2.2+ Spark Build (100% Crit Strike) by LumiunousSpark

"
idrgz escribió:
"
Zweiwei escribió:
"
Skyies escribió:
@Zweiwei I have not had a single mana issue. This character can crush all bosses before you run out of mana considering most bosses spawn with mobs now.

maybe i should get a enchant boot like your to sustain mana.

LOL. Dont even try playing this build without them.

yeah, i felt the pain :). even though i replaced wind of change for voidbringer. i still facing mana problem. when go to high tier map, you may clear mobs wihtout problem, but big problem while facing boss. skyies should put in the guide the enchant boot is the main core item for this build.
"
Zweiwei escribió:

yeah, i felt the pain :). even though i replaced wind of change for voidbringer. i still facing mana problem. when go to high tier map, you may clear mobs wihtout problem, but big problem while facing boss. skyies should put in the guide the enchant boot is the main core item for this build.

I'm fairly certain you can run all maps with a mana potion unless you are lazy. I can post a new video of my new setup. Honestly you can run this build with a low level clarity. I would avoid running 60% light res with 40% life increase mod.
Editado por útlima vez por Skyies en 28 mar. 2016 17:44:52
@idrgz I have reconsider your Beserker idea and have implement it into my build. Testing now. The map I usually ran benefited greatly from Elementalist as you get the Conflux when in the boss fix which made it a few second battle. I will see how Beserker handles and update accordingly. Thanks for the Idea.
"
Skyies escribió:
@idrgz I have reconsider your Beserker idea and have implement it into my build. Testing now. The map I usually ran benefited greatly from Elementalist as you get the Conflux when in the boss fix which made it a few second battle. I will see how Beserker handles and update accordingly. Thanks for the Idea.

ok cant wait to see your results :)
Update with out enchants on boots.
"
Skyies escribió:
Update with out enchants on boots.

nice works Skyies. this build still awesome with mana pot. but if with the enchanted boot. it is more powerful and easy to play. i just got the enchanted boot, now i kill like a boss. more spark spamming = more powerful. solved my problem. By the way, i saw you changed ascended class to berserker and using fast casting gem. may i know how is the test result and you no use herald of thunder? As i still using your old skill point. thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Zweiwei en 29 mar. 2016 9:09:04
I see in your latest video you've switched to a Silver flask (instead of the Diamond one in the guide thread), any comments on that? I've been trying both and can't decide which is better. Leaning towards the Diamond though as I seem to be getting Onslaught pretty often from Innervate.

Also, why do you have a Topaz flask at all when not running a Lightning Coil? Is your lightning res not capped? If so, why not cap it from gear/passives/jewels and use the flask slot for something better?
"
R3ality escribió:
I see in your latest video you've switched to a Silver flask (instead of the Diamond one in the guide thread), any comments on that? I've been trying both and can't decide which is better. Leaning towards the Diamond though as I seem to be getting Onslaught pretty often from Innervate.

Also, why do you have a Topaz flask at all when not running a Lightning Coil? Is your lightning res not capped? If so, why not cap it from gear/passives/jewels and use the flask slot for something better?

Great question, I swapped out Diamond Flask because as the build title is intended I am at 100% critical strike chance. I have 91% crit chance from passive and power charges + 9% from Assassins Mark. so 101% technically.

The reason I use Silver Flask now is to proc Onslaught on long boss fights or when I need that extra cast/attack speed for whirling blades.

I use the Topaz Flask when I see a elemental reflect mob. As it will cap my character to 82%. I have rerolled the flask to have reduce duration/increase effect. This makes it so I dont instant burst myself to death. I take about 1k damage per spark instead of 6k. Which would one shot myself.
Updated format to be more friendly.
added 6link with added lightning damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional