[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

if RT is really important, then you could also just run lycosidae, since it's probably going to be hard to get the surrender this league anyways. Though that would ruin the armor aspect of the build -- which is fairly weak to begin with, since this build runs BoR, so maybe that's ok?
Hi everyone!

I'm prety excited with Legacy League, sounds to me a great goodbye to POE 2.x and the perfect time to play with this build once again.

Patch notes keep everything the same, so passive tree, gear and gems remains the same as in 2.5.

Once again, Static Strike and Cleave got some improvement thanks to major changes on Area of Effect mechanics on 2.6. Sunder sounds a good choice for clearing trash but still not good for dealing with highest tier bosses.

For those interested in, I will play this league with this build and will give it a try again to some melee skills, but surely will keep Cleave while mapping and move to Static Strike on highest tiers because it proves to be the best choice on T14+ and Guardians.

I wasn't able to play last league, so this one is my time to try the perfect unique for this build: The Surrender Shield, that for now on, doesn't suffer any balance change. Surely this league will be more expensive, but still, is the best possible improvement after you got up and running this build based on this guide.

Challenges on this league sounds sick and for me is a great opportunity to enjoy for the last time this build, until POE 3.0 arrives and changes everything again.

Hope you all enjoy this league as surely I will do!
"
mas_mariano escribió:
Hi everyone!

I'm prety excited with Legacy League, sounds to me a great goodbye to POE 2.x and the perfect time to play with this build once again.

Patch notes keep everything the same, so passive tree, gear and gems remains the same as in 2.5.

Once again, Static Strike and Cleave got some improvement thanks to major changes on Area of Effect mechanics on 2.6. Sunder sounds a good choice for clearing trash but still not good for dealing with highest tier bosses.

For those interested in, I will play this league with this build and will give it a try again to some melee skills, but surely will keep Cleave while mapping and move to Static Strike on highest tiers because it proves to be the best choice on T14+ and Guardians.

I wasn't able to play last league, so this one is my time to try the perfect unique for this build: The Surrender Shield, that for now on, doesn't suffer any balance change. Surely this league will be more expensive, but still, is the best possible improvement after you got up and running this build based on this guide.

Challenges on this league sounds sick and for me is a great opportunity to enjoy for the last time this build, until POE 3.0 arrives and changes everything again.

Hope you all enjoy this league as surely I will do!

Glad to see you again :) i will play your build too, so im not the fastest Player i will check the forums for changes if you have some :)
Good luck to everyone!
:)
Editado por útlima vez por HsHumen en 3 mar. 2017 14:30:41
Looks like a great build overall , I think ive played something very very simmilar with earthquake in perandus league end with varunastra/aegis high armour chest and hubris circlet to support the aegis.
Altho thats a much more expensive variant and not reccomended for league start.
However your current version with cleave is great for a league start - cheap/safe with good clear speed

LETS GO! :)

I used this build last season and it was the best. Thanks for updating it whenever you can.
First of all. Thanks a lot :D.
Second? Sorry for my spam, i put in some spoilers.
This build helped me a lot in 2.5. It was really awesome to play and i did some funny things with it :)
Spoiler

- AFK killed twinned T12+ bosses through the surrender's lvl 30 reckoning skill(e.g. dual merveil on T12 map with some bad dual reflect on it)

- run into some boss attacks for regging life through blocking it (e.g. Hydra's Barrage = full life)

Equipping in league:
Spoiler

In early days i managed to get a really cheap BoR (30c) and rerolled it in a decent version with 150 life and nearly max %armor roll.

It was a bit annoying to equip early in league because of one handed melee weapons got overpriced by the "blade flurry"-hype on second day and so i have to pay >1ex for my soul taker, but it was okay to me and just a bit extra farming. Also the BoR started to raise in price really early, but i still got it at this point.

In high tier map phase i bought the surrender for ~3ex, rerolled it with 4 divines (got a ~5ex version with good armor and nearly max life through this) and it was a very big boost. this shield is incredible to this build. the life on block, the extra armor on block, the trash clearing lvl 30 reckoning shield.
In this phase i also spent 30chaos on this Lions Roar bottle.

I cleared nearly all of the maps. Some of the expensive unique maps are missing and i still don't take a try on shaper or vaal temple.

For your guide:
Spoiler

You could add a little section of how you would setup the surrender, when you got one (and you really should try).
imo it is a good option to put in as much as possible passives because they can manipulate the lvl 30 reckoning skill and there are many things you could do with it.
It is important that only supports for melee gems are manipulating reckoning, but there are things like multistrike and melee splash, which are not working too.
My shield still was in use and i realised the missing sockets caused by my CWDT-setup you didn't play in your build (CWDT-Immortal Call-Inc Dur.-Flame Golem.) and the missing chest piece through BoR and ended up with a:
herald of ash - arctic armour - added fire damage. with the added fire dmg gem i boost the reckoning a lot.

I would need to rework the skill gem setup, but here are some things i thought about to fill in:

* added fire dmg - melee phys dmg - life on hit:
would boost the dmg around x2 (tested this) and adds some more life on block. good for leveling and still ok for endamge imo. this is what i wanted to do, but the CWDT-setup was more interesting for running guardian maps and high tier stuff.

* added fire dmg - stun - endurance charge on stun:
if vigilant strike or any other endurance charge consuming skill would be a thing for you in future. for vigilant strike we are right next to the rampart-cluster in skilltree.
this means awesome multiple endurance charges on block. i tried stun without the charge on stun while leveling in early maps and it pretty nailed all the white and blue mobs onto the ground.

just brainstorming here - will try out some of them in standard:
Spoiler

* curse on hit - random curse - inc duration / aoe:
there could be much potential for dmg and/or defense
* cast on melee kill - molten shell - inc duration:
another buff to armour and some dmg through explosion.
* cast on melee kill - molten strike - life gain on hit:
this could be a really huge amount of life on block, if it will procc often enough in this setup.

these options i will try, if i am sure i can drop the CWDT setup without big disadvantages...maybe...if the day will come and i play on standard again :D don't think this will happen before the league for 3.0 release is over.
(also i realised today that you played with anchestral warchief totem. Some of the things you did, i never tried till now like the double vaal haste setup. More future things :) )

this league i will try to freeze them all. crit LMP freeze pulse CI inquisitor. i think you know the build a bit ;)

here is the link to my build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SOFAstdead/characters/rndnamejustforfastlogin

And now GL HF be fast as fuck and best drops for you all. LEGACY LEAGUE I COME :D
new cleave threshold jewel hype!
I just realize that Lioneye's Remorse Shield got a buff, now +(160-180) to Maximum Life. This is a significant improvement for this build, because life pool was kinda tight if you don’t get some life from all your jewels.
Cheers,any way too get Leech going ? :p Cause the phys one wont work wit 100% conversion right ? :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv escribió:
Cheers,any way too get Leech going ? :p Cause the phys one wont work wit 100% conversion right ? :)

"- For avoiding mana issues, use Elreon jewellery with "-X to Mana Cost of Skills" affix. Another great option is to pick two mana leech nodes from Spirit Void/Volatile Void duelist area, it completely solves your mana issues while you get Soul Taker."

I did it, and works very well.
Lvl 46 @ Legacy cleaning all damm really easy :D

Tnx for the guide its really awesome and flexible!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional