[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Added Atziri run on Perandus if someone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNnm_bzMDWM
Hello,
Nice build. For gloves what do you think about Southbound, Soldier Gloves which add 12-16% increased life for extra life and damage ?
So I get this gloves and in compare with my current gloves (81 life) I have 63 life more and I lose 85 ES so I actually lost dmg. That's a shame, I hoped for more. But imo these gloves aren't so bad after all, I mean cold dmg for Elemental Equalibrium, very nice life and ONE but high cold resist. I can say that these are viable gloves.
In absence of "Legacy The Blood Dance", will the "The Blood Dance" work in Perandus league?
Non-Legacy The Blood Dance are very poor but in Perandus you don't have much other choices. My current boots in Perandus
Ok thank you. Bought from Cadiro for 600 coins
Is this build HC viable?
Editado por útlima vez por highwind123 en 26 mar. 2016 4:03:10
Yes, this build is HC viable but I personally suggest to practice first in non-HC league before trying.
First of all I would like to thank you for your guide, I am having a blast playing it, specially because I never actually tried RF build before. I am lvl 53 atm, just entered act3 in cruel, in HC Perandus. As you already mentioned the hardest part was probably switching to RF after entering cruel, but it wasn't that bad imho. I just ascended as I didn't want to risk doing lab until I was sure Izaro won't RIP me. :)
Now to my question, I was messing around with skill tree planner, and I had an idea. As you already said choosing elementalist next to trickster would be really good for dmg boost and doing Atziri and higher tier maps, but I was wondering would it actually be a better idea to stay in shadow and pick up Path of the Shadow? I was thinking that instead of going for frenzy charge and it's bonus on skill tree one could save 2 points, and if you maybe exclude those 3 points right of Sanctity and lose 1.2% reg along with jewel socket and +10 str node in Marauder area, you could invest those 7 points into Shadow's elemental damage and end up getting 74% increased elemental damage and 5% maximum hp (plus the next level one could grab that Blood Siphon for 10% more hp). Of course that might mean that Blood dance and frenzy charges might not be that useful, but could it actually end up boosting the damage more than actually going for elementalist bonus? And there would be no need for golem who could end up stealing aggro. Would love to hear your opinion on this, I might have overlooked something considering I never played RF before, if so I am sorry for bothering you with such a long post.

Best regards
Okey so if I understand good it's should look something like this

+2 passives from frenzy passive
+2 passives from socket near Marauder
+4* passives near Sancity with life regen

* - 4 beacuse there are 3 life regen and 1 5% life node

so 8 passives and for this you want to get:

76% Dmg
15% Life

In my version with Elementalist it's look like this

4% MORE dmg from frenzy charge
2.2% Life regen from passives and 1 frenzy
12% Life from 1 node and jewel
~70% increased dmg from jewel and golem
4% Less dmg elemental taken

So as you see Path of the Shadow is simply not worth it.

But thank tho for digging into my build and trying to make it better :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional