[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

"
GuMossad escribió:
"
MrPozo escribió:
"
GuMossad escribió:
Hey Pozo! Started this built and I'm loving it! As of pure luck a Abyssus fell down on a Zana mission so I'm a bit better.... But the thing is, I'm at level 67 / 68 and I only have 2100 HP, which is not much... and makes live hard in maps... I'm not seeing what I can do to improve it?

I'm using a Tabula Rasa as for now to have more dps and level the gems... Don't have the currency for any decent 6L Chest and even 5L I can't find nothing decent...

Can you please point out how can I gain 4k+ hp? It's not from the tree if I am right?

Cheers and thanks, loving it, super fun build!

link me your items also jewels with hp is a must

This is my stuff:

I'm poor in PoE and even trying to farm it's quite hard to get decent items... DPS wise i'm at 95k with Wildstrike, and 110ish K DPS with Dual Strike. Too bad I can't get a 6L Lightning Coil :(

First off your gloves need better hp, Neck needs hp. Belt higher hp, cold ring higher hp.
Getting 6l coil is hard yes, took me a while to get. Once you do get 6l your dmg will rocket. All in time. Also dont forget jewels with hp % and in the tree we get hp nodes later on.
Editado por útlima vez por MrPozo en 18 ago. 2016 22:17:42
Hello guys! Thanks MrPozo for the build AND constant replies.

Im lvl 68 atm and loving it ! Can you please check my gear and check what should I change next?

Thank you very much ^^

"
Hello guys! Thanks MrPozo for the build AND constant replies.

Im lvl 68 atm and loving it ! Can you please check my gear and check what should I change next?

Thank you very much ^^

^_^ Sure no problem.

Gloves eventually with phys dmg and atk speed.
Boots movement speed ofc.
Good rings, try and get atk speed on them too. expensive though to do that.
Neck, better hp/stats. good phys roll though.
Okay so I changed from +1 End to +1 Frenzy and damage went up to 1.12m. I think from these boosts the build can easily obtain 2mil dps or even more. I'll post all the new damage numbers later today after errands. So exciting.
Updated the damages and added new skill. See Change Log. So gooood
Editado por útlima vez por MrPozo en 24 ago. 2016 12:08:03
Wouldn't it be bery interesting to go for Elemental equilibrium ? since we do multi elemental dmg ?
"
Dramac escribió:
Wouldn't it be bery interesting to go for Elemental equilibrium ? since we do multi elemental dmg ?

No because it hinders our damage more so. We do so many different at once it'll be terrible. If we did only phys dmg and only one thing came from wild strike like only lightning then we could probably.
If i wanted to spec into block with this build and took nodes like "Defiance" which increase melee phy damage by 20%, does that increase the secondary part of wild strike? Or does it only benefit the initial strike?
Also with the bleed mechanic, does that only work for the single target damage and not the secondary effect of wild strike?
So I was thinking about starting wild strike with scion, probably more hp, do you think elemental equilibrium is worth?

@nvm, found out that isn't worth :p
Editado por útlima vez por OxYmaRRoW en 2 sept. 2016 14:17:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional