[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

Okay, thanks for answer Kelvynn, im play with nice attacks but forgot about defences, huh. Fix it later.
Editado por útlima vez por Kryshlom en 6 oct. 2016 17:44:27
Updated the guide, brought it in line with the Witch and Templar versions. Changes are highlighted in green.
Hi Kelvyn! I'm currently using Controlled Destruction instead of Cold to Fire on my WI 6L for my SCION, removed avatar of fire from the ascendancy tree and started using a Pyre ring. Is this ok? or should I switch back? Looking forward to your reply. Great build btw, more power.
I've never done Death and Taxes, and just a tad leery of doing it on EHC since for a lot of builds it can be rippy. Is it just like most any other boss, leap slam, face tank, spam icestorm ezmode?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
exodus863 escribió:
Hi Kelvyn! I'm currently using Controlled Destruction instead of Cold to Fire on my WI 6L for my SCION, removed avatar of fire from the ascendancy tree and started using a Pyre ring. Is this ok? or should I switch back? Looking forward to your reply. Great build btw, more power.

You can use Pyre+CD+2 nodes just like the other versions of the build do. It's easier to max resists that way. Totally a viable option.

I didn't switch the Scion to that model because the massive amount of Int she gets from her Ascendancy really makes the difference: the Scion has a bit more DPS and more ES with AoF+CtF+Perandus. And one of the reasons to use the Scion is that her xp/hr is noticeably higher than the other versions, partially because of Perandus.

"
Vyvanne escribió:
I've never done Death and Taxes, and just a tad leery of doing it on EHC since for a lot of builds it can be rippy. Is it just like most any other boss, leap slam, face tank, spam icestorm ezmode?

No problem at all with Death and Taxes. The ROFLSTOMP approach works perfectly fine. Just stay away from the boss when he's invulnerable (between the fights). If you are not using Auxium, bring an anti-freeze flask (he can randomly go Haast on you in the cold or final room).
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 7 oct. 2016 14:03:06
Oh yeah, it was ezmode haha.

Still working on gear upgrades. Crafted this belt in three or four essences. Not the worst, keeping it for now while I build up some more currency to craft a better one with more resists. Since I am playing on HC, I'd rather be 100% safe than sorry and be overcapped for Ele Weak maps. Boots are a pain in the ass to find w/ good resists, int, ES, and move speed. It's been surprisingly difficult to find a 15% int Black Sun helmet, they're either wildly overpriced (40c?!) or not posted at all. I'm guessing a lot of people just vendor it.

Spoiler

87 and going strong ! Cheers to Kelvynn as always for always being active/updating and repsonding to all posters.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Editado por útlima vez por Vyvanne en 8 oct. 2016 11:59:05
Don't bother with 15% BSC. That item got attention of 'pro' flippers in this league. I tried to get one for a while, but every time one gets posted somebody snatches it within 10-20 sec and flips it for 50c+. 14% will do just fine, the 1% difference is only something like 15 Int.

You don't need as much resists from gloves/boots anymore. 1 good resist mod, 2 if you get lucky. Crystals Belts 4tw. Roll a decent one with the 2nd tier Spite essence first, use it, and then try to roll a better one with tier 1 spites.
hi there, im building your build in essence league, its kinda late already, but im realy excited for it.
im kinda of a new player and dont have that much currency, atm around 3 ex. but was wondering if you could add more leveling skill trees, instead of just the lvl 14 one.

makes leveling alot easier if you know what to do, since its my first time building a CI character.

was looking for a build wich could do atzir/uber lab/ end game maps and i think i found it.

hope to hear from you soon,

cheers.
Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for your build.
It has been a real pleasure to play it. It is strong and well-balanced, no trouble to clear most of the maps.
I played longer than expected, reaching level 92, making this character my most experienced one (previously I only managed to play until level 90). I went pretty far in the end-game content, as I'm at the door of the Shaper now, with 102 maps completed. I'd have never thought I would go that far ^^

While there is still room for improvement, I'm pretty happy with my gear. I'm currently using 2 Perandus signet most of the time, only switching back to Doedre's Damning for some maps. I went a little bit differently on some links and skills, not using fortify but a granite flask (42% physical damage reduction with it). I'm thinking of switching my last quicksilver for something else, but it's fine for the moment. While capped, I'm sometimes having issues with lightning damage while under Elemental Weakness.
I still have to get some decent enchants on helmet, gloves and boots (in that ordre I think) but I already outreached most of my goal.

Here's my gear :
Spoiler

Thanks again for this build and the time you spent elaborating it and sharing it with us :)
I'll be sure to follow your next ones ;)
I'm new to this build and have some questions:
1. Why Orb of Storm over other lightning spells. I'm planning to Whirling Blade -> Leap Slam, Lightning Warp -> Orb of Storm. I'm thinking this will give me more agility to dodge some Aoe spells. (Whirling Blade is actually slower but have a faster responding time)
2. For jewels, the guide is suggesting damage ones, but wouldn't + attack and cast speed better for the reason in question 1, while still providing approximately same damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional