[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Hey! Awesome guide for an awesome build, really well done.

I was thinking, is it worth taking Zealot's Oath for a bit of constant ES regen on bosses? The regen ED provides does work with ZO and even without investing much in life regen I think it can be really handy on bosses when charges of SotD flask are gone, what you think?
Yes, if you want the always-going ZO you can go for it, spending some extra passives.

It's a matter of personal preference I think.
Will you be updating the leveling guide any time soon?
I think I've finally gotten the hang of things but I'm starting to struggle a little in A6 and I'm not sure how I should be prioritizing things at different levels of gear/gameplay.

Thanks!
I made some slight updates to both (Ascendant and Witch Occultist variant) passive trees to match the current number of passives available in Oriath.

Links to passive trees and pastebins for both versions of the build were updated too.

As to the leveling guide, probably I will not update it this week but the next one, when I get a couple free days from work (15th of August here, in Italy, is national holiday).

Cheers!
I see you have enfeeble and temporal chains in your gear, is this build running dual curse that I'm somehow not seeing, or the gear outdated maybe? Would love an answer! (Am playing Scion btw)
Editado por útlima vez por Naxek en 11 ago. 2017 8:00:12
"
Naxek escribió:
I see you have enfeeble and temporal chains in your gear, is this build running dual curse that I'm somehow not seeing, or the gear outdated maybe? Would love an answer! (Am playing Scion btw)

The gear is the one I have in standard league and it's up to date.

I am running the whispers of doom passive node to enjoy the double curse on monsters. :)
Ok pretty new to this whole thing...I'm still mid 50s and my damage is starting to come online as are the sockets in my gear...but at what point can I start using the Blood Magic/Haste/Clarity setup, or is that only truly for endgame? Haste+ Blood Magic reserves 99% of my health, and while that's great for the 30% extra damage while on low life, I don't think I can survive at this point. What is the transition point of Hp + ES build to low life + ES? Or is there a way to achieve 'low life' that isn't 'no life?'

Thanks, and I know these are probably pretty newbie questions. I'm still trying to get the hang of the build.
"
WaveofShadow escribió:
What is the transition point of Hp + ES build to low life + ES?

I'm now at 82 and still hybrid (2k Hp + 5500 ES). Im runinng maps t7-t9 and feel perfect. Farming Exp and chaoses to buy the Shavronne. Afterthat will 6-linking it. So, when it will be done, I will go LowLife.
Dont u have a problem at "chaos-Res" bosses?

i talk about Voll in wasteland map. U have to stay ranged there to avoid he leeches more life than u could do dmg. This way its doable but takes long cause this damn chaos res.

Did u try this in 3.0?
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
@WaveOfShadow: you can use the Haste + Blood Magic + Clarity setup when you have all the aura / mana reservation nodes in the passive tree, and when your Blood Magic gem is high level (18+). You have to adjust Clarity level accordingly.

For example, with my current gear, and level 20 Blood Magic, I have to use a level 11 Clarity aura, which is more than enough, coupled with the mana regen and the trickster sub-ascendancy, to have a comfortable mana regeneration while doing everything in the game.

The transition point to go low life is when you have a decent ES pool (with Discipline active) to survive the content you are facing.

@Infarkt: after reading your post, I went to a Wasteland map and tried Voll. He died in less than 10 seconds, I just stayed ranged and deleted him without any issue. What's your damage tooltip on ED's dot component?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional