[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
danteafk escribió:
don't play this in HC to start with, you'll die. there is literally zero leech with 33.

I learned it the hard way after blowing 80c for the items ....

I chose to lvl using BV and only switched to ci and wi for maligaro and malachai, duresso is way too scary for the amount of es you have at that lvl.
I soloed uber lab at 85 with 6.2k es so i guess you could call it viable enough.
Reached 70. Amazing build so far. Working on upgrading my gear now .

im looking for to upgrade this gear in standart, if any1 want to sell a glove/chest/boot for me i would apreciate, send me pm here or in game AxelStorm .
Editado por útlima vez por axelw en 20 sept. 2016 22:56:16
I have only one question: i currently have +82% stun recovery modifier, is it necessary to go for unwavering stance? I could save 12 points and gain more ES and DPS.
Hello Kelvynn!

I'm level 90 with a Scion using this build. The damage in your guide reaches 12k without buffs and mine is currently 6k. I thought, with my level and the items i am using, that it would be much higher. I am using 3 Izaro's and all the Brute Force's and Fertile Mind's. My gems most now are 17/20%. I'm with 1420 intelligence. What could be causing such difference of damage? I noticed that in the guide you indicate Life Leech, Cold to Fire and Fire Penetration, but in gear you do not use Life Leech but Controlled Destruction . I'm not using Controlled Destruction. Should i switch Life Leech by Controlled Destruction? How is survival in this case?

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por EFazzaD en 21 sept. 2016 14:16:25
"
Hughs escribió:
I have only one question: i currently have +82% stun recovery modifier, is it necessary to go for unwavering stance? I could save 12 points and gain more ES and DPS.

US costs 5 skill points, not 12. All nodes that give Int are well spent. Even when you have high stun recovery or Skyforth, you still get stunned briefly and interrupted, and that's pretty bad considering that Icestorm has a long cast time. Actual stun IMMUNITY for only 5 skill points is a very good deal.

"
phroz3n escribió:
I chose to lvl using BV and only switched to ci and wi for maligaro and malachai, duresso is way too scary for the amount of es you have at that lvl.
I soloed uber lab at 85 with 6.2k es so i guess you could call it viable enough.

Daresso is as easy on Cruel as on Normal, perhaps even easier. Don't facetank Daresso of course. But with 35 ms Shav boots and Quicksilver flasks you can run circles around that fool and laugh at him :)

This build scales with level extremely well. You acquire power (DPS, leech, ES) faster than the enemies. A small upgrade at lv 51 (chest, helm, gloves; still for 1 alc per item) is all you need to go all the way to 70 and endgame gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 21 sept. 2016 18:50:15
"
EFazzaD escribió:
Hello Kelvynn!

I'm level 90 with a Scion using this build. The damage in your guide reaches 12k without buffs and mine is currently 6k. I thought, with my level and the items i am using, that it would be much higher. I am using 3 Izaro's and all the Brute Force's and Fertile Mind's. My gems most now are 17/20%. I'm with 1420 intelligence. What could be causing such difference of damage? I noticed that in the guide you indicate Life Leech, Cold to Fire and Fire Penetration, but in gear you do not use Life Leech but Controlled Destruction . I'm not using Controlled Destruction. Should i switch Life Leech by Controlled Destruction? How is survival in this case?
Spoiler

Thanks!

The guide was created during 2.2 (as noted in it) when we had the amazing leech from the Ascendant Berserker node, which got nerfed in 2.3. That's why the screenshot/gear says 'in 2.2'. So now we are back to using LL instead of CD, and my Icestorm on the Scion is around 9k. I need to get those things updated with the current numbers/gear but there is always something better to do. :) Sorry about that.

You can actually use CD instead of LL for most of PoE content if you get the leech enchantment on your boots. Which you should anyway because it's awesome. I often farm with Item Quantity instead of LL. It's less safe, but when you are not trying to level it's fine, deaths happen very rarely.

That said, lv 20 gems are quite a lot more powerful than lv 17. And your Int on the chest, boots and especially the gloves is too low. Get more Int. Icestorm damage is a direct product of your Int.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 21 sept. 2016 19:26:15
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Hughs escribió:

US costs 5 skill points, not 12. All nodes that give Int are well spent. Even when you have high stun recovery or Skyforth, you still get stunned briefly and interrupted, and that's pretty bad considering that Icestorm has a long cast time. Actual stun IMMUNITY for only 5 skill points is a very good deal.

"
phroz3n escribió:

Daresso is as easy on Cruel as on Normal, perhaps even easier. This build scales with level extremely well. You acquire power (DPS, leech, ES) faster than the enemies. A small upgrade at lv 51 (chest, helm, gloves; still for 1 alc per item) is all you need to go all the way to 70 and endgame gear.

Thank you for answering this quick, i was thinking that if i skip the nodes from The Sentinel passive above, i save 12 points (and yes i miss one brute force solution), but i can gain a lot of nodes to get more ES and DPS. I just asked to know if it's worth to test it or give it a try to improve the tree, as 82% stun recovery is a lot, and with higher ES it can be handled with a vaal discipline.
Editado por útlima vez por Hughs en 21 sept. 2016 18:55:12
Would you rather use the Elementalist or the Ascendant class? Which is BiS?
What do you think about replacing one of the ascendencies with hierophant

the massive amount of ES seems too good to pass up
Editado por útlima vez por Cheezycookie en 22 sept. 2016 2:53:56
Hi, Kelvynn!

I have one question.
My dps is 4.8k with elementalist, fire golem and one Izaro jewel on lvl81 skill tree.
And int is 1400.

Youre dps is around 12k and int is 1700.
My dps glow up to around 12k with add 300 int and 3 Izaro jewels?

Thank you for very nice build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional