[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

"
OxYmaRRoW escribió:
"
MrPozo escribió:
"
OxYmaRRoW escribió:
I was thinking here, the aoe from wild strike gem is from the explosion right? Not the melee attack?

The aoe is from the fire. The ice is a projectile and the lightning is an arc. To me the most beneficial is the arc because if can go behind you. The buff to AoE WS got counted for the ice also from what it looks like.

I see, Im just thinking about how melee splash would work out, and maybe linking increased aoe would increase both from the melee splash and the explosion.

I havent tested with melee splash but i dont see a reason for it. all up to you though.
Another question, how do your cap your resistances with lightning coil?

@nvm, just bought one, I thought you didn't cap the light res and used topaz to do it.
Editado por útlima vez por OxYmaRRoW en 6 sept. 2016 18:17:27
hi i wanted to as you if the tree is updated well can you check a minute please? thanks
"
mariofabian300 escribió:
hi i wanted to as you if the tree is updated well can you check a minute please? thanks

Hmm, if I can understand your question you can enter his profile and check his character...
New tree was posted. look at current tree.
Could you link what gems you have in your gloves?
Gloves updated sorry don't know why they werent there
Hello i really like your build :o) .

Have you ever thought about that dagger as offhand with bino? Im currently using it and i think it could be good to use. Mostly because that that critical bonus (poison). In combination with Bino you can get more survivability. Plus really great Attack per Second and more resistances.

And one more item. Its mostly because of fun but you can get insane dps with it (but -15% hp).

Editado por útlima vez por Qaken en 11 sept. 2016 9:04:42
"
Qaken escribió:
Hello i really like your build :o) .

Have you ever thought about that dagger as offhand with bino? Im currently using it and i think it could be good to use. Mostly because that that critical bonus (poison). In combination with Bino you can get more survivability. Plus really great Attack per Second and more resistances.

And one more item. Its mostly because of fun but you can get insane dps with it (but -15% hp).

I have not tested with that dagger. if you like i could get one and test for you. and the ring maybe just for lulz, it will hinder us too much.
Tested. it gives higher damage but less dps. Lose attack speed for more damage. Also tested more in depth. with my current dagger avg dps if i did math right is 116k with that uni dagger its 96k. i would def use it though if there's no other choice. It's quite nice.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional