The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
rel4us escribió:
"
Jevnigeff escribió:
Ty for the build brah :3

Does that +1 barrage on helm and +1 arrow quiver help with single target? Pack clear speed on t10-12 is enough for me but lacking littlebit of deeps for bosses. I have almost same offensive stats than u.

Current gear

Spoiler

+2barrage jewels

Little unlucky for fusing my quill, fuse count ~1800 :(

The +2 arrows is like 50% more damage for single target,

VS packs you have max casts as it is, right now i cast over 17 casts on a single target,

wich is almost max casts per sec...

I guess you use tabula rasa ATM, you need to have tons or STR on the belt for Kaom's heart.

and GL with the 6L, you will get it soon I hope

Upgraded gear littlebit, now i have to run with only 5L tho but +1300 moar life and +1 arrow :) next 1000 lab runs to get barrage +1 on helm :D

Spoiler
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
"
Jevnigeff escribió:
"
rel4us escribió:
"
Jevnigeff escribió:
Ty for the build brah :3

Does that +1 barrage on helm and +1 arrow quiver help with single target? Pack clear speed on t10-12 is enough for me but lacking littlebit of deeps for bosses. I have almost same offensive stats than u.

Current gear

Spoiler

+2barrage jewels

Little unlucky for fusing my quill, fuse count ~1800 :(

The +2 arrows is like 50% more damage for single target,

VS packs you have max casts as it is, right now i cast over 17 casts on a single target,

wich is almost max casts per sec...

I guess you use tabula rasa ATM, you need to have tons or STR on the belt for Kaom's heart.

and GL with the 6L, you will get it soon I hope

Upgraded gear littlebit, now i have to run with only 5L tho but +1300 moar life and +1 arrow :) next 1000 lab runs to get barrage +1 on helm :D

Spoiler

Not bad :D. you will get the 6L, i'm sure
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Spoiler

My current gear so far. Would additional projectile be better than the 20% projectile speed of e knives on helm? This helm is suits me really well and didn't want to try and roll additional projectile on another helm.
"
Spoiler

My current gear so far. Would additional projectile be better than the 20% projectile speed of e knives on helm? This helm is suits me really well and didn't want to try and roll additional projectile on another helm.

cool gear.

about the helmet, think of the +1 barrage arrow as a 20% more damage to single target :D

gl
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
hey guys, someone posted this build in reddit, and took the creadit,

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4bz100/quillcoc_quill_rain_cast_on_crit_guide_super/

i'll be happy if some of you will post there where the original guide is,

ty
already did but my post got downvoted pretty fast
"
pobubas escribió:
already did but my post got downvoted pretty fast

I saw it, ty, it looks like someone realy want the credit for this :/

I saw it as well. Very similar build, just the assassin character instead.

What is the advantage of using blasphemy with assassin's mark vs HoI - HoT - Assassin's Mark - Curse on Hit. Wouldn't the Curse on Hit method apply Assasin's mark to more enemies further away than the aura, when they have to be in radius, and not reserve the 35% mana as well?
"
kamcnult escribió:
I saw it as well. Very similar build, just the assassin character instead.

What is the advantage of using blasphemy with assassin's mark vs HoI - HoT - Assassin's Mark - Curse on Hit. Wouldn't the Curse on Hit method apply Assasin's mark to more enemies further away than the aura, when they have to be in radius, and not reserve the 35% mana as well?

1. this build can be made by assassin as well (remove the ICS gem and put life leach gem), It is in one of the thread's pages

2. the CoH with Heralds are a possibility, but if you do that, you miss the point of using the assassin's mark, the more DPS is needed if mobs get neer you so you will surly knock them back and do more damage, you will not feel the curse with the use of the heralds, I tried it

3. even if you do it with CoH, and save the mana, you don't have a good use for any other aura skill, unless you give up 2 gem slots (frenzy and PCoC) for aura and Enlighten (lvl 3), and I don't think it's worth that much of a truble, up to you
@ OP

First off, awesome build, level 73 so far and loving it

2 Questions,

1. Why the Koams? For the life alone? You don't really benefit from the fire damange. Do you feel like 5/6link (with life and resistances) CwDT setup would provide more survivability? (something like cwdt, IC,Molten Shell,Knockback,Enduring Cry etc. (I know enduring cry is manual cast but still))While also freeing up space for some nice vaal auras (Haste, I'm looking at you).

2. Why the Assassin Ascendancy? Between a naturally high crit weapon/quiver, increased crit gem, assassins mark and power charges I feel like I'm critting non stop anyway. The maim is nice but it only applies to the barrage and not the spells (which constitute the majority of your damage/spread). Also, you have King of the Hill to help keep enemies at a distance. Assassin ascendancy felt a little overkill. I switched to inquisitor and have seen some nice clear speed increases (with berzerker/inquisitor). What are your thoughts?

Editado por útlima vez por Horseplay en 27 mar. 2016 13:15:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional