[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

We take that ascendancy for 3 reasons:

1. 20% skill duration is huge for both clearspeed and boss fights, it makes blight and wither stacking a lot more comfortable
2. 9% attack / cast speed, quite good for clearspeed and bosses too (faster blight / wither stacking)
3. Flesh offering = clearspeed

The only alternatives are the Occultist sub-ascendancy (some extra ES regen, extra curse, stun immunity - this one can be useful until we get a presence of Chayula) and the Guardian one (reduced curse effect on us, extra PDR, aura effectiveness and an insane regen boost every 5 seconds).

I still prefer Necromancer, I love the fast clearspeed playstyle when I play my Ascendant.
Really enjoy the build even if i found it a bit vulnerable for the moment (lvl88).

Thank you djnat.

M.
Are you playing the Scion or Witch version? If you post your gear maybe I can see if there are quick improvements which can be done.
I'm playing the witch version, my profile should be public.

ES starts recharging really slowly.
I'm Working on leveling Hungry loop and all other gems cos this is probably my problem. As i like your work arround ED, i'm considering buying the watcher's eye too. I have 5ex if someone see this post :p

Thanks again

Editado por útlima vez por Baaks en 12 mar. 2018 14:05:35
Watcher's Eye really makes a difference for ES recharge's faster start. You can considering the Essence Surge cluster until you can afford one.
Oh, I might try and pick up the Essenge Surge cluster prior to the Alchemist etc ones (I've finally grabbed all the aura nodes) as I'm having to kite for extended periods of time in T14s against red beastiary mobs & the like, esp if there's ignite or poison on hit map mods. Also L88, but wearing pauper gear compared to Baaks:

Spoiler

Gems are halfway through L19 0Q, so I've been holding off on swapping my BM setup to Haste / going for a 5-link / upgrading jewellery & helm to balance resists'n'STR'n'DEX etc until I can set up a Hungry Loop. The price of Presence of Chayula on BSC has been climbing faster than my ability to earn, though I lucked out with getting a so-so Breath of the Council from the Plaguemaw chain.
You really need two things to see your damage skyrocket:

1. The Hungry loop with the proper ED setup
2. At least a 5L for Blight (when you get the currencies for a 6L, the last gem will be a lvl 4 Empower)

Blight is very important in single target, that's why you are struggling with red bestiary mobs & map bosses. Essence Drain isn't enough for that purpose. If you look at my Uul-Netol video in the main post of the guide, you can clearly see that Blight is doing the job a lot more than ED.
I have problem killing T10 elder and would need some advice.
I keep just keep dying to the degen from the shaper boss.
The flask I used are 2 immune to freeze and bleeding flask. The flask are jade, granite,quartz, stibnite and sapphire.
This is my first league playing ES based char and found that if the degen keep hitting you. There are nothing you can do unless you keep running around and hope that your ES will regen.
yes I spammed all my flasks when my ES starts to drop.
I have never had problems with life based ED/blight scion or trickster on the elder before even up to T12. But that's last league, not sure whether the elder is buffed up this league.
Please advise.
FYI, I don't face tank and move around to avoid mechanics.
Editado por útlima vez por tesun en 13 mar. 2018 11:50:09
"
djnat escribió:
Watcher's Eye really makes a difference for ES recharge's faster start. You can considering the Essence Surge cluster until you can afford one.

Hi,
Buying one mod (faster es) watcher's eye worth it ?

Thanks
"
tesun escribió:
I have problem killing T10 elder and would need some advice.
I keep just keep dying to the degen from the shaper boss.
The flask I used are 2 immune to freeze and bleeding flask. The flask are jade, granite,quartz, stibnite and sapphire.
This is my first league playing ES based char and found that if the degen keep hitting you. There are nothing you can do unless you keep running around and hope that your ES will regen.
yes I spammed all my flasks when my ES starts to drop.
I have never had problems with life based ED/blight scion or trickster on the elder before even up to T12. But that's last league, not sure whether the elder is buffed up this league.
Please advise.
FYI, I don't face tank and move around to avoid mechanics.

Tomorrow I'll try a red elder run in Standard to check if there is something new. Last league I killed him pretty easily in red tier maps with both my ED Witch and Scion.

I'll let you know.

What are your current DPS and ES values?

Don't forget a sulphur flask in the setup. It gives very nice damage and ES regen via Consecrated Ground since we use Zealot's Oath.

@Baaks: it depends on the price. In general yes, because it's a lot better than not having it at all, unless it's too expensive. I got the Onslaught + Faster start one in the past league without issues. There were a lot ranging in the 1.5-2.5 exalts price.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 13 mar. 2018 15:26:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional