The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
rel4us escribió:

The +2 arrows is like 50% more damage for single target,

VS packs you have max casts as it is, right now i cast over 17 casts on a single target,

wich is almost max casts per sec...

How do i calculate my casts per second?
Hello.

Is this build viable if we have only 10 chaos? what stats should i prioritize?

"
pobubas escribió:
"
rel4us escribió:
I sell my old one:

contact me in game if you want it

yea id love to will give u a whisper when your online

i'll be online in 9-10 hours
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Editado por útlima vez por rel4us en 29 mar. 2016 7:16:03
"
Stormnight escribió:
What do you think about getting a thrid Volley Fire Jewel?

you don't need another volley, you are capped with the spells/sec
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
Hervais escribió:
"
rel4us escribió:

The +2 arrows is like 50% more damage for single target,

VS packs you have max casts as it is, right now i cast over 17 casts on a single target,

wich is almost max casts per sec...

How do i calculate my casts per second?

attacks/sec * number of arrows * crit chance * accurcy chance * accurcy chance * CoC chance
"
Dynastiew escribió:
Hello.

Is this build viable if we have only 10 chaos? what stats should i prioritize?

any 5L chest - 1c-2c

any quill rain - 3c-10c

1 -8 elreon ring - 1c

1 rare ring with resists + life - 1c-5c

head with res + life - 1c-5c

atziri's boots - 3c-10c

maligaro's - 5c

quivr with res + life - 1c-5c

belt with res + life - 3c-10c

ammy with alot of int + life - 2c-10c

2 volly fire jewels - 4c-20c

25c min gear... that is the real low min that this build will work with
Editado por útlima vez por rel4us en 29 mar. 2016 7:22:28
Ok thanks, for taking the time to answer me :).
"
Dynastiew escribió:
Ok thanks, for taking the time to answer me :).

np :D
One last question rel4us. You're right blasphemy works much better than coh. I am using increased aoe with it for now until I get the assassin ascendancy for power charges.

Have you experimented with drill neck + Pierce? I see lots of voltaxic spark builds popping up with drill neck and Pierce and was curious if you had any info on Pierce vs freezing pulse. I plan to try them out tonight in a tabula and was wondering if you had experience.
"
kamcnult escribió:
One last question rel4us. You're right blasphemy works much better than coh. I am using increased aoe with it for now until I get the assassin ascendancy for power charges.

Have you experimented with drill neck + Pierce? I see lots of voltaxic spark builds popping up with drill neck and Pierce and was curious if you had any info on Pierce vs freezing pulse. I plan to try them out tonight in a tabula and was wondering if you had experience.

you can ask me as many questions as you like, I don't mind :)

about the curse, as aura i see it's alot more effective for me, there is a combination that can also work, if you use CoH with the heralds, and remove frenzy and PCoC, put enlighten + 50% aura (like anger for attack or grace for defence) up to you.

about the pierce and the drillneck...

well, I didn't tested it yet, but If you do a combo, removind FP is not good, you will loose alot of clear speed with the HoI.

you can turn to a sparker of poison and chaos, use as a 6L barrage, CoC, ICS, spark, pierce, poison.

as for the quiver, drillneck is nice, BUT! you are a crit build, and a quiver with crit mods will be alot more effective then 50% increased damage, that is what I think.

after you try it, tell me how it goes, i'm saving for a 6L voltaxic for uber runs, with the poison, it can have alot of DPS, casts/sec will be about 11 on a single target, and damage will be good for uber.

at the moment, I get to aroung 1M DPS when diamond + atziri's flasks are active on a single target,

also, if you do spark with that build tree, use the gem combo for CoH and remove frenzy + PCoC for enlighten + wrath, it will be cool :)

expecting atziri's video soon yes? :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional