[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
mas_mariano escribió:
Hi everyone!

I'm prety excited with Legacy League, sounds to me a great goodbye to POE 2.x and the perfect time to play with this build once again.

Patch notes keep everything the same, so passive tree, gear and gems remains the same as in 2.5.

Once again, Static Strike and Cleave got some improvement thanks to major changes on Area of Effect mechanics on 2.6. Sunder sounds a good choice for clearing trash but still not good for dealing with highest tier bosses.

For those interested in, I will play this league with this build and will give it a try again to some melee skills, but surely will keep Cleave while mapping and move to Static Strike on highest tiers because it proves to be the best choice on T14+ and Guardians.

I wasn't able to play last league, so this one is my time to try the perfect unique for this build: The Surrender Shield, that for now on, doesn't suffer any balance change. Surely this league will be more expensive, but still, is the best possible improvement after you got up and running this build based on this guide.

Challenges on this league sounds sick and for me is a great opportunity to enjoy for the last time this build, until POE 3.0 arrives and changes everything again.

Hope you all enjoy this league as surely I will do!
Please keep on update us your legacy league experience in first post, I am thinking to start my FIRST duelist EVER in legacy league! after lvled 90+ characters O.0

Was hoping not to end up in screw up build.
I decided to use this build as my Legacy League starter, and I'm SO happy i did! It is truly a great build. I'm level 75 currently and I haven't had any problems with anything I've done. Fast clear speed good single target and VERY tanky imo. One of my new favorite builds I've played. Thanks for the great build!
"
Destructor99 escribió:
I decided to use this build as my Legacy League starter, and I'm SO happy i did! It is truly a great build. I'm level 75 currently and I haven't had any problems with anything I've done. Fast clear speed good single target and VERY tanky imo. One of my new favorite builds I've played. Thanks for the great build!

Hey Man,

can you link your starting gear/setup ? just need to relate to "I haven't had any problems with anything" if possible :)
Best League Starter Build out there.

Here my Gear in Legacy League:
Spoiler

You are able to clear the whole map content with crap rares. If u upgrade to your ultimate form u can clear everything easy.
"
treitz escribió:

Spoiler

You are able to clear the whole map content with crap rares. If u upgrade to your ultimate form u can clear everything easy.

how get the surrender shield so early?
"
onairam escribió:
"
treitz escribió:

Spoiler

Farm 50 Uul Neton and buy 50 then run it the first time, drop it on the run to the boss and the boss drops the blessing GG 20chaos
"
treitz escribió:
"
onairam escribió:
"
treitz escribió:

Spoiler

Farm 50 Uul Neton and buy 50 then run it the first time, drop it on the run to the boss and the boss drops the blessing GG 20chaos

How many breach league stone uses for this?

like 10? most of the time i have nemesis and perandus
Hey, its worth using the cleave threshold jewel? That perma fortify looks nice
This build could really use some updates.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional