[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Guys, did double Volcano map boss yesterday.
Jumped in and tanked bosses and saplings.
Stacks from recent blocks went to 250+ :)
Bosses melted in blink of an eye.
"
sultangurde escribió:

So do you still like static strike for mapping over cleave or potentially a blade flurry setup?
"
Anbokr escribió:
"
sultangurde escribió:

So do you still like static strike for mapping over cleave or potentially a blade flurry setup?

Played a lot with cleave, but since i am grinding from 93 to 94, exp per hour became an issue.
So i decided to try Static Strike again for maps 13-16 and exp per hour went from 18kk to 24kk.
I play Static Strike without PhysToLighning gem, so i can proc explosions. With 10-12 attacks per sec it is melting mobs and bosses quite fast.

Btw which head enchants would be best for Static Strike?
Damage looks neat, but since i build so many stacks wouldnt reduce static strike be better?
Anyone tested it?
Editado por útlima vez por sultangurde en 13 dic. 2016 4:22:09

Quimera down! xD only problem with stupids snakes >.<.
is the new surrender shield the best for this build?
"
ray040613 escribió:

EDIT: did a couple uber lab yesterday at 4.2k life, did die once to izaro because I didn't flask up when he slammed. Got deaths door on 8th run and ran a couple sets of atziri and got a catalyst. Pretty good lab farm build id say, just not as good as the dedicated uberlab builds

Thanks for this info. I'm at around 6.2k life, ~10k armor, 77% block (with Painforged proc) and the new The Surrender shield, so hopefully that's adequate. I'm playing the Blade Flurry version as well, but stacking bleed/poison and using the Rive claw and a budget 6L. Been running up to T8-9 maps so far while leveling, my tooltip damage is abysmal, like 1.7k, but with the "more" multiplier on Flurry tiers and the double-dipping on physical nodes/jewels, as well as running both Temp Chains + Vulnerability double curse, I have been killing most trash and bosses at that map tier quite quickly, although I do have my doubts when it comes to the tankier bosses. I get the feeling that with this sort of setup, every small bit of flat phys damage will go a long way, similar to a Facebreaker build, so I need to eventually aim to get at least one GG Steel Ring and more flat phys wherever I can. I'll likely give Uber Lab a try at some point soon; I'll post back here with my results once it's done.

EDIT: So I went and did Uber Lab on an easy mod day (Gargoyles, Lieutenants, 1h Dual Wield) and did a full key run. Had same stats as mentioned above. I managed to kill Izaro, but I didn't seem to be able to block his "Radiant Slash" ability where he sends out that wave attack - out of the ~10 or so he did during the Lab fights, every single one seemed to hit me, and for a LOT of damage (about 70-80% of my life pool) which was scary. Besides that though his other attacks and mechanics didn't seem to hit or do much of anything. One mistake I made was that I forgot to swap in Conc Effect for AoE (had only been mapping with the character and for mid level map bosses dont need to switch, so wasn't thinking of it on Izaro). So with the Conc gem and now with my final two Ascendancy points allocated (in Violent Retaliation) I will have a lot more damage for subsequent runs. I plan to try farming it a bit today. As for my low damage mentioned in the first part of this post, ~1.7k tooltip Flurry, heavy stacking poison/bleed through double-curse and double-dipping as much as possible, it felt surprisingly adequate. A little slower than my last leagues BV Pathfinder, but I was expecting far worse and Izaro actually died in each phase within ~15 seconds or less I would say. I still have a ton of room for gear improvement as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Greymane2k en 14 dic. 2016 14:36:19
Guys - i am only getting 4% from Gladiator not 6%

"
+6% from Ascedancy points.

So that gives me 76% not 78%..everything else is 100% copy of his build
i really dont know how you people achieve so much dps. i mean i have like 60k buffed and my gear is not that bad. and whats the reason for buying belt+weap elemental damage? i bought one with 24% and it gave me like 0,5k dps ?

the only issue with this build is that i dont rly have the DPS i want cause it takes too long to kill bosses. but everything else is amazing, so fun to play :D
"
renimek escribió:
i really dont know how you people achieve so much dps. i mean i have like 60k buffed and my gear is not that bad. and whats the reason for buying belt+weap elemental damage? i bought one with 24% and it gave me like 0,5k dps ?

the only issue with this build is that i dont rly have the DPS i want cause it takes too long to kill bosses. but everything else is amazing, so fun to play :D

I have tooltip of 72k on static strike with 20/20 gems.
With vaal haste, taste of hate, atziri flask, frenzy charges and ancestral totem it peaks to 160k even :)

From my personal testing jewels are key. Try to look for jewels that have like:
+6% attack speed (or when holding a shield)
+14% phys damage with axes
6-7% life

They should be the cheapest.
Also spiked gloves help a lot.
If you play cleave/static strike try to have around 10 attacks per sec unbuffed.

"
renimek escribió:

I am not sure if the Tooltip counts in the explosions that come from Static Strike

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional