't think there's enough nodes from the tree are there? I've got int on most of my pieces and I have to have it to wear piscators

The three gives me enough int. I don't need to pick extra int nodes. Only did for Piscator's but once I dropped it, it wasn't necessary.

And you're missing quite a few int nodes near the flask and hp zone on witch, and the wand zone at the top too. Once you get more levels, it won't be an issue. You're only lvl 69.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Guys, what do u think about Yriels Body Armour ? Is QotF better ?
It would seem as if the difference between a 6link 4b1g1r, and a 3b2g1r is huge. It's 19 Exalts for 4 blue, and about 13-15 for the 3 blue and 2 green. The difference between these two is crit damage or slower projectiles in your chest, right? How much of a damage difference is that really?
"
500? i might be blind, what is your hitchance then? anyway, PathofBuilding alone should be enough to check everything out yourself. thats how i do it and it works :)

My hit chance is at %90 with golem. I didn't meant to be negative btw maybe if it just sounded that way sorry about that.
Editado por útlima vez por Swegpops en 22 ago. 2017 7:58:41
Hey guys, I know I'm in the very early stages of this build, but what do you think I should work on next exactly? I want to have a path to follow with upgrades and I'm honestly not sure what would be the best time investment, whether it's a dying sun or a 6L or better rares. Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

Dying Sun > 6link/barrage helm imo. It's when the build really starts to feel good. At the least though, get quality gems, they're dirt cheap and add really good stats when you add everything up.

Also, I'm not seeing wrath so im assuming youre using hatred? You dont have any phys from pisscators, so you really gotta swap in wrath. That's almost the majority of pisscators damage.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Editado por útlima vez por datbabykilla en 22 ago. 2017 7:51:10
"
datbabykilla escribió:
Dying Sun > 6link/barrage helm imo. It's when the build really starts to feel good. At the least though, get quality gems, they're dirt cheap and add really good stats when you add everything up.

Also, I'm not seeing wrath so im assuming youre using hatred? You dont have any phys from pisscators, so you really gotta swap in wrath. That's almost the majority of pisscators damage.

I can't believe I've been using Hatred instead of Wrath all this time. L M A O
Is it viable to run wrath without a good empower and enlighten?

I feel like my single Target DPS is nowhere near where it needs to be. I can "comfortably" kill up to Tier 16 (haven't even tried to do Guardians) but I feel like I did something crucially wrong with this character. I can't really afford a +1 Barrage helmet at this moment, so I figured I used what I had in my stash.

Is there something wrong with my wand? My skill tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQguCaAOSA5cD6sPxBGWFHUUsBa_F5YZjhnXHYMi6iPTI_YkiySdJP0mlSoLKjgtHzBbMHwyATdMN9Q7fD9zQzFFfkp9TLNM_02STipRR1VLVvpZvFuvXfJh4mJaZU1noGr6bOdvJ3BSdO11y3fXePl-3X8rf4B_xoIehMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49glSCaYZpqm42btZ63oqOkwqyXrTOyGbjKvTa-p77uwfPDOsUox53HyslEzZjOcM96037UI9rB45_nVOjW6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu968W32W_bn_W7_EP_e?accountName=paETY&characterName=FullFrontalPaetzity

Any advice would be appreciated

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional