[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

There are the new divination cards which give breach items. Plus, Breaches still spawn in maps and there is the Breach sextant still available.

Maybe the price will be higher, but I think that the neck itself is still worth it.
Is it a good league starter, either the Witch or Scion version?
Starting with a lowlife character is never simple, especially if it's the first time you try to do it. It's not the best league starting solution for sure, going lifebased is better, because the lowlife builds require some key items to work. You can try to start as hybrid life + ES then transition to CI as you get some ES gear. Then when you are able to afford Shavronne's Wrappings you can go lowlife easily.

Usually I start leagues with a cyclone character then I switch to lowlife ED after one week or two.
I believe there are some substantial errors here in the gems/gear, otherwise I am totally confused.

Gems: Your gems section includes a 5L ring? From what I can see here, you have more gem sets than there are gear pieces.... so in the meantime I am ignoring the Blasphemy set.

Gear: In your current gear,it doesn't even include Blight gems, and your set of Best in Slot gear includes 2 pieces with Wither gems.

Side note: I am currently running this build and I enjoy it so far. Thank you for posting!
Editado por útlima vez por BinaFoFina en 7 mar. 2018 15:55:39
"
BinaFoFina escribió:
I believe there are some substantial errors here in the gems/gear, otherwise I am totally confused.

Gems: Your gems section includes a 5L ring? From what I can see here, you have more gem sets than there are gear pieces.... so in the meantime I am ignoring the Blasphemy set.

Gear: In your current gear,it doesn't even include Blight gems, and your set of Best in Slot gear includes 2 pieces with Wither gems.

Side note: I am currently running this build and I enjoy it so far. Thank you for posting!

The gear sample is from my standard character.

Gear setup and gem setup included in the guide are correct.

You have 1 5L setup (ED, ring), 3 4L setups (Blasphemy curses + Discipline, Contagion and Wither + Flesh Offering), 2 3L setups (Life auras, movement skill) and 1 6L setup (Blight).

The only thing which is missing in my Standard gear is Flesh Offering because before the patch I was using Vaal Discipline for bosses.

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 7 mar. 2018 20:53:43
disregard. got the answer Shavronne's Wrappings resolve issue with LL
Editado por útlima vez por tesun en 9 mar. 2018 19:06:16
Enjoying the build - L81 on BSC with the Occultist variation. Have my Shavs (only 4L atm, though); saving up for BotC to replace Heartbreaker & v.eventually a Presence of Chayula (as well as upgrading my shield/helm/jewellery). Went Wicked Ward -> Vile Bastion -> Void Beacon; the flat ES on the first two really helps smooth things out while you're piecing gear together. Will swap to Profane Bloom + Malediction once I have Presence, plus only at 4/6 uber lab trials. Completed up to T11 maps fairly comfortably though I need to duck and weave a little; gems at L19 so looking forward both to getting some quality on them as well as being able to use The Hungry Loop to free up sockets.

Quick question re: talent tree priorities - I've yet to take the Influence & Charisma aura clusters (IIRC Leadership works with Blasphemy radius, so I picked it up a little earlier), the Alchemist flask cluster, or the jewel socket off Harrier. Any recommendations as to what you'd prioritise? Currently running Discipline off Blood Magic while I level up Haste in a weapon swap.

Anyway, thanks for the guide and your suggestions both on this thread & on other ED build threads.
Just a quick question why not Allelopathy for our blight setup ?
"
FAKEBOYY escribió:

Because they are simply not required.

1. They have no resistances and low ES.
2. They provide about 24% less Blight damage (which is very important for the only thing Essence Drain lacks at, i.e. single target) and 10% reduced Blight area of effect when compared to a 6L setup

They are a budget solution until you can afford a 6L Shav with the proper gem setup.

@Haasts: yes, Leadership works with Blasphemy curses. As to the talent priority, a good general rule while leveling is the following one:

1. The duration cluster (Potency of will)
2. All aura clusters (Leadership > Charisma > Influence)
3. Zealot's Oath as soon as you switch to LL
4. 2 points jewel sockets
5. Primal Spirit
6. Alchemist
7. Damage nodes at the Shadow start (if you feel you are lacking damage) or ES nodes in the Scion northern wheel + Path of the Savant (if you feel you are lacking EHP)
8. 3 points jewel socket (the one near to Harrier)

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 10 mar. 2018 5:35:49
"
djnat escribió:
"
FAKEBOYY escribió:

Because they are simply not required.

1. They have no resistances and low ES.
2. They provide about 24% less Blight damage (which is very important for the only thing Essence Drain lacks at, i.e. single target) and 10% reduced Blight area of effect when compared to a 6L setup

They are a budget solution until you can afford a 6L Shav with the proper gem setup.

Cheers!

Also is there any optonional way of picking ascendancy? Im not sure about taking necromancer sub since we take that just for i guess the offering buff.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional