[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Oh boy, Blade Flurry fits into this build so well, besides we need a new weapon for it.

I just tested it with a 25c weapon. It feels amazing tho.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison escribió:
Oh boy, Blade Flurry fits into this build so well, besides we need a new weapon for it.

What weapon did you get if you don't mind me asking? I want to try out the skill before next season and see what the hype is about and this is my only build that might fit. Have to obviously respec the axe nodes.
Thanks!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison escribió:

Oh, nice to know! I will really appreciate if you share your final version of the build based on Blade Furry if you continue improving it. Thanks!
Oh I will share it. I'm uploading a little video of a random Zana encounter. Just to show how fast paced it is. And still the char is only lvl 83. :D

Right now I can say, it'll scale so much with the weapon. You want a fast and hard hitting one. But they are (idk why) extremely expensive.

If you are lucky and get your hands on a 300 (pdps) weapon, do it. Blade Flurry scales really good with poison, due to the really fast and huge amount of hits.

At the moment I'm not happy with the used links. I think I'll switch Added Fire for Added Chaos. We'll see.

I'll post the video when its done. If everything went right, it Should be 1080p/60FPS. (Yay new PC :D)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
https://youtu.be/5GXpy2_aWS0

it may needs some time to be fully processed my youtube.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Well, quite useless video, with such low level and easy map. Every build would work well in it.

It would be nice to see how it works in some dangerous place.
The videos purpose wasn't to show the endgame capability. Its just to show its possible.

Anyway, thx for the feedback.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison escribió:
Oh I will share it. I'm uploading a little video of a random Zana encounter. Just to show how fast paced it is. And still the char is only lvl 83. :D

Right now I can say, it'll scale so much with the weapon. You want a fast and hard hitting one. But they are (idk why) extremely expensive.

If you are lucky and get your hands on a 300 (pdps) weapon, do it. Blade Flurry scales really good with poison, due to the really fast and huge amount of hits.

At the moment I'm not happy with the used links. I think I'll switch Added Fire for Added Chaos. We'll see.

I'll post the video when its done. If everything went right, it Should be 1080p/60FPS. (Yay new PC :D)

Thanks for sharing. New skill looks really nice!

Gratzzzzzzzzzzz for new PC!
Blade Flurry - T15 Abyss - double boss
YouTube

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional