[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

if elementalist is better for higher tier and atziri .. why isent it better for mid tier maps and lower?

Also i cant find/see where to put the points in the ascendancy trees could you post a screenshot or something for both midtier farming and top tier farming (elementalist)

(sry for my stupid questions im quite new to this game) :)
Editado por útlima vez por TechnoMulen en 12 mar. 2016 19:15:46
Elementalist = more dmg
Raider = more speed

On mid tier and lower mobs are too weak and they die so quick you can't really tell the differences so more dmg =/= faster clear speed in this situation, thats why I prefer taking Raider for more movement speed instead Elementalist for more dmg.

And how to put your points
Spoiler

Red is Trickster and it's 'must have'
Green is Raider - choose this one if you want to be faster
Blue is Elementalist - choose this if you feel lack of dmg
Hi, great build guide thanks:)

I so liked the idea of this that I did my own build based on it, except that I chose the 'Juggernaut' ascendancy class from the marauder tree alongside 'Trickster' and I'm running endurance charges for extra tankage. I liked it because of the 'cannot be chilled' aspect and the increased armour. I figured I was already getting enough frenzy charges from the blood dance boots and I have a sort of pseudo-onslaught by wearing the Devoto's Devotion helmet for the movement speed.

It's going well so far, I ascended at level 76 tonight and already on my way to 78. It started as a respec so I haven't levelled overnight!
Hi mate, i love RF builds since i saw the Niffler's version back there, unfortunately its not updated anymore, dont know what happened to him... But w/e, i have a question for you, im playing Perandus League and since there is no way to get a legacy Blood Dance, i prefered not picking it nor frenzy charges. So... What would be a ''not Blood Dance version'' of this build? With no frenzy charges at all. Or... Do you think that its worth even whitout a legacy one? Ty and have a good day!

Sorry my bad english

EDIT: Also, is Doon Cuebiyari a viable option in your build when you dont have enought resources to buy a better mace? (Low budget version?)
Editado por útlima vez por VacaFazOiinc10 en 12 mar. 2016 21:53:45
I think that non-legacy Blood Dance is quite poor but still good option, 2.5% life regen is always something and +2% regen from enchant.

Doon is viable but its only about ~50% inc damage. You can get Catalyst just by farming SAC pieces and giving them to other peps so they can do Atziri for you 4FREE.

And about that Juggernaut + Trickster
On my build i have now 72% phys dmg reduct and I don't feel weak so extra reduct from endurance charges is not really that important.
Cannot be chilled. Chill is -30% speed. You are not really chilled all the time and Raider provides +20% movement speed almost always. And if you think you don't need that movement speed from Raider then take more dmg from Elementalist.
Editado por útlima vez por Ogoslaw en 20 mar. 2016 6:21:48
You might be right about the juggernaut, but at 78 I've only got 5.5k hp until I fill out all the life nodes and sort my jewelry so I'll probably switch when I hit 85-90, if I have enough regrets!

I wondered if the -4% elemental damage reduction on elementalist applies to the righteous fire damage incoming? and is it flat -4% making your effective resistance 79% basic or is it -4% of whatever you are still taking?

-4% Elemental DMG taken from Elementalist works
But its -4% dmg you are taking at the moment so it is not very powerful node.
Trickster is a must have, so for the other class

how about Pathfinder ?

50% increased Flask Charges gained
25% increased Damage during Flask effect
50% chance to avoid Freeze, Shock, Ignite and Bleed during Flask effect
4% reduced Elemental Damage taken during Flask effect

50% increase flask charge gain probably can let you spam pot none stop when you map

so u get 25% increased Damage, 50% chance to avoid Freeze, Shock, Ignite and Bleed, and 4% reduced Elemental Damage taken most of the time

and i imagine everyone playing RF is running with at least one ruby and one quick silver flask

so u get +6 max fire res and whatever move speed u got on your quicksilver flask up most of the time too.

But Raider let me get frenzy charges even if i'm on my MF gear, so i'm on Trickster/ Raider now also

but having a hard time to decide whether or not i should change to Trickster/pathfinder.

Editado por útlima vez por kg4mvp1985 en 13 mar. 2016 12:29:20
50% increased flask charges gained is not really big deal, Im not using flasks too often.
25% increased Damage during flask, Elementalist gives you 30% increased dmg if you using a golem.
50% chance to avoid Freeze, shock, ignite and bleeding, I have potion for freeze, shock and bleed so I dont really need that buff.
4% reduced ele dmg taken during flask effect, Elementalist gives this all the time.
I just wanted to mention that I am lvl 53 in Perandus and I have enough Life Regen to run with RF without losing Life

Passive:

So I did both Laby on Normal and Cruel so I can use Trickster buff. Also to help with regeneration Im using Stone Golem. My Purity of Fire gives me +2% to max fire res now. Also I have Blood Dance so each Frenzy gives me 0.5% life regen.
Editado por útlima vez por Ogoslaw en 13 mar. 2016 13:51:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional