[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Hey, how about you don't take 6 points (I suggest 4/5% life nodes) and get Holy Fire? 30 Int and 70% Burning Damage instead of ~30% incr hp. If you have high life rolls you shouldn't need it and still get 6k+
I might test it bu I'm only lvling this one right now.t
"
EpicFailXXL escribió:
Hey, how about you don't take 6 points (I suggest 4/5% life nodes) and get Holy Fire? 30 Int and 70% Burning Damage instead of ~30% incr hp. If you have high life rolls you shouldn't need it and still get 6k+
I might test it bu I'm only lvling this one right now.t

There is no such things as "enough HP" especially for the RF builds which scales damage with it.
Of course that burning damage looks tasty, but is it worth the whole chunk of life? I don't think so. Especially when you wore kaom heart.
2.6 will this build still be fast clear ? if we ever get Legacy kaoms ?
xophs blood vs EE anyone? not sure if EE's additional -40% fire res is worth it
Hello! Great work on your build. I have one that's similar except I use elemental overload and AoE instead of stacking more DoT nodes. I wanted to ask you, does your Trickster actually do anything? I followed your choice but I haven't observed any increase in life regen whether as a buff (top left of screen) or in my character menu.
"
IronSeeds escribió:
Hello! Great work on your build. I have one that's similar except I use elemental overload and AoE instead of stacking more DoT nodes. I wanted to ask you, does your Trickster actually do anything? I followed your choice but I haven't observed any increase in life regen whether as a buff (top left of screen) or in my character menu.

It doesn't show in the tooltip because there is no stat like recovery multiplier. You have a life regen value and there is the recovery multiplier which can't be seen on your character info.

You can test it by running maps with combined mods of vulnerability / - %max res / 40/60% less life regen.
When you start RF there you will lose life, when you now kill something for the trickster passiv, you will lose your life way slower or even start to regenerate, depending on what your stats are.

gl & hf
Lonewolf
"
Twinks escribió:
"
IronSeeds escribió:

It doesn't show in the tooltip because there is no stat like recovery multiplier. You have a life regen value and there is the recovery multiplier which can't be seen on your character info.

You can test it by running maps with combined mods of vulnerability / - %max res / 40/60% less life regen.
When you start RF there you will lose life, when you now kill something for the trickster passiv, you will lose your life way slower or even start to regenerate, depending on what your stats are.

gl & hf

Thanks. I just tested it and realised that there is an increase in regen. Btw, I use shield charge to proc my curse/EE. Not sure if anyone does the same. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional