[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

very excited to hear the results from 6 link setup :-)
"
MTMorten escribió:
very excited to hear the results from 6 link setup :-)

oddly enough going from bringer of rain to 6l my dps only went up like 3k lol
Can i build the tree with crit to use atziris acuity?
Hi I was wondering if you could post all your gear. I am having issues with my stats. Thanks!
Anyone could take a look at my gear and suggest some upgrades? (I am planning to change my flasks once I have more money)
"
sultangurde escribió:
"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
sultangurde escribió:
Final update :)

250k tooltip dps (without static strike aftershock)
If You multiply that with explosions after hit it gives roughly 475k dps or more.
Notice that on picture i had only 4 blocks recently.

http://imgur.com/a/G4cLF

Gear:

Who said build has no dps??:)

Just awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Did few minor dps tweaks:
1. Bloodrage 20%
2. Swapped enfeeble for 20% elemental weakness.
3. Changed ring for instane res one i crafted:

4. Changed build a bit to reduce resist from tree (had huge overcapped).

All ended up 267k dps tooltip with all buffs.

So I've followed this guys take on the build. I'm using The Red Nightmare and I'm thinking about dropping The Anvil and the Bringer of Rain as I'm sitting at 70% Block without them. That's enough for me, imo.

My question is this: If I go Alphas Howl for the mana reservation decrease and 6 link perfect form for the free arctic armor, I might be able to get all 3 heralds running along with Hatred. Even if I can't and can only get 2 heralds and hatred, would it be a significant damage increase?
Im currently in cruel lvl 43 and i almost deal no dmg in breaches - any tips to increase my dmg

Switch your weapon for a "Flesh-Eater",i had one until lv 47 then i switched for a Innsbury Edge.
As for the breach you'll need Gratuitous Violence from your ascendancy to completely destroy breachs,and you will no worries about that,i can do breachs with vaal cyclone+culling strike all day.
Editado por útlima vez por Djae en 29 dic. 2016 12:40:41
"
wookiez7491 escribió:
Im currently in cruel lvl 43 and i almost deal no dmg in breaches - any tips to increase my dmg

i level'd this character using facebreakers and with infernalblow/melee splash
Do we rly need legacy BoR? How much dmg he will give us?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional