[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi Mariona, thx for you excellent build. I was using BoR build to lvl 85. Now I gonna change to the 6L +aegis build. In order to get EC without the BoR, which one do u think is better? Riposte + splash OR reckoning+vengeance . Also, is that worth to change to the varumantra? Right now I'm using a pretty good soul taker.
Hi Mas as we discussed can you check my profile.. and give me some more tips for improvements thanks

"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
Bugnaz escribió:

Which happened the same day that I chanced this Soul Taker axe:

Spoiler

Your Soul Taker has really bad rolls, so my suggestion is that you divine it, at least one time, and gear Soul Taker with three auras (Hatred + HoA + AA).

I got lucky with the Divine. Lost 2% Attack Speed but got just 6% under max PD (+25% PD).

Spoiler

Thanks for the tip! :D
Editado por útlima vez por Bugnaz en 30 oct. 2016 22:00:48
recommendation: legacy 15% block >200 life BoR OR Aegis Aurora with good Rare helm and body armour?

Editado por útlima vez por daleyyc en 31 oct. 2016 19:02:21
hi mas_mariano
Thanks for the Build Guide, it's been going great, I've done up to T15's (not all) and want to get to farming Atziri (normal) and perhaps even the T16 bosses. are there any changes you would recommend to my current setup or do you think I'm good to go with what I have now?

Cheers
for varu+aegis+ EQ.... which gem would you remove in a 5L?

im with eq+ melee phys+ added fire dmg+ less duration + weapon elemental damage...

i am missing the Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect right now.

thank you.
I've copied the build to a retired duelist :P ( my first char on game back on open beta ) It works great . Frost blades skill works great too btw

IGN = Tominsideeeee

If you use faster attacks with shield charge for mobility, do you really need 30% movement speed in boots? And can I ask what your Conc Effect gem level is when using cleave. I can only get mine to 12 due to INT requirements.

And what would be your favoured enchants for gloves, boots and helm?

BTW Killing tier 11-12 maps at lvl 82 with mediocre skill gem levels and crap gloves. Good build.

Cheers
Editado por útlima vez por billy393 en 2 nov. 2016 3:18:10
"
billy393 escribió:
If you use faster attacks with shield charge for mobility, do you really need 30% movement speed in boots? And can I ask what your Conc Effect gem level is when using cleave. I can only get mine to 12 due to INT requirements.

BTW Killing tier 11-12 maps at lvl 82 with mediocre skill gem levels and crap gloves. Good build.

Cheers

Hi Billy393
for gloves if you are using spiked gloves then the implicit "x% increased melee damage" will get overwritten by an enchant, no need to enchant gloves, in the guide he goes over the helm enchants for each main skill setup. Boots he doesn't mention, I've never really had cause to enchant boots so no idea what to recommend there.

Your profile is not letting me view your characters, you might have this set to private.
there are two versions of this build (each with 2 weapon variations), and seeing your character will make answering your int concerns easier. in the Bringer of Rain version it is hard to argue for int on gear as it is only required for some support gems and not the gear itself however any int on jewels and gear really does help you eek out some extra damage with gem levels like conc effect.

in the Aegis version you need int to wear the higher armour/es or evasion/es bases so you will get int on gear as a matter of course, for example the BoR version can have 66 int comfortably but only slightly more damage with some more int, the Aegis version will want between 94 - 115 int for the chest piece

hope this helps.

Cheers
"
Zerker_nz escribió:
"
billy393 escribió:

Cheers

Hi Billy393
for gloves if you are using spiked gloves then the implicit "x% increased melee damage" will get overwritten by an enchant, no need to enchant gloves, in the guide he goes over the helm enchants for each main skill setup. Boots he doesn't mention, I've never really had cause to enchant boots so no idea what to recommend there.

Your profile is not letting me view your characters, you might have this set to private.
there are two versions of this build (each with 2 weapon variations), and seeing your character will make answering your int concerns easier. in the Bringer of Rain version it is hard to argue for int on gear as it is only required for some support gems and not the gear itself however any int on jewels and gear really does help you eek out some extra damage with gem levels like conc effect.

in the Aegis version you need int to wear the higher armour/es or evasion/es bases so you will get int on gear as a matter of course, for example the BoR version can have 66 int comfortably but only slightly more damage with some more int, the Aegis version will want between 94 - 115 int for the chest piece

hope this helps.

Cheers

Thanks mate that helps a bit. I am using the BoR version with Lioneye's Remorse. I have 2 BoR (RRRR // RRRB) for map flexibility. I will prob keep CE around 12 and invest in better life///dmg///IAS jewells rather than INT.

Does Movement speed also effect shield charge with faster attacks?

Thanks man

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional