[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

So how u compare Exceptional Performance to Static Blows. I just feel that goind into Totemic Zeal Exc perfor~ is waste of 13 passive points..
IGN: Chichotka
What about the Storm Weaver node ? I am thinking about taking it on my inquisitor instead of some more critical chance.
Editado por útlima vez por Hika en 12 mar. 2016 17:54:57
lifting was wondering if you could use sire of shards for this build instead of dagger shield
"
whozurdaddy escribió:
lifting was wondering if you could use sire of shards for this build instead of dagger shield

The damage is unfortunately too low :/
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Exathil escribió:
So how u compare Exceptional Performance to Static Blows. I just feel that goind into Totemic Zeal Exc perfor~ is waste of 13 passive points..

Use the Intuitive Leap jewel as suggested in the guide to save some of those points :)
Why is Ecxeptional Performance better than Static Blows nodes?
IGN: Chichotka
can anyone give me some tips on what gear I should be upgrading next?

I am level 89 with 4400 hp and 3k ES approx, should I forsake some ES for more life or is this a decent balance?

my gear:
Editado por útlima vez por donaldtroll en 13 mar. 2016 14:25:21
I think you are doing pretty good man. What do you feel is lacking? =)
What do you think about using a +1 Tabula with this build if we feel like we have good defense otherwise? I feel like it would be a very good DPS upgrade, but I don't have one to test with.
Okay got this thing to level 88. Found two 6Ls today--one which I traded, and one which I kept =P (see character: ZapRaiser).

Overall...eh. It's actually a decent budget build, but it definitely needs time to rev up. Also died 44x along the way, mostly to things like traps, perandus boxes, and so on.

One thing this build seems not to be able to do is twinned necropolis merveil second stage. If the ES runs out while Vaal Discipline is down, you're screwed.

It's also pretty damn terrible at Vorici missions (then again, just about anything that isn't a 2H build is, because the main skill is aoe, but totems in particular are particularly stupid).

That said, the golem/kiting playstyle is definitely a lesson that can be applied elsewhere, say on an archer with blink/mirror arrow + golem, and maybe decoy totem in a CWDT setup. (Speaking of which, I got coil and near-perfect volt off of Cadiro.)

One other thing--if you're going with Call of the Brotherhood, it seems it'd be a good idea to add fire damage to spells somehow with an item mod and use elemental equilibrium, no?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional