[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Editado por útlima vez por Winningg en 14 mar. 2016 3:56:13
"
spiritplx escribió:
What do you think about using a +1 Tabula with this build if we feel like we have good defense otherwise? I feel like it would be a very good DPS upgrade, but I don't have one to test with.

Sure go for it! It will probably be a bit rough in tier 10+ maps though :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
spiritplx escribió:
What do you think about using a +1 Tabula with this build if we feel like we have good defense otherwise? I feel like it would be a very good DPS upgrade, but I don't have one to test with.

Sure go for it! It will probably be a bit rough in tier 10+ maps though :)

Alright, cool. My group doesn't do a ton of T10+ maps anyway, so it should be ok for now. Thanks!
My pleasure :)

Edited and corrected a few typos in guide!
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
I think you are doing pretty good man. What do you feel is lacking? =)

Not sure if i should keep my void gloves and have 81% crit chance or switch to maligaros/FB now

Equipping FB turns my tooltip (0 charges) from 23000 to 25000, but my listed crit chance goes from 81 to 71

Also not really sure about the links... I changed added lightning damage for increased critical strikes and my dps and consistency went up

I cant fit in the vaal discipline stuff at the moment due to using the orb of storms - coh- assassins mark ... maybe this is not an efficient use of gem slots

would also like to try and fit flame dash or something in to jump over stuff
"
donaldtroll escribió:
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
I think you are doing pretty good man. What do you feel is lacking? =)

Not sure if i should keep my void gloves and have 81% crit chance or switch to maligaros/FB now

Equipping FB turns my tooltip (0 charges) from 23000 to 25000, but my listed crit chance goes from 81 to 71

Also not really sure about the links... I changed added lightning damage for increased critical strikes and my dps and consistency went up

I cant fit in the vaal discipline stuff at the moment due to using the orb of storms - coh- assassins mark ... maybe this is not an efficient use of gem slots

would also like to try and fit flame dash or something in to jump over stuff

Added lightning is a great choice, and might actually be a better choice earlier on.

As for the links, I am can't help you there - it is something you will have to balance out yourself :)
Tried Atziri at 89. Split phase completely blew me up. This build might be viable for it if you get amazing offensive items, but on a budget? You *will* get your ES eaten up and then you will get blown up.

I mean look, it's a decent build as far as clear speeds go, and it does so on a budget. But its ceiling is about as far as you'd expect for a budget character that specs crit. It won't blow up if something sneezes on it, and can do twinned jungle valley, but just doesn't have the endurance to last against tougher bosses. Which isn't a bad thing, for a build that costs, what, an exalt if you put the bells and whistles on it?

It's a terrific starting character, but I don't think it's atziri viable until you really start getting to the diminishing returns of cost vs. effect.
Editado por útlima vez por IlyaK1986 en 14 mar. 2016 19:42:35
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
Tried Atziri at 89. Split phase completely blew me up. This build might be viable for it if you get amazing offensive items, but on a budget? You *will* get your ES eaten up and then you will get blown up.

I mean look, it's a decent build as far as clear speeds go, and it does so on a budget. But its ceiling is about as far as you'd expect for a budget character that specs crit. It won't blow up if something sneezes on it, and can do twinned jungle valley, but just doesn't have the endurance to last against tougher bosses. Which isn't a bad thing, for a build that costs, what, an exalt if you put the bells and whistles on it?

It's a terrific starting character, but I don't think it's atziri viable until you really start getting to the diminishing returns of cost vs. effect.

Surviving split phase on Atziri is more a matter of player skill than build. If you died there, chances are you ate a Flameblast or a bunch of Storm Calls. Go to Standard and practice the rhythm. Choose a side, bait the Flameblast + Calls to the corner. Place totems while baiting, then move to the other corner.

As long as you have ~6k HP and maxed resists, literally any build in the game can survive Atziri. If you died, it's because you messed up. Looking at your earlier posts in the thread, the fact that you've died 44 times on this build is..odd. You might want to start focusing on improving your playstyle, you seem to be eating a lot of damage you shouldn't, especially on a totem character.
Editado por útlima vez por Glick en 15 mar. 2016 1:28:26
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:

I am glad you like the build, but as the above post states fighting Atziri is usually much more about mechanical skill or knowing the fight. Almost any build can deal with Atziri as long as they know how the fight unfolds and what to expect. I am sure you can do this easily once you have had more practice :)
Awesome build bro,did lab izi,all is izi for now,nothing to complain about.
Just GG.
Editado por útlima vez por Irian en 15 mar. 2016 10:27:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional