[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
aRTy42 escribió:
I don't see the Emperor's Wit and Mastery jewels mentioned anywhere. Are they left out intentionally or did I miss something?

They are only good at very high levels (95+) and way too expensive. The system for obtaining them is really fucked up and I don't want to support or promote the cock-blocking of other players for profit.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
aRTy42 escribió:
I don't see the Emperor's Wit and Mastery jewels mentioned anywhere. Are they left out intentionally or did I miss something?

They are only good at very high levels (95+) and way too expensive. The system for obtaining them is really fucked up and I don't want to support or promote the cock-blocking of other players for profit.

Ok, I see. I started to do lab speedruns a few leagues back for a while because I played this build and wanted a wit jewel, ending up with a bunch because the leaderboard system is indeed pretty stupid and it was often barely contested.

My WI character is only lvl 90, but the stat change seemed worth it (compared to a perfect izaro's turmoil). It's not massive though, so your objection is quite understandable.
what do u think about templar version? SR + CwC too?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Major update.

After trying various options I decided to:
- stay with Raider for the clear speed
- switch to SR-CwC for mana and mobility, no longer needing Enlighten
- switch to Pyre, no longer needing Perandus Signet, AoF and CtF

I must be seriously missing something. I've gone from 2906 on the tool tip to 1361 with conc or 929 with increased area. This is both sitting Highgate. I'm level 75.

All the gems before were around lvl 17, now its a bit of a mix but its still seems to be a massive drop.

All I've done is 4linked the staff as per yours. Was I supposed to redo any passives as well?
"
beersnob escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Major update.

After trying various options I decided to:
- stay with Raider for the clear speed
- switch to SR-CwC for mana and mobility, no longer needing Enlighten
- switch to Pyre, no longer needing Perandus Signet, AoF and CtF

I must be seriously missing something. I've gone from 2906 on the tool tip to 1361 with conc or 929 with increased area. This is both sitting Highgate. I'm level 75.

All the gems before were around lvl 17, now its a bit of a mix but its still seems to be a massive drop.

All I've done is 4linked the staff as per yours. Was I supposed to redo any passives as well?

Oh I was.. Pyre makes a massive massive difference. Double the damage... Wow.
My current gear after one week starting playing this build

This build can do hall of grandmasters? And if yes, its will be easy or hard?
I 5L the staff and used controlled destruction instead of concentrated effect for more SR dmg but not sure if its better. I don't think life leech works on SR so we definitely don't need 6L and 5Ling might just be waste of fuses since it seems as though the dmg is roughly the same.
"
byakuya77 escribió:
I 5L the staff and used controlled destruction instead of concentrated effect for more SR dmg but not sure if its better. I don't think life leech works on SR so we definitely don't need 6L and 5Ling might just be waste of fuses since it seems as though the dmg is roughly the same.

According to the wiki and GGG Scorching Ray is not an area effect, concentrated effect shouldn't change a thing about the skill.
Yes, but concentrated effect gives icestorm more dmg than controlled destruction. I don't really have a way to measure dps so I can't say which is better since everything seems to die pretty fast anyways but it seems about the same or concentrated effect having a slight edge.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional