2.2+ Spark Build (100% Crit Strike) by LumiunousSpark

Is it a good idea to use this ?

BTW i realy enjoy this build
"
nikos99n escribió:
Is it a good idea to use this ?

BTW i realy enjoy this build

Thats actually a really good item if you are mana starving with voidbringers. I had not though of that item.
Nice build, having a good time leveling...
Got boots enchant but still struggle with mana vs bosses :/
Overall very nice build.
I liked the build a lot until I was around level 84-ish. Then I kept killing myself too often against random reflect mobs. Even when farming Perandus on regular A4 zones.
Topaz flask mitigates this in some cases but overall the build still feels too risky. With the 10% death penalty in Merciless, on some nights running maps I ended up with less experience then I started out with.

This might just be the trade-off to having such an amazing clear speed. But personally I'm highly considering switching over to the Voltaxic version of the Spark build (with non-reflecting Chaos damage).
Editado por útlima vez por R3ality en 6 abr. 2016 3:00:14
hmm i havent really one shot myself anywhere vaal pact always seems to save me :D ( im 88 now ) and if you really have mana problems guys, you can always put in mana leech as 6th gem and go berserker :P
"
R3ality escribió:
I liked the build a lot until I was around level 84-ish. Then I kept killing myself too often against random reflect mobs. Even when farming Perandus on regular A4 zones.
Topaz flask mitigates this in some cases but overall the build still feels too risky. With the 10% death penalty in Merciless, on some nights running maps I ended up with less experience then I started out with.

This might just be the trade-off to having such an amazing clear speed. But personally I'm highly considering switching over to the Voltaxic version of the Spark build (with non-reflecting Chaos damage).

I woulud recommend using
if you are having issues with reflect.
Vaal clarity is also an option if you have problems in boss fights.
Doing this build for 2 week flashback. So far so good, except reflect. How do you deal with them ?

I took vaal pact still not good enough. Flask ?
any update for 2.3? was such a fun build in perandus league.
This build is currently on hold as scion was pretty much nerf to the ground and penetration has been reworked.

Will revisit this when new lightning unique become available or better ascendancy get updated to become more aligned.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional