[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I seem to be slowly hitting a brick wall while approaching SOME map mods at tier 9-10 (although many could be attributed to huge lag spikes). Could anyone more experienced than me take a look at my character please?
"
I seem to be slowly hitting a brick wall while approaching SOME map mods at tier 9-10 (although many could be attributed to huge lag spikes). Could anyone more experienced than me take a look at my character please?

your character tab is hidden
Any idea how i can improve my dps?
I just tried the chimera and i was scratching this thing ~~

"
Nvrmd escribió:
"

your character tab is hidden

Should be fixed, hopefully, my bad.
Can this do tier 10+ breaches fairly easy or it takes a lot?
"
Djae escribió:

What is static strike dps with auras?
Why you are not using faster attacks?

"
wookiez7491 escribió:
Can this do tier 10+ breaches fairly easy or it takes a lot?

With this build did everything except Shaper. To be honest this build is one of the best for the breaches.
Editado por útlima vez por sultangurde en 28 dic. 2016 11:41:28
"
sultangurde escribió:
"
Djae escribió:

What is static strike dps with auras?
Why you are not using faster attacks?

72.339 dps with hatred/hoa,and i lose dps with faster attacks.

Editado por útlima vez por Djae en 28 dic. 2016 13:50:54
I tried to look, but couldn't find it in this thread.

Anyone using a 6 link instead of BoR tried using a Voidheart? I'm not 100% on poison mechanics, but with our insane attack speed (I'm close to 20 APS with my Aurabot friend) we could really, REALLY melt bosses by stacking it several times.

Unfortunately I have a really good VH but I'm working on getting my gems 20/20 and corrupted to use my Lord of Sins chest so I can't test it yet. My rings are way too hefty on resists to replace them currently.
What sockets should I use if I wanted to use molten strike with this build?
MS - WED - Multi - conc/GMP/PPAD?

also spending 3 points for Point Blank seems like a really good investment if I were to look into Molten Strike I guess
"
Xevron escribió:
I tried to look, but couldn't find it in this thread.

Anyone using a 6 link instead of BoR tried using a Voidheart? I'm not 100% on poison mechanics, but with our insane attack speed (I'm close to 20 APS with my Aurabot friend) we could really, REALLY melt bosses by stacking it several times.

Unfortunately I have a really good VH but I'm working on getting my gems 20/20 and corrupted to use my Lord of Sins chest so I can't test it yet. My rings are way too hefty on resists to replace them currently.

buying a voidheart now to try it out using this setup with red nightmare jewel

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional