[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Tuche escribió:
"
renimek escribió:
i really dont know how you people achieve so much dps. i mean i have like 60k buffed and my gear is not that bad. and whats the reason for buying belt+weap elemental damage? i bought one with 24% and it gave me like 0,5k dps ?

the only issue with this build is that i dont rly have the DPS i want cause it takes too long to kill bosses. but everything else is amazing, so fun to play :D

I am not sure if the Tooltip counts in the explosions that come from Static Strike

the tooltip for static strike doesn't include the explosion, its only for the initial hit
Does the melee dmg from the spiked gloves really matter? I enchanted my gloves at the end of lab and it replaced 18% melee dmg (i didn't know about that), but from what i remember it didn't really give me so much.

Also the jewels you guys talking about:
-%life
-%attack speed
-%melee dmg

are really expensive :D.

DO you all play with statik strike ?

For me the best cleaing is with sunder and honestly i have no idea why u even consider CLEAVE, dps is a bit better but its practically single target, takes forever comparing to sunder to clean maps.
"
renimek escribió:
Does the melee dmg from the spiked gloves really matter? I enchanted my gloves at the end of lab and it replaced 18% melee dmg (i didn't know about that), but from what i remember it didn't really give me so much.

Also the jewels you guys talking about:
-%life
-%attack speed
-%melee dmg

are really expensive :D.

DO you all play with statik strike ?

For me the best cleaing is with sunder and honestly i have no idea why u even consider CLEAVE, dps is a bit better but its practically single target, takes forever comparing to sunder to clean maps.

Personally, I use Sunder to clean the trash mobs and use Cleave for map bosses. Life leech on Cleave is pretty good! Especially when you buff up with Totem+Vaal Haste+Atziri Flask.
I played all and talk from T14-T15 farm PoV.

Sunder is nice for fast maps clear but T11/T12 is the limit. On bosses it is pathetic.

Cleave is ok, played it alot, but somehow got tired of it, because exp per hour wasnt good enough on 90+ level. Also cleave explosions tend to do some fps/server lag sometimes. Cleave needs good mob density, on small packs it simple sucks.

Static strike without PhysToLightning grants best exp per hour (tested at level 93 and 94) because it has biggest aoe effect and also can proc explosions. With good jewels static does 200-250% more single target than Sunder. Static strike over time explosions are good for fluent gameplay. For example i jump in do static strike, kill 6-8 blue mobs, shield bash to another group and aftershock hits the next pack before i even start to dps them.

Yes, spiked gloves are important, they gave me 3k dps unbuffed.

Editado por útlima vez por sultangurde en 14 dic. 2016 8:14:31
what skill tree would you recommend if i was gonna use the sword and 6 link chest?
Got my 36 challenges done with this build, I think the last four might be tough though.
So I found my first impossible boss to kill, corrupted twinned shock horror with extra crit damage and player reduced max res. The second I shield charge to one of them, the lazors melted me. That ion cannon of death can't be blocked, right?
"
calavera_ escribió:
So I found my first impossible boss to kill, corrupted twinned shock horror with extra crit damage and player reduced max res. The second I shield charge to one of them, the lazors melted me. That ion cannon of death can't be blocked, right?

correct, degen/dot/explosion cannot be blocked

use the pillar to break the line of sight of the laser, and it will stop. It has a cooldown before it could be used again
Editado por útlima vez por SoundOfSilence en 14 dic. 2016 15:42:55
hi, just one question,

i see the gems setup CWDT with blood rage (cost 18mana)
but you got 100% mana reservation?

is your blood rage work without any mana ?

also, what do u think about using wild strike?

thank's for answer
Editado por útlima vez por Ashytàka en 14 dic. 2016 17:51:59
"
Ashytàka escribió:
hi, just one question,

i see the gems setup CWDT with blood rage (cost 18mana)
but you got 100% mana reservation?

is your blood rage work without any mana ?

also, what do u think about using wild strike?

thank's for answer

you do not cast blood rage manually

you will cast it automatically each time you take dmg that is above the cwdt threshold

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional